• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Why does JDCR and Knee hate each other? I know Saint is a good friend of JDCR so this is kind of a hate your ass match too.

Why does JDCR and Knee hate each other? I know Saint is a good friend of JDCR so this is kind of a hate your ass match too.

All heresay but I heard that in T6 arcade days Knee and JDCR challenged each other to a deathmatch (for ranks) and JDCR won. Knee wanted a runback but JDCR wouldn't give it. Knee lost respect for him since then and has been holding that salt forever.

I do know that JDCR says that he doesn't have a problem with Knee, but Knee never wants to talk about JDCR.

If Poongko really focuses on Tekken, he'll be a consistent top 8 placer, maybe even a consistent winner. Saint and Knee are out of his league right now.

I dont see Alex viable in tournaments at all

if you can keep a player out, Alex is Viable, but once people get in on Alex he has nothing to help him, his jabs are awful...he's just another fun character to use but not viable against some these SF pro, or even semi pro..

NotLiquid

5D4nViv.png

dat Ryu jank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom