• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

raven777

CngXAsFUMAAB1QQ.jpg:large

Saoshyant

Mighty kudos to Geesemaster. No Tekken 7 release, no scene, and he still managed to reach fourth place in a world tournament against Koreans, known gods of Tekken.

Also, Poongko was so happy there at the end, it was endearing.

CSX

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";210205197]Is he bowing to the namco rep or something? I didn't watch the ceremony.[/QUOTE]

dude was just so happy. Even when knee destroyed him in loser's finals, he had a smile on his face. This guy is having so much fun with his character in his nation's game

raven777

It was fun watching Tekken 7 FR matches. I was cheering for Knee but Saint was too good. Congrats to Saints! And top 3 all Korean!!! Very proud. :)

Anyways EVO sold me on the game. I was very interested in before but it was such a hype watching these matches. I always bought all Tekken games since 3 but I haven't really been playing much at all since 6. But I feel 7 could be great place to get back.

Anyways I assume there is no T7 related announcement today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom