• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 IOT2I Final day Final game - SFV Top 8 live on ESPN2

She's Mika tier.

She's good, not godlike but very strong.

They're strong but no, I don't think they're in need of a nerf. If they were overpowered they'd win everything. Chun hasn't won shit, Infiltration is the only Nash that wins. Ryu has won more and been more consistently in the top 8 and hell, Ken has won more tournaments.

They're fine, stop trying to balance the game when it is pretty much there.
everything. They're completely fair

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
162k on main twitch stream now.

Yup and that's why Infultration bores me.

Not his fault he outclasses nearly every one else out there. The field need to step their game up.

Of course, seeing the poor amount of money given at the "biggest fighting game tournament in the world" doesn't really encourage the grind for a Pro.

Fitts

you can't deny those 2 characters are easily top 2, at least top 3 imo are the worst things you can say about them
when a character is that good, they should be nerfed, easy as that

The thing about Nash and Chun are that they aren't cheap though. They're legitimately difficult to use to their potential. (at least I think so) That's fine to nerf them, but I take nothing away from those who do well with them.

ironmang

nash and chun are undeniable top 2 characters atm, they must get nerfed
just buff the characters at the bottom, the other A-A+ characters can stay the way it is and it should be perfect

The cast is still small enough that nerfs are unnecessary. Like you said just buff the bottom characters and everybody should be happy. Having your character nerfed is super depressing.

depths20XX

People calling for Chun nerfs when they couldn't play the character for shit. She hasn't been dominating tourneys. Chill out and let the game rock.

jett

D-Member
Is the twitch stream running like shit for anyone else? This seems to happen at EVERY SINGLE BIG EVENT I watch. I don't know if it's twitch, the streamers, the PS4 app, or what, but it'll run fine for hours and then suddenly start stuttering and skipping when things get exciting.

Whatever, I just switched over to ESPN2.

Me too. I assume our ISPs throttle twitch during peak hours.

KevinCow

Banned
Oh my god, watching on ESPN2 now, and it's almost as annoying as the stuttering, freezing mess that is twitch because of how you can hear the echo of the other announcers in the background. Why didn't they just use the same announcers for both?

Revven

Ehhhh, I'm gonna go to bed. The rest of these matches aren't really doing it for me this year; probably the MUs. Too little variety even if I know the players are extremely good. I suppose if there was actually a player I cared about or a MU I really cared to see (as in player MU, not character MU, like if it was Daigo vs Infil) left then I'd stick around for the rest but there really isn't.

LI Joe getting eliminated really killed a lot of my interest lol. Because I quickly realized all the players in the Top 8 I don't particularly care for (other than Infil and maybe Fuudo but... then not enough to make me stay up later).

Plus, I didn't get much sleep last night so g'night GAF. Enjoy the rest of SFV.

Top Bottom