• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 IOT2I Final day Final game - SFV Top 8 live on ESPN2

Still, the entire top 3 was fantastic and super close. Fuudo did take the first set off Infiltration, and Yukadon came incredibly close to knocking infiltration out as well

wheeplash

『Inaba Resident』;210389367 said:
CnnzemHVYAEAEc1.jpg

screen%207%20-%20infiltration%20thinking%20really%20hard.PNG

elfinke

As someone very peripheral to the FGC scene generally, and almost totally uninvolved since SFV, what was the 'download complete' reference to?

Enjoyable top 8, even though SFV doesn't really excite me like previous titles.

Infiltration is my greatest hero in the FGC.
"Download Complete"
"I'll stream again and uhhh I have no plans"
"I'll win Capcom Cup"
This guy has the greatest fighting game player personality of all time.

LiK

now i need to wait for ESPN archive cuz i wanna watch Seth's commentary. so stupid they split them up for no good reason.

Boy Nash is going to get nerfed, HARD.

What are they going to nerf? His damage output really isn't even that high aside from his CA. He can't make your health melt in a short combo like Ryu or Ken. Infiltration is just the best player right now and as a result Nash looks near invincible.

There have been five people that have automatic CC entries right now and they all use different character. Nash (Infiltration), Tokido (Ryu), Phenom (Bison/Necalli), Momochi (Ken), and Xiao Hai (Cammy). So it's not as if Nash dominates every tournament.

There should be more interviews with players - especially at later stages of big tournies like this.
I remember last year, they wouldnt even let the guy who won MvC3 give any kind of victory speech.

Top Bottom