• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 IOT2I Final day Final game - SFV Top 8 live on ESPN2

I wanted Joe to win, cause Murica. But honestly infiltration is the only player I knew before top 8. He's a great dude, played a great game, and I'm glad he won!

Goodstyle

Yeah this is some bullshit.

Mika is the most brain dead character in the game. She throws you in the corner with her stupid clap, and then puts you in 10 different 50-50s until she wins. To beat Mika you have to be luckier than her, or, like in Infiltration's case, a much, much better player than your opponent.

As someone very peripheral to the FGC scene generally, and almost totally uninvolved since SFV, what was the 'download complete' reference to?

Enjoyable top 8, even though SFV doesn't really excite me like previous titles.
Seth just explained it bro.

When you "download" your opponent it means you found out their strategy during the set and can now predict their moves.

Neoxon

As someone very peripheral to the FGC scene generally, and almost totally uninvolved since SFV, what was the 'download complete' reference to?

"Download Complete" is when someone completely analyzes someone's play-style/strategy & counters their every move, trick, & gimmick. Basically, if you used tricks that worked before on someone won't work anymore once said person "downloads" you.

Finaika

Mika is the most brain dead character in the game. She throws you in the corner with her stupid clap, and then puts you in 10 different 50-50s until she wins. To beat Mika you have to be luckier than her, or, like in Infiltration's case, a much, much better player than your opponent.

She's so fun tho.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss

he owns him completely, file on his hard drive, every bit known, nothing fuudo can do that he won't have an answer for

it's a way of saying total domination

dmr87

SBVb.png

Ploid 3.0

Time to turn this Directv box off again. Finally became useful for me, that presentation was crisp and smooth, good job ESPN2.

"Download Complete" means you know your opponent's every strategy.

Top Bottom