• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

Nintendo is going to put it's more modern foot forward in terms of TV deals

Melee looks tragic in some scenes. If your going to try to legitimize it do it with the smash that looks cleaner on tv.
Okay? Dunno why people keep trying to make this a Melee VS Smash 4 thread.

Codeblue

If I can just avoid a Dabuz pop off this will be a successful top 8.

Rooting for Larry. A Salem run from Losers would be hype too though.

Hazzuh

Larry has one of the best records vs ZeRo, and there was a point in time where they basically traded sets. ZeRo also got to game 5 vs a lesser Fox at a tourney last week, so I hope it'll be a great game. Larry Lurr has been sick all weekend.

Larry and Dabuz have taken the most sets from Zero after Ally iirc. Zero has bodied Larry the last few times they've played though so lets see.

JoeInky

Do you guys think there will be any announcement after the Smash finals is over?

Highly doubtful, Nintendo hasn't said to watch the stream that I know of, that would be something they'd do.

In the run up to Smash 4 they didn't have any trailers after Melee at evo, instead just releasing a trailer (that had captain falcon in it no less and would have been super hype at evo) on youtube like 2 days later.

Kodaman

Larry has one of the best records vs ZeRo, and there was a point in time where they basically traded sets. ZeRo also got to game 5 vs a lesser Fox at a tourney last week, so I hope it'll be a great game. Larry Lurr has been playing great all weekend.

Don't know about that.. Last matches had been kind of free for Zero

NotLiquid

Of course Twitch would have problems during Smash 4. Of fucking course.

People are going to take these Twitch viewers as a sign that this is a dead game.

Top Bottom