• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

BANKS - Before I Ever Met You

NXKV4.gif

Brit Marling or Anna Faith?
What is the question?

So my car has been in the shop since Thursday. First time, they ordered the wrong part, so I had to wait an extra day. Then the part they ordered won't fucking fit, and these morons can't seem to get it to work. Cool. So now, we've had to rent a car because apparently these mechanics have a combined total of two brain cells between all of them.

I literally just started Annihilation.
My bro found me this pic online which shows what order to read it in.
Hopefully it's right... LOL

Want to read it all before GotG...
Though after watching Winter Soldier, not sure any comic book movie this year will top it...

Yeah, just be careful 'cause sometimes you have to jump between books. Just follow the issue list at the bottom and you should be cool though.

Also I was just on Amazon to buy some comics and saw Infinity Gauntlet Omnibus, which I was obviously just like "Holy shit awesome!" about.

Comes out in 3 months. Motherfucker.

So my car has been in the shop since Thursday. First time, they ordered the wrong part, so I had to wait an extra day. Then the part they ordered won't fucking fit, and these morons can't seem to get it to work. Cool. So now, we've had to rent a car because apparently these mechanics have a combined total of two brain cells between all of them.

They're messing up on purpose, so they can charge you more.

So glad my dad knows how to fix cars tbh.

bMIn9c2.gif

No public transit you can use instead?

MutFox

Banned
Yeah, just be careful 'cause sometimes you have to jump between books. Just follow the issue list at the bottom and you should be cool though.

Also I was just on Amazon to buy some comics and saw Infinity Gauntlet Omnibus, which I was obviously just like "Holy shit awesome!" about.

Comes out in 3 months. Motherfucker.

Yeah, I'm actually following that issue list exactly... haha...
Hopefully they release a book that has all the comics in there in the correct order... ;P
(Or maybe they have?)

Oh sweet at that infinity gauntlet omnibus, seems like it releases mid july... :D

LOL, at work I laughed out loud at the bolded... hahaha

Yeah, I'm actually following that issue list exactly... haha...
Hopefully they release a book that has all the comics in there in the correct order... ;P
(Or maybe they have?)

Oh sweet at that infinity gauntlet omnibus, seems like it releases mid july... :D

LOL, at work I laughed out loud at the bolded... hahaha

They're releasing an Annihilation Omnibus around the same time which might contain Conquest too, but I'm not sure

*checks*

Ok no, it's just OG Annihilation it looks like

I also now feel better about buying the 3 TPBs separately last year 'cause it was totes cheaper than this will be :D

QUESTION FOR ALL: Should I start watching Arrow tonight?

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
So freaking tired. Damn residents. Damn workmates. Damn everything to hell!

Time for some internet and chocolate ^_^

NinjaBoiX

"You could try and take us,
But we're the gladiators,
Everyone a rager,
But secretly they're saviors,
Glory and gore go hand in hand,
That's why we're making headlines,
You could try and take us,
But victory's contagious,"

Got to mess around with an Oculus Rift just now. Was pretty sweet to play with. The professor who owns it said I could check it out more often if I wanted so I might see what I can hook up to it next semester.

usea

It's been 70f and sunny here the past few days. On the drive to work I keep getting the urge to just quit my job and enjoy life. Alas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom