• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Should Jobbs take a look at Vazra's d?

Lets do research.
KuGsj.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I just did my first online interview. That shit is intimidating. You can see and hear yourself talking the whole time. D:

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Thanks. Me too. lol

How does it feel to rise from the grave, Fume?

SolVanderlyn

Cleopatra might have had those, too. I mean, were you there?

SolVanderlyn

Im dealing with 2 types of thirst atm. Someone bring me a beer and dick.
Google Dick Beer and see what comes up

So now the guy wants to get the tickets for his kids that reside in California while still talking about his "personal shipping company".

Yeah, sure.

Twice in a row now, trying to full screen on a video (first YouTube, then Hulu) on my secondary monitor has caused the new computer to BSoD. Shit. I don't know if these drivers are immature or out of date. Grr

And no I'm not sending lewd messages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom