• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Ever looked at someone else and thought "wow, they are a bad driver," and then they honk at you? It really puts things in perspective.

On the subject of taking cheap shots at media I don't like, I generally prefer to define myself by what I do enjoy than what I do not. Obviously there's an exception for something that is being currently discussed or was freshly experienced, but if the time has passed then I won't bring it back up. When you can't let something go and have to keep shitting on it for years or whatever, that's when people think you're a grumpy fart

I didn't bring the topic of the movie up.

I think it's more that I'm a rabble rouser outside of my community threads than me defining myself by disliking things.

Jobbs Im gonna pitch you a sequel to Ghost Song. Ghost Song: The Other G. Flesh out more emotions of your main characters. There will be some first person shooting elements but you cant move and the camera will be like Resident Evil games from back in the day. What do you say?

>:3

I don't see doing any more games in this series

I can't drive

The plot doesn't resolve itself in a satisfying way. I liked it up
until later in the movie when it went to shit and got stupid and "subversive" --- because subverting expectations by not resolving the things you're leading up to is automatically good because filmmaking.com and.. reasons.. I guess

BAD JOBBS >:C

What didn't get resolved?

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Friends is trash
ATTA BOY!

I WILL NEVER LET GO.
tumblr_oa9d26cgrr1tpafe6o1_500.gif

jb1234

I still haven't figured out cruise control. Though I've never actually had much reason to use it.

It's useful for highways away from the city where there isn't a lot of traffic around. But since I don't leave the city often, I never had cause to use it until this most recent trip.

When driving on long stretches of road you turn it on to maintain a constant speed and not irritate the fuck out of me who is also maintaining a constant speed.

Haha. Were you the dude behind me last weekend in the truck getting pissed because my car doesn't have sufficient horsepower to climb mountain highways at a speed he considered acceptable? :p

FUME5

It's useful for highways away from the city where there isn't a lot of traffic around. But since I don't leave the city often, I never had cause to use it until this most recent trip.

Haha. Were you the dude behind me last weekend in the truck getting pissed because my car doesn't have sufficient horsepower to climb mountain highways at a speed he considered acceptable? :p

When people hit retirement age, buy themselves a campervan and spend their time driving all over the state, we colloquially refer to them as 'Grey Nomads'.

When you're stuck behind one of them on a winding country road where the speed limit is 110 and these motherfuckers are doing 90 at best, it's the worst kind of road rage, because you can't yell at the old chooks.

jb1234

When people hit retirement age, buy themselves a campervan and spend their time driving all over the state, we colloquially refer to them as 'Grey Nomads'.

When you're stuck behind one of them on a winding country road where the speed limit is 110 and these motherfuckers are doing 90 at best, it's the worst kind of road rage, because you can't yell at the old chooks.

Hahaha. In the Seattle area, we have more people who drive slowly than fast. It's the exact opposite of my experience in Los Angeles (which is why I prefer driving there). MOVE, PEOPLE.

When driving on long stretches of road you turn it on to maintain a constant speed and not irritate the fuck out of me who is also maintaining a constant speed.
Thanks! I'll be sure not to use it if I ever happen to be driving in front of you.

Ah, I see. That makes sense. Thanks!

Don't let your children play Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri and post on gaming forums.

Your children may think they're genius after playing it. (*shudder*)

Jobbs

Banned
my mom would never cockblock me

she more or less was like "nice" when she talked to me after first seeing my gf

it's kind of great how far she has come, when I was growing up she was like this hyper conservative religious person who demonized sex, but she completely changed over time

jb1234

my mom would never cockblock me

she more or less was like "nice" when she talked to me after first seeing my gf

it's kind of great how far she has come, when I was growing up she was like this hyper conservative religious person who demonized sex, but she completely changed over time

Given the way you've described her, I wouldn't be surprised if she'd just raise an eyebrow if she ever walked in on you having sex.

Man, does anyone remember watching Serial Experiments Lain when TechTV was still on?

Don't watch that show if you're in a shitty place in your life.

The theories on that show are nucking futs as shit.

Jobbs

Banned
Given the way you've described her, I wouldn't be surprised if she'd just raise an eyebrow if she ever walked in on you having sex.

Oh she wouldnt like that. She's just a nice lady who is supportive and accepting, nothing weird

And like has anyone else had if stop highlighting your quote when someone responds to you ? At least on mobile? It's really hard to just skim threads for replies to me rn

FUME5

Yeah, I'm having that same issue on mobile.

My parents have always been chill about sex - just gave me the talk about being safe etc.. when I was about 14 and that was that.

marrec

Banned
Finally back at my apartment from Phoenix.

What an awful awesome business trip.

Went with the Head Engineer again and he, once again, made sure that everyone got blitzed out of their minds and wandered around downtown Phoenix. That dude goes hard, too hard for me. Was kinda glad when he flew back a day early and we could just drink at the bar like normal people.

The stories I have to tell now.

######

Anyway, how's tricks?

zeemumu

I still haven't figured out cruise control. Though I've never actually had much reason to use it.

You really only need it if you encounter Sandra Bullock and a cruise ship.

Took a walk with my dog down to the local park because there's a Pokemon Gym there. He did pretty well aside from attempting to pursue various woodland creatures.

Tomorrow's gonna be a mixed bag. On one hand, I have an early CS exam that I'm pretty stressed over because I still haven't fully gotten the hang of recursion in Assembly and he's a strict grader, but on the other hand once it's over I'll be that much closer to an actual vacation and Knott's is releasing their full maze lineup for this year. They already announced 6 mazes but they're all returning. I don't mind but I'd like to see some new stuff. If it's exactly the same as last year I might regret buying that pass.

Outside of that, things are fine, but I'm tired.

FUME5

Finally back at my apartment from Phoenix.

What an awful awesome business trip.

Went with the Head Engineer again and he, once again, made sure that everyone got blitzed out of their minds and wandered around downtown Phoenix. That dude goes hard, too hard for me. Was kinda glad when he flew back a day early and we could just drink at the bar like normal people.

The stories I have to tell now.

######

Anyway, how's tricks?

I hope it wasn't -2° in your motel room and your heater didn't sound like a jet engine eating bugs. The client stayed 2 doors down from me and reckoned he didn't sleep a wink - I'd brought a doona with me since I'd been there before (he bought himself one for the second night).

Is very uncomfortable for me to carry condoms, how do you guys can make my pain banish?

giphy.gif

jb1234

and the secret to not being bothered by condoms is not using them

I've never personally used condoms but a dude once used them with me. He seemed to hate it (wanted to go in there raw, which I vetoed) but it didn't make any difference for me one way or the other. :p

marrec

Banned
I hope it wasn't -2° in your motel room and your heater didn't sound like a jet engine eating bugs. The client stayed 2 doors down from me and reckoned he didn't sleep a wink - I'd brought a doona with me since I'd been there before (he bought himself one for the second night).

Fuck, my cooler struggled to keep the room at 75f. It was balls hot in Phoenix and I had the cooler on CONSTANTLY.

The place we stayed at was swank as fuck though. The kinda place you can call the front desk and they'll get whatever you need.

We brought women back from a few bars and ended up getting kicked out of the 24hr pool for being too rowdy.

yeah everyone's seen vazra's dick now but me

and the secret to not being bothered by condoms is not using them

I ain't seen Vaz's dick yet, but that's cause I'm saving myself for an in person encounter.

Over the 1s and 0s is so cliche at this point.

Just sharing my dick pics and enjoying life. Moving late Sept to early Oct to Florida fo sho

Where at in FL?

Jobbs

Banned
Jobbs, bro, how's things been going? Game? Love life? Did you lose your toenail?

game slow but I'm trying to make it faster. drawing up some new concepts right now for a needed costume change. it's hard wearing every hat at once when you want to have and do everything.

I'm seeing a really nice girl and the main problem is I don't see enough of her lately.. she works retail and is starting classes. she's mostly just here at night/morning and not every day since I also compete with a jealous room mate.

the toenail is interesting, I think it's actually coming back to life. I'll take a pic later. it's gross and fascinating

Wanna see it Jobbs?

I'm on the fence... not sure yet. I'll admit to being curious ever since the others said how artistic the picture was but it's still pretty weird to get dick pics

I've never personally used condoms but a dude once used them with me. He seemed to hate it (wanted to go in there raw, which I vetoed) but it didn't make any difference for me one way or the other. :p

I don't like wearing them but the worst part for me is the ritual of putting on and especially taking htem off. it's just disgusting and very unromantic. I don't like a clinical dimension to sex

jb1234

I don't like wearing them but the worst part for me is the ritual of putting on and especially taking htem off. it's just disgusting and very unromantic. I don't like a clinical dimension to sex

Sex in general is pretty disgusting. We just get so horny that it's easy to look past those aspects of it.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm on the fence... not sure yet. I'll admit to being curious ever since the others said how artistic the picture was but it's still pretty weird to get dick pics
It's just a picture and you have one too. The worst that could happen is not like the view tbh and looking at you probably wont have much of a reaction towards it.

Jobbs

Banned
One of my defining characteristics is that I demand my dignity, or at least wish for it. There is nothing less dignified than taking off a used condom and disposing of it.

And these little condom speedbumps before and after sex get in the way of the metaphysical experience that all of it should be.. for me anyway

plus I just think condoms are inherently gross. I see them and think "ew" regardless who or what the context is. they're ugly and unpleasant.

also I really really need a new gagging gif at this point

0eywegS.png

Jobbs

I was looking at that NCFOM thread

You say you haven't watched another Coen Bros film since? As in, that's the only one you have seen? AS IN YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE BIG LEBOWSKI OR FARGO?

Also accept the dick pic, join the cool kids club

marrec

Banned
Post coitus condom pull off is always very undignified, unless that's your thing.

Also, I had the Whopperito, it was garbage btw.

Jobbs

Banned
Jobbs

I was looking at that NCFOM thread

You say you haven't watched another Coen Bros film since? As in, that's the only one you have seen? AS IN YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE BIG LEBOWSKI OR FARGO?

Also accept the dick pic, join the cool kids club

I saw both of those long before NCFOM every came out

I'm still contemplating the D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom