• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
what happened?

I woke up to lewd stories.

Anyway, it's still happening. I didn't drink any coffee yesterday but I can't seem to stay put in bed for more than a few hours.

I just drew this

J32cM4s.png

I've been wanted a memorable helmet design for this little girl and at this late hour something resembling ears made sense. I don't know if I'll hate this later

Clydefrog

k i just watched the Bastion and Soldier shorts for Overwatch. omg. Blizzard has some kind of budget for their cutscenes.

onto the others..

am I just seeing things or are those legs super dangerously skinny? I don't remember that being part of the aesthetic before. Little Blue has nice chunky thighs.

Jobbs

Banned
am I just seeing things or are those legs super dangerously skinny? I don't remember that being part of the aesthetic before. Little Blue has nice chunky thighs.

the character is supposed to be a scrawny child, I guess the skinniness combined with the large helmet/baggy large coat looks weird? or maybe it's just a bad drawing, idk :D

I have my own lewd stories distracting me

typically when I actually design the sprite I'll compare it against the other sprites to try and make sure they look like they belong

Jobbs

Banned
I laid back down. Watching YouTube crap instead of sleeping but I'm tired of leaving my gf alone all the time when I can be sitting at my PC any time

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Late summer heat wave is here

and slaves in our central warehouse are on strike, so we get like half of the goods we order :D

Fluvian

Banned
I woke up to lewd stories.

Anyway, it's still happening. I didn't drink any coffee yesterday but I can't seem to stay put in bed for more than a few hours.

I just drew this

J32cM4s.png

I've been wanted a memorable helmet design for this little girl and at this late hour something resembling ears made sense. I don't know if I'll hate this later

Looks like early concept art for a Mad Max movie.

Jobbs

Banned
Yeah those post apocalyptic tendencies never leave me a d people never will until I somehow get it out of my system

Basically beat up shit and broken shit is always. More fun to design than near and tidy things.

Late summer heat wave is here

and slaves in our central warehouse are on strike, so we get like half of the goods we order :D

Literally. Contract workers from ex-Yugoslav territories, Bulgaria and Romania. And they are on strike quite often. But then they replace them with new bunch and story continues.

This angers me

Fucking bourgies reaping the profits while throwing out scraps for the people who actually do the work

...*cough*

Sorry >_>

Is there no protection for being fired if you go on strike where you are? Because that's fucked up

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Is there no protection for being fired if you go on strike where you are? Because that's fucked up

Well, contract workers are literally treated like dirt. Doing problems? Not working enough? Damage? Contract terminated, we do not need you anymore. This is often exploited all around Europe, when companies / employment agencies hire foreign people for contract work (mostly for physical labor in warehouses and construction yards). And then after months of hard work, they end up without money or even without passports.

It is a different with regular employees - they cannot fire me on spot, unless they could prove theft/deliberate damage/physical assault. Of course syndicate can "protect" you, but I wont give 15 € of my poor salary each month for them, I rather go for a beer or two with that money.
But I think that if we would go for a strike, we would end without job. Hm, lemme try that :D

Excellent story, Lili. I thought the math bit was a little subtle and hard to grok.

I'm a tested man in a monogamous relationship now, but back in the day I was 100% a Skyn man.

That's the brand I ended up at in the past and have now returned to since she's off the pill.

I don't remember this being a problem with them in my younger days, but I now need to add lube before rolling my condom-wrapped foreskin up or it will get small lacerations (nothing better than finding blood in your semen or painful erections for a day).

Well, contract workers are literally treated like dirt. Doing problems? Not working enough? Damage? Contract terminated, we do not need you anymore. This is often exploited all around Europe, when companies / employment agencies hire foreign people for contract work (mostly for physical labor in warehouses and construction yards). And then after months of hard work, they end up without money or even without passports.

It is a different with regular employees - they cannot fire me on spot, unless they could prove theft/deliberate damage/physical assault. Of course syndicate can "protect" you, but I wont give 15 € of my poor salary each month for them, I rather go for a beer or two with that money.
But I think that if we would go for a strike, we would end without job. Hm, lemme try that :D

Ugghhh

THIS 👏 IS 👏 WHY 👏 STRONG 👏 UNIONS 👏 ARE 👏 GOOD

I don't remember this being a problem with them in my younger days, but I now need to add lube before rolling my condom-wrapped foreskin up or it will get small lacerations (nothing better than finding blood in your semen or painful erections for a day).
OH GOD WHY

I took all the chats to PMs :D

Feng just got a novel from me.

but also installing stuff on this new computer is taking forever

#firstworldproblems

*reads novel*

--

I was gonna do a stream but I just came back from the hospital.
His doctor told him to get the fuck to the emergency and see him asap after he came back from work super tired with a fever and a massive pressure in his head. (which is generally out of the norm for him, the tired part)
Turns out the flu he has looks way worse than what it is because of his current immunity due to the chemo treatments.

It's all fine but scared the fuck out of me for a moment.

Also spending 4 hours in a cold af hospital freaking out ain't so fun

Ah Feng, sorry man.

Thanks man, it's all good anyway!

We all had pizza after and it was him complaining that "aw man.....they shoulda just given me penicillin and booted me out" haha
I think he was more pissed about nothing being wrong and having to spend 4 hours doing nothing

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Sucks you had to go through that feng. We wont go anywhere and I hope I can get my ass up for future streams cause I missed the last ones😭

Sucks you had to go through that feng. We wont go anywhere and I hope I can get my ass up for future streams cause I missed the last ones😭

Thanks man <3

Yesssss. I'll do something at the end of the weekend and get y'all in on it.
Gonna have to pack up my work pc and take to the girlfriends tonight, cause I have to finish a vid and speed it over to my bros to upload.

Thanks man, it's all good anyway!

We all had pizza after and it was him complaining that "aw man.....they shoulda just given me penicillin and booted me out" haha
I think he was more pissed about nothing being wrong and having to spend 4 hours doing nothing
Better than the opposite way round!

Glad everything's ok dood

EDIT: Pikachu what are you doing here

WdG7BjGl.jpg

It would be nice to be confident in my ability to learn, so I can get a college education.

Another thing that would be not be randomly irritated this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom