• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Give me some private messages no pms.

Also holy hell I can't wait for myone's new line of condoms to release already. It's fucking shameful what the FDA has done regarding condom width up until now in the states.
I'm starting to think that I am the gold standard for normal condom measuring in the Western hemisphere, because I have never run into any issues, other than condoms being terrible killjoys as per usual. All this talk about condoms not fitting right is alien to me. The only time I've experienced real problems was with a Japanese brand that was giving them away at a trade event (srsly). Not to sound like a braggart or something worse, but those felt like a goddamned tourniquet and trashed them right away.

I'm a tested man in a monogamous relationship now, but back in the day I was 100% a Skyn man.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Funky give me the user tag "lewd". It's what the people want.
I was about to, but one of the implicit policies of tag making is that asking for one automatically prevents you from getting your wish OR may result in some random tag shaming.

Mmm.

Edit: see? Tence has the right idea. Tags are meant to be earned, you entitled temptress.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Feel free to put it in the open as long as it doesn't contain overly NSFW pictures.

Bonus brownie points will be awarded if it's based on a real experience but it's not necessary.

Tag inspiration may derive from it if the tag gods are pleased/repulsed enough.

Tagging is not assured, covered by any insurance or refundable.

Edit: see? Tence has the right idea. Tags are meant to be earned, you entitled temptress.

but I'm not entitled
UBFx1wW.png

FUME5

I'm fakegaffing from my bed, floaty. I need to get to the office for real GAF work.

Edit: GOD, I love early 16 bit artwork so much.

Hahaha, Floaty?

And yes, that cover art is gloriously bad.

EDIT

Start of a 3 day weekend, let's get wavy and play some Mankind Divided.

As explicit as possible.

It started off by involving this and this, but then it didn't

Here's a diagram. You might be getting the picture already. She's taller than me, so I was on top. You probably assumed as much already, but I'm just making sure.

As the previous step commenced, I moved on to this part. I love that part so much that it took a while before we eventually did this, which honestly is pretty vanilla in comparison but you gotta mix it up. Excitement curves work best with dips and twists and turns. Trust me, you can Google that!

Then Tence came to her and asked, "Lili, how many times can a girl sin and you must still forgive her? Seven times?" Lili answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but eight fewer than seventy-seven times." And so she sinned in such a fashion, the 77 - 8, and she 8 to her heart's content.

oh god why did I actually write that

Fumey has been banned six times as of now.

Do the mods refer to this process as fumigation?

Time to stop being naughty.

No.

I was about to, but one of the implicit policies of tag making is that asking for one automatically prevents you from getting your wish OR may result in some random tag shaming.

Mmm.

i'd like to say this is how i got mine but whatever

mine is pretty petty

Chuckie

It started off by involving this and this, but then it didn't

Here's a diagram. You might be getting the picture already. She's taller than me, so I was on top. You probably assumed as much already, but I'm just making sure.

As the previous step commenced, I moved on to this part. I love that part so much that it took a while before we eventually did this, which honestly is pretty vanilla in comparison but you gotta mix it up. Excitement curves work best with dips and twists and turns. Trust me, you can Google that!

Then Tence came to her and asked, "Lili, how many times can a girl sin and you must still forgive her? Seven times?" Lili answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but eight fewer than seventy-seven times." And so she sinned in such a fashion, the 77 - 8, and she 8 to her heart's content.

So you were making out with a girl and I was there to witness it. I like this. I like this a lot.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
BOOKSHELF FIGHT

i have the randomest bookshelf

http://i.imgur.com/WlUjw54.jpg[img]

there's a lot more below there[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][img]http://i.imgur.com/ojn7yOC.jpg
Quite probably my least liked part of my flat, but the corridor would look awkward without it. I also REALLY need to sort that sumbitch.

Clydefrog

BOOKSHELF FIGHT

Quite probably my least liked part of my flat, but the corridor would look awkward without it. I also REALLY need to sort that sumbitch.

*lives in a tiny apartment*

ain't no fight here, you win. Beneath my pic is a bunch of DVDs, blu-rays, some more books, yoga mat, and a bunch of Wii accessories. I'm also super envious of your wooden floor.

I should just move back to Hawaii...

it's literally cheaper than Newport Beach

edit: haha you actually mosiac'ed that dick pic @ the end of the bookshelf. Vazra be mad

What on earth

what happened?

*lives in a tiny apartment*

ain't no fight here, you win. Beneath my pic is a bunch of DVDs, blu-rays, some more books, yoga mat, and a bunch of Wii accessories. I'm also super envious of your wooden floor.

I should just move back to Hawaii...

it's literally cheaper than Newport Beach

edit: haha you actually mosiac'ed that dick pic @ the end of the bookshelf. Vazra be mad

and it's not going to get any cheaper here. I was driving down the peninsula tonight because I had to take something to my brother and it was still crawling with people. This was just a couple hours ago. The demand is too high!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom