• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Should I hook you up so you are not left alone from the d pic sharing?
clock-eyebrow.gif

The only problem we had was that she was afraid of being hurt.

Yeah, but still a problem that she needs to overcome before she'll last with anyone. There could also be things about you she didn't like or she has convinced herself matter when they might not if she was older.

Wrote a longish reply to you last page if you didn't see it.

I'm not saying this is why your relationship didn't work out, but from my own personal experiences the relationships with no fighting have been the least successful ones.

Barely any fights here (though, she thinks we fight more than I do so maybe I'm just a dumb asshole). If the lack of fighting is due to not talking about problems then a lack of fighting is indicative of impending doom, but if you talk problems out you can still have a lack of fights.

Fluvian

Banned
Oh god, one of my autistic (I mean he's actually autistic that's not like a joke) friends just sent me a stop motion paper cut out animation he and a friend made, i swear it might be the strangest thing I've ever seen.....you guys wanna see it?
Oh shit I actually watched the whole thing now, the credits have half my high school class in it and I swear to god one of them is a sex offender.

Fluvian

Banned
Yeah, but still a problem that she needs to overcome before she'll last with anyone. There could also be things about you she didn't like or she has convinced herself matter when they might not if she was older.

Barely any fights here (though, she thinks we fight more than I do so maybe I'm just a dumb asshole). If the lack of fighting is due to not talking about problems then a lack of fighting is indicative of impending doom, but if you talk problems out you can still have a lack of fights.

Some people can solve their problems like that, me and most of my ex's seemingly couldn't.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Oh god, one of my autistic (I mean he's actually autistic that's not like a joke) friends just sent me a stop motion paper cut out animation he and a friend made, i swear it might be the strangest thing I've ever seen.....you guys wanna see it?
Oh shit I actually watched the whole thing now, the credits have half my high school class in it and I swear to god one of them is a sex offender.

Lol link it

AcridMeat

Banned
Probably the best racing game I've ever played! And I'm using a controller on PS4 because I don't have ny wheel and PC right now :eek:
They've managed to make each race weekend feel like an event, and the R&D makes the whole season a lot more unpredictable. You'll see different teams be strong in different parts of the season: in my career, Williams and Ferrari have out-developed Mercedes so there's a nice three-way fight for the championship.

Additionally, the safety car's back, there are a lot more mechanical failures, the damage model is a lot better - it's so satisfying to watch the front suspension arms shatter as you touch a barrier - and the core racing against AI is a ton of fun.
Codies have honestly done so well that I don't know what else there is to add next year other than driver transfers and creating your own team, which I doubt the licence allows.

Highly recommended! Wait for a sale if you're unsure, and then we can race together again <3
#shill

And yeah Motorsport Manager looks cool! I'll probably get that too :p
Well fuck me that sounds great. Will probably pick it up next steam sale.

Right now I'm playing the forza apex beta, and can't wait to play horizon 3 in a month. :D

Yeah I was watching Motorsport manager videos and can't wait for that either. Steam updated from September to 2016 though :/

Fluvian

Banned
blob:https://www.facebook.com/586dc6cf-2dd2-4429-b36b-ed0c19fc4574
Damn it I don't know why this wont work, it's coming straight from a fb video

Fluvian

Banned
Alright I might have the solution, but it might require showing you filthy animals my private FB account, please do not make me regret it.

FloatOn

I have retreated back into the coolness of my office.

but I most certainly have a musk going on right now. I only have to be here another 1.5 hours which I think I can endure.

Yeah I saw I'll get back to it later I'm out right now

It's not that we didn't have issues as a couple, but we were just able to talk it out. I don't really see the point in fighting if it can be avoided, and I tried hard to do that

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
HOLY FUCK

I spent over two hours getting ready for, practicing, and giving a digital interview last night and this morning I'm greeted with this

Thank you for submitting your HireVue video! Unfortunately, the system did not catch your audio other than some interference and a few blips. We would like for you to re-record your interview so that we can get a good sense of your teaching strategies before moving forward.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK this

AcridMeat

Banned
Excellent. Will be getting it on XBone, but I understand there's cross-platform play.
Yeah! I was just talking to my coworkers this morning about how awesome it was that Windows automatically signed into my xbl account which I haven't used in maybe 2 years.

When I looked at the Xbox app I saw your name pop up haha. I wasn't sure what I needed to do since I'm not familiar with the followers system now.

But I have confidence in cross play with how well that Xbox stuff is integrated.

AcridMeat

Banned
I think we could have done party chat. Will be on tonight in about 4-5 hours from now for a while.
Awesome! I'll definitely be home around then so I'll hop on.

Honestly I'm probably going to be playing that beta most of tonight, if I don't get distracted by shopping for new pillows.

We Lucky Few™

I don't feel lucky, I feel out of sync tbh.

I am trying to tackle this one, but for the life of me, I can't make anymore football puns so fuck it.

HOLY FUCK

I spent over two hours getting ready for, practicing, and giving a digital interview last night and this morning I'm greeted with this

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK this

I would so rather talk to someone face to face. The thought of some proprietary software recording my voice/face and archiving it would send me into a paranoid panic attack.

Risgroo

Well fuck me that sounds great. Will probably pick it up next steam sale.

Right now I'm playing the forza apex beta, and can't wait to play horizon 3 in a month. :D

Yeah I was watching Motorsport manager videos and can't wait for that either. Steam updated from September to 2016 though :/

this could be us, babe.
Button and Alonso a thousand years ago <333
WvHvEaR.jpg

I really wanna try Horizon 3, but I seriously doubt my PC can run it :(
Added MM to my wishlist!

HAW! HAW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom