• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

I'll cut you

*laughs* good luck getting past my energiefrosch

sub-buzz-11963-1470408049-1.png

Fluvian

Banned
Ugh, when you find the perfect job for you right now and you can't apply for it because YOU HAVE TO GIVE IT TWO FUCKING REFERENCES AND YOU DON'T HAVE ANYBODY YOU CAN USE AS A REFERENCE!!.

Fluvian

Banned
The game is like two hours long. Why didn't you play it all in one sitting?

It's probably too depressing to play at once, Journey is impossible not to play in one go because of the range of emotions, it takes you right down before the end only to have you soar through the sky towards the finish.
From what I hear Inside is quite dire in tone.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Blood sugar level at 193 after eating. RIP

It's probably too depressing to play at once, Journey is impossible not to play in one go because of the range of emotions, it takes you right down before the end only to have you soar through the sky towards the finish.
From what I hear Inside is quite dire in tone.

I emotionally felt nothing for Journey except at the end. I did like the experience but I feel Im missing something that everyone else is getting or something.

Fluvian

Banned
Blood sugar level at 193 after eating. RIP

I emotionally felt nothing for Journey except at the end. I did like the experience but I feel Im missing something that everyone else is getting or something.

Probably, I was emotionally enthralled from second one to the end, I honestly think it's the only perfect video game.
The recommend playing it again, you might get it the second time.

I also came up with a pet theory that 'Trumpeteers' wear red hats because it subconsciously reminds them of their youths as arrogant little shits who listened to Limp Bizkit, but unironically appreciates the band years later.

tumblr_ocg9ktiWJH1u5jc0no1_540.jpg

I read a spoilerific synopsis of this out of curiosity and it seemed borderline absurdist in how the events play out.

Oh it's definitely a bit absurd and melodramatic. But it really ground me down and just made me miserable for a few days after. It's manipulative but it really works for me. And I really found the characters to be tremendously well done.

jb1234

I've only been awake for thirty minutes and I already hate today. It's miserably hot, my shoulders are killing me and I want sex. And I'm out of food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom