• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timu

I just think it's important that gay being okay doesn't ever blend into straight is wrong. Acceptance for all! :)

I mean I'm bi as fuck, but my recently married older brother wouldn't entertain the notion for an attosecond
I seriously didn't know you were bi...whoa!!!

Yeah that does make sense. I have a strong preference for women, though so far I mainly had white chicks. While some people question me as I do different things I try my best to stick to the sexual orientation that was meant for me.

Oh, you think the lewdness is his ally, he merely adopted the lewdness. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the pureness until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but boring! The lewdness betrays him, because it belong to me.
Bane eventually loses in that movie. Your days are numbered

I seriously didn't know you were bi...whoa!!!

Yeah that does make sense. I have a strong preference for women, though so far I mainly had white chicks. While some people question me as I do different things I try my best to stick to the sexual orientation that was meant for me.
Oh. Umm. Yeah. Did you miss the boy I was with for five months or the girl I've been with for the past month?

zeemumu

She won't tell me. Getting her to talk is like trying to make Jake have sex with a woman.

You could take a gambit and ignore her until she explains because there's nothing else to talk about but that seems childish.

If there's really no getting her to talk then you should probably ask yourself if you'd be okay with getting back together if it meant never finding out why you broke up in the first place. Because if you aren't you'll end up breaking up again, but if you are then you run the risk of breaking up from her end again because you never solved the issue or staying together because she solved it herself while you were apart.

Communication is important and if she's not willing to discuss things with you then it's not gonna work.

Timu

Oh. Umm. Yeah. Did you miss the boy I was with for five months or the girl I've been with for the past month?
I knew about the boy but not the girl, though I wasn't in this thread as much compared to previous months so I had missed about you being with the girl. Not to mention I skip ahead in pages as well.

I should had kept up with that!!!

If there's really no getting her to talk then you should probably ask yourself if you'd be okay with getting back together if it meant never finding out why you broke up in the first place. [..]

Communication is important and if she's not willing to discuss things with you then it's not gonna work.

Uh, if she can't open up it's not going to work (because there's a communication breakdown). There was a problem (even if just in her immature head), it needs to be fixed to have any future.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'd like everyone to be on team Vazra so you can all stab me with your swords ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RNH after the stabfest
Gal-Vit-Dlg.jpg

I knew about the boy but not the girl, though I wasn't in this thread as much compared to previous months so I had missed about you being with the girl. Not to mention I skip ahead in pages as well.

I should had kept up with that!!!

No, that's alright. I just feel like I already talk about it too much, and I shared more than I should have last night.

Bane is fiction, I am reality. Different things can happen. If anything RNH can be my little sidekick bitch ^_^

If different things can happen then that really makes it a moot point, doesn't it? For example, RNH could win every fight instead of just the last one! :p

it actually is.

I'm doing a project out in the warehouse and it's torture.

also I think it's making me not smell pleasant :(

What kind of project?

I work in a warehouse technically but we keep it pretty well ventilated. Right now the heat is not a problem at all.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
If different things can happen then that really makes it a moot point, doesn't it? For example, RNH could win every fight instead of just the last one! :p.

Only time will tell. Still I dont really mind another lewd guy in here. If anything I may bug him later for entertainment ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Timu

No, that's alright. I just feel like I already talk about it too much, and I shared more than I should have last night.
Oh wow, I definitely missed out on that. I'm hoping things go fine with you and her.

So far I've been busy with life issues, but I will definitely like to be here more when I get the chance to as I enjoy talking to all of you crazy people.=p Except Jobbs...kidding!!!

FloatOn

What kind of project?

I work in a warehouse technically but we keep it pretty well ventilated. Right now the heat is not a problem at all.

process improvement project.

I work for a logistics company as their quality person so right now I'm doing a time study on one of the warehouse functions.

which means watching a guy on the floor do a thing over and over and over again. then timing each part of that process so that I can develop a standard for that process (how long it should take).

once I get a good confidence rating from this time study I'll start the next phase which will involve finding the waste and coming up with a more efficient process.

riveting stuff

Only time will tell. Still I dont really mind another lewd guy in here. If anything I may bug him later for entertainment ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I like where this is going.

Oh wow, I definitely missed out on that. I'm hoping things go fine with you and her.

So far I've been busy with life issues, but I will definitely like to be here more when I get the chance to as I enjoy talking to all of you crazy people.=p Except Jobbs...kidding!!!

Seriously, don't worry about it. If you have better things or more important things to do than hang out in here that's totally okay! I'm just generally going to act as though most people posting a lot in here do so with consistency so I'm not constantly rehashing the same stories. :)

process improvement project.

I work for a logistics company as their quality person so right now I'm doing a time study on one of the warehouse functions.

which means watching a guy on the floor do a thing over and over and over again. then timing each part of that process so that I can develop a standard for that process (how long it should take).

once I get a good confidence rating from this time study I'll start the next phase which will involve finding the waste and coming up with a more efficient process.

riveting stuff

Ew... that's so boring. Do you actually have to pay attention, or is it not that important to be accurate?

FloatOn

Ew... that's so boring. Do you actually have to pay attention, or is it not that important to be accurate?

accuracy is extremely important which is why I have to build the confidence rating.

but yes, it's not the most fun and this .5 million sqft warehouse could certainly use some more fans.

I do actually like this part of my job more than the auditing part so there is that.

Timu

Seriously, don't worry about it. If you have better things or more important things to do than hang out in here that's totally okay! I'm just generally going to act as though most people posting a lot in here do so with consistency so I'm not constantly rehashing the same stories. :)
Fair enough. Though this month has been terrible for me, one of the worst months even for this year. I'm hoping things bounce back once it's over with. From car to money problems this month has sucked, but I'm going with a positive attitude for what's coming next!

BTW I hate summer, lol.

accuracy is extremely important which is why I have to build the confidence rating.

but yes, it's not the most fun and this .5 million sqft warehouse could certainly use some more fans.

I do actually like this part of my job more than the auditing part so there is that.

I guess I assumed that since you're still posting right now that you didn't have to pay attention, but I wasn't thinking about if there was downtime or you're just really good at multitasking or something. Sorry.

Fair enough. Though this month has been terrible for me, one of the worst months even for this year. I'm hoping things bounce back once it's over with. From car to money problems this month has sucked, but I'm going with a positive attitude for what's coming next!

BTW I hate summer, lol.

Sorry to hear that.

If it makes you feel better, I'm getting sick of summer too! I'm more than ready for it to be colder and overcast again.

FloatOn

Day 1
2935481.gif

Day 2 and up
1262096244_cave-jump.gif

alright this got me.

actually laughing out loud

I guess I assumed that since you're still posting right now that you didn't have to pay attention, but I wasn't thinking about if there was downtime or you're just really good at multitasking or something. Sorry.

long cycle times. each element in this process goes for like 15 minutes at a time.

but yeah being good at multitasking helps. and I'm kind of just complaining for the hell of it.

this is nothing a cold shower won't fix.

Timu

Sorry to hear that.

If it makes you feel better, I'm getting sick of summer too! I'm more than ready for it to be colder and overcast again.
I had to pay so much money to get it fixed after it broke down that I have to be careful what I had to spend for weeks. Not to mention I'm getting a new PC that will cost over $1k because my current one is getting outdated, not fit for video editing and has issues like freezing so that makes it worse! I have to pay in parts to get it as fast as possible, which will come in October.

Had to borrow my sister's car which is smaller and not the best for carrying lots of stuff and people in general, lol. Thank god the main car is fixed now! Fuck this month though!

I can't wait for Fall as that's one of my fav seasons!!!

CBT hasn't even started, haha

The pills have seriously done miracles though

I didn't know what your treatment/condition is, just guessed a bit. Huge and wonderful change for a couple of my friends that persisted after treatment ended.

I would love to steal your unwanted sunshine to make our spring and October less cold and dreary (and fuck February).

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Autumn can't come soon enough. Luckily I'll be visiting Germany next week, so I may get to experience some mild weather for a change.

Edit: Good luck, Zee!

Uh, if she can't open up it's not going to work (because there's a communication breakdown). There was a problem (even if just in her immature head), it needs to be fixed to have any future.

The only problem we had was that she was afraid of being hurt. We never fought, only talked things out like rational adults. We had amazing times and although we both have our own separate issues it was never a deal breaker, or at least I never felt like it was.

She told me multiple times that she was afraid, and I did my best to counsel her, but I guess it wasn't enough.

hmmm 5 courses this semester will be a drag but after its only 4 in the spring
or I can take 4 now, 1 during winter break and 4 in the spring
or 3 now , 1 during winter, 4 during spring and 1 during the summer

I need the power of C to bless me this semester because all I need are 10 classes(1 is an internship for a few weeks)

hmmm 5 courses this semester will be a drag but after its only 4 in the spring
or I can take 4 now, 1 during winter break and 4 in the spring
or 3 now , 1 during winter, 4 during spring and 1 during the summer

I need the power of C to bless me this semester because all I need are 10 classes(1 is an internship for a few weeks)
I can give you the power of D ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Help I can't stop

Fluvian

Banned
The only problem we had was that she was afraid of being hurt. We never fought, only talked things out like rational adults. We had amazing times and although we both have our own separate issues it was never a deal breaker, or at least I never felt like it was.

She told me multiple times that she was afraid, and I did my best to counsel her, but I guess it wasn't enough.

I'm not saying this is why your relationship didn't work out, but from my own personal experiences the relationships with no fighting have been the least successful ones.

Risgroo

Hey bubba how's F1 2016? I'm waiting for Motorsport manager instead.
Probably the best racing game I've ever played! And I'm using a controller on PS4 because I don't have ny wheel and PC right now :eek:
They've managed to make each race weekend feel like an event, and the R&D makes the whole season a lot more unpredictable. You'll see different teams be strong in different parts of the season: in my career, Williams and Ferrari have out-developed Mercedes so there's a nice three-way fight for the championship.

Additionally, the safety car's back, there are a lot more mechanical failures, the damage model is a lot better - it's so satisfying to watch the front suspension arms shatter as you touch a barrier - and the core racing against AI is a ton of fun.
Codies have honestly done so well that I don't know what else there is to add next year other than driver transfers and creating your own team, which I doubt the licence allows.

Highly recommended! Wait for a sale if you're unsure, and then we can race together again <3
#shill

And yeah Motorsport Manager looks cool! I'll probably get that too :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom