• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Probably, I was emotionally enthralled from second one to the end, I honestly think it's the only perfect video game.
The recommend playing it again, you might get it the second time.

I got the game but I guess I didnt get emotionally invested like others. I played it 3 times so I do like the game but it doesnt do much for me emotionally speaking like others.

I've only been awake for thirty minutes and I already hate today. It's miserably hot, my shoulders are killing me and I want sex. And I'm out of food.

Want the pic and gif I've been sending out these last days? Not the same as sex but I guess its something right?

I got emailed by someone I'am pissed af about my quitting my job and I will not abide by someone chewing my ass out for quitting, over putting my two weeks notice in.

And my freezer still isn't working.

Fuck today

Disxo

dood-why-u-gota-be-so-mean.jpg

Fluvian

Banned
Deus ex, god it's actually embarrassing how bad this train station level is. I've found a design flaw that's rendered 90% of my saves obsolete.
So get this when you load a save and it's ready to be played, you have to press space to start, but get this change cover is also space, and for some reason if you press space once to start the game it also makes Jensen move from his cover, and in about 90% of my saves he's in cover hiding from someone, meaning when I load most of my saves I cant do so without adam running straight past or in front of an enemy, oh but it gets better "why don't you rebind the move cover key fluvian?" god question Billy and the answer is because I FUCKING CANT BECAUSE MOVE COVER CAN'T BE REBOUND FOR SOME FUCKING REASON, NEITHER CAN THE KEY TO START UP A LOADED SAVE!!!........Fuck Deus Ex so far, it's jank as fuck, the missions are boring the levels don't have that classic deus ex level design, I'm so disappointed with it so far.

Deus ex, god it's actually embarrassing how bad this train station level is. I've found a design flaw that's rendered 90% of my saves obsolete.
So get this when you load a save and it's ready to be played, you have to press space to start, but get this change cover is also space, and for some reason if you press space once to start the game it also makes Jensen move from his cover, and in about 90% of my saves he's in cover hiding from someone, meaning when I load most of my saves I cant do so without adam running straight past or in front of an enemy, oh but it gets better "why don't you rebind the move cover key fluvian?" god question Billy and the answer is because I FUCKING CANT BECAUSE MOVE COVER CAN'T BE REBOUND FOR SOME FUCKING REASON, NEITHER CAN THE KEY TO START UP A LOADED SAVE!!!........Fuck Deus Ex so far, it's jank as fuck, the missions are boring the levels don't have that classic deus ex level design, I'm so disappointed with it so far.

The spacebar to load save thing can be circumvented by HOLDING space instead of pressing it to continue. The cover hopping happens on key release, rather than key down, so you can prevent Jensen from hopping out of cover and doing something dumb.

Fluvian

Banned
The spacebar to load save thing can be circumvented by HOLDING space instead of pressing it to continue. The cover hopping happens on key release, rather than key down, so you can prevent Jensen from hopping out of cover and doing something dumb.

Thank you, that just helped me out now with this level.

Hahaha, suckers! (Oddly fitting for the above post too.)

(Already bought it but I won't be able to play it until I get a new graphics card, so hopefully 3-4 months is enough time to iron out the kinks.)

FloatOn

I will play deus ex mankind divided and a host of other video games in the year of our lord 2018 after I graduate.

god I miss video games sometimes

Fluvian

Banned
Yeah it's ridiculous, between that and HOLD T TO UNMARK ALL being stuck on my hud it's a pretty annoying port to be playing day 1.

Yeah and the tiny flaws are far from the only thing wrong with it, the game struggles to feel like Deus ex, I haven't been in a single night time mission so far, it feels so weird playing/watching something with the cyberpunk theme set during the day, it doesn't feel right at all.
Also the level design is confusing and not very clever, super disappointed so far, hope it picks up soon.

dralla

It was a joke = free invitation to pretend I didn't say that but I still meant it. ;)

Oh yea, I know. Now she's being all coy about it. Sunday will be fun :)

I have another date tomorrow too. But I'm not expecting much. We'll see, though. It's the first time I'm going out with someone older than me in a long time.

Yeah and the tiny flaws are far from the only thing wrong with it, the game struggles to feel like Deus ex, I haven't been in a single night time mission so far, it feels so weird playing/watching something with the cyberpunk theme set during the day, it doesn't feel right at all.
Also the level design is confusing and not very clever, super disappointed so far, hope it picks up soon.

Prague is at night in the back half of the game I'm told. The other place you go to is sort of undergroundy type thing so it's also not daylight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom