• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Indeed.
Also the idea of making yourself look super nice and capturing it for your partner is quite appealing. I dont quite the get the just generically showing your sexy parts tho. Sounds super uninteresting

best one I got
the subject was topless and posing suggestively with a large stuffed animal

Maybe

I may defer storytelling responsibility to them though

like if anyone else is a little nervous about coming out as bi/gay/etc, this is probably the safest place to do it. no one here gives a fuck. XD

RNH is like "BTW, I'm bi" and everyone's like "cool" and didn't miss a beat

Misha

Banned
best one I got
the subject was topless and posing suggestively with a large stuffed animal
sounds pleasant :p

like if anyone else is a little nervous about coming out as bi/gay/etc, this is probably the safest place to do it. no one here gives a fuck. XD

Helps that it happens like once a week :p (also he's mentioned it before tho wasn't sure if he'd ever take it seriously, kinda like lilli)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

I mean this is the gayest thread so what is there to hide really?
2YkStTw.gif

*Shots fired to the LGBThread*

Indeed. Doesn't it say a lot about your relationship if you can't trust the person to handle a picture of you properly?

In this day and age, any cheesehead can take your intimate photos and use them against you, even if it isn't said partner. Though, the likelihood opens tenfold if you're a celebrity. We are living in an age of technological prosperity and paranoia.

The more levels we build the more spice we find, the more spice we find the more money we get, the more money we get the more levels we can build. The perfect cycle.

FakeGAF v10.0 -- The Thirst Must Flow

FakeGAF mk10 | A Safer Place Than LGBTQIA+ GAF For Coming Out

Helps that it happens like once a week :p (also he's mentioned it before tho wasn't sure if he'd ever take it seriously, kinda like lilli)
Oh hey someone remembered

Yeah I think the thing was that I hadn't quite figured out the fact that it's purely sexual in nature on the gay side of things. That realisation has changed how I'm approaching this stuff

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I don't even know off hand where to get pot. Like, I could almost certainly figure it out with some rudimentary searching, but I don't at present know.

It's hella easy in California.

1. Search for a local weed doctor, no not kidding
  2. Make up some non-specific health problem ie insomnia
  3. Pay the fee
  4. Go to a dispensary
  5. Hit up Jack in the Box

I can hook you up Lili, I know a guy in Cali.

this isn't to disparage those who use weed but I have virtually zero interest. I don't have any friends who smoke, and both the other girls who live in my house hate it, and I already love my life, so there's absolutely no incentive. I do appreciate the gesture though! ♥

joke all you want. The theme and title for next time has already been chosen.

Fluvian

Banned
In this day and age, any cheesehead can take your intimate photos and use them against you, even if it isn't said partner. Though, the likelihood opens tenfold if you're a celebrity. We are living in an age of technological prosperity and paranoia.

Yes! please god.

Misha

Banned
That's a pretty big oversimplification of hacking. If you're worried about that you can take precautions to make something that was unlikely to happen almost impossible to happen
Oh hey someone remembered

Yeah I think the thing was that I hadn't quite figured out the fact that it's purely sexual in nature on the gay side of things. That realisation has changed how I'm approaching this stuff

You mentioned it a couple times. Must be some amnesia going on in this thread :p

my interest in guys is a lot more romantic than sexual or any kind of casual. Girls I think I'm a lot more up for whatever

Yes! please god.

Messed up nerve endings are usually the go to for getting that dank prescription, or anxiety.

Genuinely asking this, not making fun. Are you aware that you can quote more than one person/message at a time? There's a + sign next to the quote button that adds the text to a queue loaded when you finally click one of the reply options.

and it's good!

thank you

Misha

Banned
Oh I took it seriously in Lili's case. I don't recall RNH dropping any hintbombs, I musta missed it. Eenteresting
I can't find it unfortunately. He didn't use the word bi or anything :/
I'm pretty sure I just straight up said "I'm probably bi"

You weren't quite that straight forward. I'm pretty sure it was more like "I think I might be kinda into guys but for all intents and purposes I consider myself straight"

That's a pretty big oversimplification of hacking. If you're worried about that you can take precautions to make something that was unlikely to happen almost impossible to happen

Thankfully (I think?) the newest iOS and Android updates provide encryption. Still, it's a fucking arm's race for people's personal information and we have to be super vigilant with what we post.

Jobbs

Banned
He's all grown up now. ��

And thirstier than the Rub Al Khali.

When I was a teenager I was very involved with church and youth group and sometimes helped the youth pastor with various things and occasionally helped with the middle schoolers as well (who had their own separate youth group).

I remember one time when I was 17 or 18 I was kinda leading the middle schoolers and orchestrating the creation of a fun video for some event that was coming up. Part of the idea for the video was that everyone would be in bed together in pajamas and it'd just be this fun thing.

It wasn't until I actually got a bunch of middle schoolers in pajamas and in a bed setting together that I realized how bad I done fucked up. I almost had a panic attack because the kids were fucking going crazy thirsting after eachother. I didn't know what to do.

I ended up calling it off and sending everyone home. The younger kids were baffled and I never really offered an explanation.

Sometimes this thread reminds me of that experience. :D

FUME5

When I was a teenager I was very involved with church and youth group and sometimes helped the youth pastor with various things and occasionally helped with the middle schoolers as well (who had their own separate youth group).

I remember one time when I was 17 or 18 I was kinda leading the middle schoolers and orchestrating the creation of a fun video for some event that was coming up. Part of the idea for the video was that everyone would be in bed together in pajamas and it'd just be this fun thing.

It wasn't until I actually got a bunch of middle schoolers in pajamas and in a bed setting together that I realized how bad I done fucked up. I almost had a panic attack because the kids were fucking going crazy thirsting after eachother. I didn't know what to do.

I ended up calling it off and sending everyone home. The younger kids were baffled and I never really offered an explanation.

Hahahahahahaaha

My will of iron will not be overcome.

Httj2ZU.png

He's all grown up now. 😢

And thirstier than the Rub Al Khali.

I'll rub your Al Khali

No I don't know that means either but it sounds hot
GET IT

Lol. Amazing.

FloatOn

raw

Jobbs

Banned
Oh fuckin' please

I have the ability to put together really simple evidence

QKd1hfa.gif

there's just no reason for me to comment :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom