• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

I'm buying N++. I want to feel rage at a platformer again, just like my Super Meat Boy days.

That's on my wishlist.

I remember playing the freeware version of N and even taking the time to design levels. Such a masterful game.

Too few minimalist games these days.

Uh, honestly I do not what that is about but it sounds cool and difficult. Wonder if other people react the same.

It keeps me busy!

It's an interesting major. Basically half business psychology and half number crunching/presenting data.

I'm going for a minor in psychology as well so hopefully I'll be well equipped to handle the mess people tend to be at some point in my life.

I'm taking a class right now called mediating organizational conflict which is great because I've always been pretty non-confrontational.

jb1234

N was so much fun on the 360 with four people cursing at the screen.

That's on my wishlist.

I remember playing the freeware version of N and even taking the time to design levels. Such a masterful game.

Too few minimalist games these days.

Gah, you guys are making me want it even more. Man, I wish I had some peeps here I could local co-op with.

99.9% it was requested.

Yeah, based on his post history, I concur. He's such a mild-mannered dude in general.

Jobbs

Banned

Interesting. Allow me to retort.

fuckyoufuckyoufuck youfuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyouf uckyoufuckyoufuckyou
fuckyoufuckyoufuckyo ufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuck you

oilgif.gif

jb1234

Interesting. Allow me to retort.

fuckyoufuckyoufuck youfuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyouf uckyoufuckyoufuckyou
fuckyoufuckyoufuckyo ufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuck you

oilgif.gif

You had it coming. Beware Lili and her command of the search function.

Fluvian

Banned
I don't even know off hand where to get pot. Like, I could almost certainly figure it out with some rudimentary searching, but I don't at present know.

Hey, I remembered that it happened all on my own. The search function just made pinpointing it quicker.
Oh you do, you just don't know that you do *Wink* *Wink* dm me 4 weed boi!

Fluvian

Banned
Weed tends to make me anxious. I wish I could enjoy it the way others do.

It's the opposite for me, it cleans my emotional plate and resets me, I need to smoke at least once every two weeks, usually on my cheat day so I can get a burger or something nice, it was actually yesterday and i was sitting in dominoes waiting for my order when the dr pepper I was holding started pulling me into weird physical dimensions, it was intense especially when I finally let go of being attached to the bench I was sitting on and just went with it, starting flying with my bottle of dr P pulling me through space.
The guy had to shout at me so i could hear him, it's those experiences where you briefly and vaguely get to feel other worlds that makes me love weed, but it must be done with caution because it makes you dumb as fuck for like a day afterwards.

FloatOn

I don't send nudes in relationships or otherwise. I just don't do it.

I've gotten a few though :O

Same.

It's always nice to see the naked female form but I much prefer to enjoy it in person.

Edit - can someone please gif that scene in force awakens where Rey force pulls the lightsaber but replace the lightsaber with a dick and Rey's face with RNH's avatar?

This awakening is magical. I much prefer thirsty RNH to emo RNH.

Jobbs

Banned
And what are they thinking, anyway? I behave honorably and would never betray them regardless of breakups or anything that happened between us, but I can only imagine how many guys don't adhere to that standard and just show their ex's nudes/lewds to their friends and stuff

I mean in my case there's no way to see it in person
aat least, not for a couple of months

you're saying you plan to see that dick in person?

And what are they thinking, anyway? I behave honorably and would never betray them regardless of breakups or anything that happened between us, but I can only imagine how many guys don't adhere to that standard and just show their ex's nudes/lewds to their friends and stuff

Because women shouldn't have to censor themselves because many men are sexist assholes. The burden isn't on women, it's on men to not be assholes.

Jobbs

Banned
Because women shouldn't have to censor themselves because many men are sexist assholes. The burden isn't on women, it's on men to not be assholes.

that's 100% right but I'm not setting this up as a gender thing. I'm specifically talking about those who have sent them to me. If I had an example of guys sending nudes to girls, I'd ask the same thing about those guys. It just seems like risky business unless you don't really care who sees your pics.

Due to a happy coincidence, it is a possibility, yeah

I want stories

Misha

Banned

Indeed.
Also the idea of making yourself look super nice and capturing it for your partner is quite appealing. I dont quite the get the just generically showing your sexy parts tho. Sounds super uninteresting
that's 100% right but I'm not setting this up as a gender thing. I'm specifically talking about those who have sent them to me. If I had an example of guys sending nudes to girls, I'd ask the same thing about those guys. It just seems like risky business unless you don't really care who sees your pics.

Doesn't it say a lot about your relationship if you can't trust the person to handle a picture of you properly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom