• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I like this filter
d02cbe909b.png

Vazra

Well primarily good health and appearance and to finally move into an apartment

Oh you meant I could talk about what I want not to talk about what I want. Never mind. Idk

Well its good to wish those things. What is the current status of the apartment by the way?

Misha

Banned
Well its good to wish those things. What is the current status of the apartment by the way?

Nothing happening ATM. I need to try emailing some more. Potential roomate hasn't talked to me n awhile so idk. People are awful at communication

FUME5

Mankind Divided is a technical mess.

This is aggravating, my saves won't load, guess I have to restart and lose the 1000 cred bonus and extra aug point that came with the preorder.

Vazra

Nothing happening ATM. I need to try emailing some more. Potential roomate hasn't talked to me n awhile so idk. People are awful at communication
Well Im sure something will properly pop up that will work for you.
I fucking miss her so much
I know it hurts a lot and it will probably break you for weeks or months. Everything will remind you of her for a while but it wears off with time. My 3 year relationship had me as a fucking mess for 6 months so I know how much is sucks. If you need to vent or whatever you can PM me or chat with me on FB.

Vazra

Would be nice

I did manage to accumulate most of the furniture I need so that's good at least

Nice. Its good to have what you can early. Keeping yourself at 0% is not gonna help afterall. How much are you looking to pay for rent?

Misha

Banned
How many rooms, what area and is there any must have things for the apartment?

I only need one bedroom if its just me and usually the come with a living room and kitchen. The area is the north side of Pittsburgh. A/C definite must, laundry and off street parking preferred.

Vazra

I only need one bedroom if its just me and usually the come with a living room and kitchen. The area is the north side of Pittsburgh. A/C definite must, laundry and off street parking preferred.

The area is that expensive!? Then again I don't know much about rent but here most places are 400-500 for rent. I didnt find the Florida price that bad for 679 for 2 rooms and I think it comes with the fridge, washing machine/ dryer combo and AC.

I've been drinking and I'm sad and drunk and sleeping on my friend's couch

Fuck I want to text her so bad

Don't text her. If you want PM me all you want to tell her to get it out of your chest but try not to contact her when you are in this state.

Misha

Banned
The area is that expensive!? Then again I don't know much about rent but here most places are 400-500 for rent. I didnt find the Florida price that bad for 679 for 2 rooms and I think it comes with the fridge, washing machine/ dryer combo and AC.

Well I'm trying to look at nicer places and I'm not looking at apartment buildings I'm looking at parts of row homes. Theres definitely a lot in the 600s but they're kinda meh

Vazra

Well I'm trying to look at nicer places and I'm not looking at apartment buildings I'm looking at parts of row homes. Theres definitely a lot in the 600s but they're kinda meh

Ah I see. Hope one pops up soon. Im just trying to get anything to start in Florida then perhaps move somewhere else if I get a nice job. If Iike the place then thats a bonus andno need to move lol

Misha

Banned
Ah I see. Hope one pops up soon. Im just trying to get anything to start in Florida then perhaps move somewhere else if I get a nice job. If Iike the place then thats a bonus andno need to move lol

I have a decent job and the qualifications to get a job that's double my current salary so I'm trying to get a place that wont make me feel shifty when I wake up in the morning or come home at night. I'm definitely lucky to be in the position I'm in

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me

Good Christ I pay as much and I'm living with other people.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
RIP zeemumu.

wonder what happened

oh nice
It was requested. Zee is cool.

When I was a teenager I was very involved with church and youth group and sometimes helped the youth pastor with various things and occasionally helped with the middle schoolers as well (who had their own separate youth group).

I remember one time when I was 17 or 18 I was kinda leading the middle schoolers and orchestrating the creation of a fun video for some event that was coming up. Part of the idea for the video was that everyone would be in bed together in pajamas and it'd just be this fun thing.

It wasn't until I actually got a bunch of middle schoolers in pajamas and in a bed setting together that I realized how bad I done fucked up. I almost had a panic attack because the kids were fucking going crazy thirsting after eachother. I didn't know what to do.

I ended up calling it off and sending everyone home. The younger kids were baffled and I never really offered an explanation.

Sometimes this thread reminds me of that experience. :D
hahahaha.

I can totally picture the "THIS WAS A BAD IDEA" look slowly forming in your face.

Chuckie

So I took the time to read the last pages of this topic.

What is happening? Rob is now thirsty af and has a FWB? And is Rob in a lewdness contest with Vazra?

Is Vazra secretly Robs FWB?

Please inform me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom