• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
That's what I thought. But I tried anyway. The hot vs cold and salty vs sweet works very well.

Well it was the first time I saw it tbh.
There is a first time for everything!

Same, I honestly never heard his song on the radio or seen it played/used for a commercial
I see a ton of stories/posts on Fb and Twitter about him but have no clue

🤔 I guess I'll go check out some songs on YouTube
New Apologies, i have none album came out today, listen to that instead

Turn this one up man
I haven't heard it in a long time
As we sit in silence it reminds us how
We've barely spoken in a long while
I don't know why

more like awesomeheave.gif

I was trying to remember when I had tried it and I remembered. I had this flavor of Ben & Jerry's years ago (back before I was vegan obv)

zQwyZ-YTLroPlEvprS-xTJA1JmA

you know there's also vegan ben&jerrys right?

I feel like I don't know wtf you're talking about or maybe I just don't care enough

GMO slee-MO

Companies pandering to the anti-science fringe left who think the words "genetically modified" makes something bad for you is a very annoying trend tho. Pandering to people who use the word "chemicals" negatively and only negatively. People who deadass call sugar a "poison." People who tend to be anti-vax as well.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
GMO is a process not an ingredient. We've been mutating and using hybrids and naturally occurring transgenic crops since forever.

That is all. You can continue with the following school lesson.

Companies pandering to the anti-science fringe left who think the words "genetically modified" makes something bad for you is a very annoying trend tho. Pandering to people who use the word "chemicals" negatively and only negatively. People who deadass call sugar a "poison." People who tend to be anti-vax as well.

Hey, don't paint it as a leftist thing. There may be some overlap but that diminishes the good work that the left has done by tarring them with the same brush as hippy idiots

Also I can confirm RNH is my cock worshipping slut but ya'll already knew that😂
😚

Horseshoe theory is a bollocks oversimplification of politics spouted by centrists who don't want the status quo to change

Speaking from a US point of view, it's spot on.

The Green party is our "far left" party as inconsequential as they are and when you have their candidate espousing the views of anti-vaxers and supporting Wikileaks in its modern Russian backed form, it's really hard to see where the fringe of one side ends and the other begins. The fringe right has more religious fundamentalism. Both are rife with conspiracy theorist/anti-science garbage. And these fringes have shaped party policy. The difference is the Green party is ineffective at making any kind of foothold while the far right managed to hijack the GOP and are currently running the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom