• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
So I took the time to read the last pages of this topic.

What is happening? Rob is now thirsty af and has a FWB? And is Rob in a lewdness contest with Vazra?

Is Vazra secretly Robs FWB?

Please inform me.

Prolonged exposure to FakeGAF will result in a thristing for people with similarly given genitals.

I'm already feeling tingly.

14034732_290044348040231_3480634954261431819_n.jpg

Had to get out of this Deus Ex Twitch stream.
Was full of children that said they wouldn't pay $60 for it. Then we had some guy talking about how he's a writer and he knows the story is shit because he studies writing.
Got completely offended when I told him it was just his opinion.

And since when do people give a shit about microtransactions in SINGLE PLAYER? Isn't that the exact reasoning they give for hating microtransactions in multiplayer?

whut

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Robert is a very attractive individual, I'm sure he's going to meet a great American woman or man, who will right his quaint English ways.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
This Frank Ocean hype is coming so out of the left field for me.

I don't even know this guy and there are stories in the newspapers and shit.

What.

Is it only me?

shiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeet.
we'll have you on craft American beer, and pretentious music fests in no time.
American Football is going to tour!

Beer's gross though :c

And I mean I am going to an American music fest in 2 months

Time to wreck my emo cred: I never got into American Football. Was always more of a Cap'n Jazz boy

Ah, so that's a yes.
Or I could just be saying that to mislead you c:

Yeah but I forgot why. So it wasn't deep seeded hatred.
Maybe you mentioned the beer thing before and was it the exact same reason :p
Lol, wouldn't be surprised

I do like Hoegaarden Rosée though. Mainly because it doesn't taste like beer.

EDIT: Fuck I hate UK politics on GAF

The Telegraph and The Spectator are fucking right wing pieces of garbage. Stop fucking linking them. Ugh.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
guys

am i really this stupid

am i really going to try to learn italian for a video game
It isn't. Learning phrases and cultural history of languages is one of the best human endeavors.

It keeps the neurons active and making new connections. Learning is always beneficial.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
It's Friday.

WOOOOOOOOO

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I wish I looked like a rock star. I think my quality of life would improve significantly.

Are those Oreo Nachos? What are those?

SolVanderlyn

This is the reason my wife likes to dip her french fries in her soft serve ice cream at the McD.
I would do this all the time when I ate fast food. Actually, I think this is really common. Frosty Fries. (That's not the term, I just made that up)

This Frank Ocean hype is coming so out of the left field for me.

I don't even know this guy and there are stories in the newspapers and shit.

What.

Is it only me?

Same, I honestly never heard his song on the radio or seen it played/used for a commercial
I see a ton of stories/posts on Fb and Twitter about him but have no clue

🤔 I guess I'll go check out some songs on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom