• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluvian

Banned
I don't believe I shared this because it's really super gross but you asked... I'll spoiler it just in case.

My last hookup was a really cute but odd dude. Things got off on a bad foot when he tried to fuck me without a condom (which is apparently standard procedure when you're on PrEP in Seattle but I wasn't going for it). So we did other things, I eventually got off and then, in an incredibly bizarre moment, he took some of my cum and painted on my forehead, ala Simba in The Lion King.

(Distressingly, I just googled this and it's apparently a thing, known as Simba'd.)

Afterward, he was like, "Yeah, I probably shouldn't have done that."

Lol, a guy did that to me before my last girlfriend, fucking weirded me out, he even did the "AWWWW SUPRENYA!" thing, I didn't get it at first and it weirded me the fuck out.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The only gross thing that happened to me was the first time I topped someone the guy wasnt clean and the whole fun died right there. He wanted to go back at it and I said no thanks.

I now feel weird that this has never happened to me.

But I'd probably feel weirder if it had.

I'll just say a prayer while I baptize you with it. Feel holy bitch?

oogie boogie!

I don't know what you're talking about. Oogie Boogie isn't a ghost. Besides, that would be copyright infringement.

;)

Listen. I know it's not especially an original thought but I almost feel like I'd be disappointed if I was playing and none of the decorations ever started moving and attacking. I'd be staring at them intently wondering which one was going to move.

Good! Builds tension.

Can I ask, do you still feel the same way if I put them behind the scenery? This is the plan anyway.

8tiMXvL.png

I need some other gross hook up stories now!

I'm all alone and I need to tell my brain that it's for the best

I only have one really awkward hookup story. When highschool prom came around, I wasn't dating anyone at the time so I had planned to go stag. I had been asked to go with multiple people but my heart wasn't in it. But then some of my girl friends who also would have gone stag decided instead we should take some guys who probably weren't likely to find dates. It feels pretentious to say we were being charitable, but I don't know how else to describe it.

So my date was a nice enough guy, and most of the evening was lovely. We all hung out in a big group so it wasn't any problem. But he read way more into the affair than was actually there, and thought because I asked him to the dance that I actually liked him. I don't know. That's probably a fair reading of the situation from his perspective. Maybe I didn't communicate well enough. He was somewhere on the autism spectrum, which I'm not qualified to diagnose, so maybe that's beside the point.

Anyway, he manages to get me alone for a little bit and then just starts hugging me real close. I didn't want to be rude and just push him away, so I gave a quick squeeze in return to signify okay, that's fine, but we're done now. Only he took it as an indicator to go further, and he started kissing me. I had to break away and tell him sorry, we weren't going to spend any of the rest of the night together. Awkward!

edit: I found a picture from that fateful day
14053980_290919411286058_750212147809519254_n.jpg

Fluvian

Banned
The only gross thing that happened to me was the first time I topped someone the guy wasnt clean and the whole fun died right there. He wanted to go back at it and I said no thanks.

Nothing worse than a dirty unshaved twink. Fucking guy one time had the hairiest asshole I've ever seen, trying to fuck him was like try to fuck someone through jungle vines.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Nothing worse than a dirty unshaved twink. Fucking guy one time had the hairiest asshole I've ever seen, trying to fuck him was like try to fuck someone through jungle vines.

Ehhh it wasnt hair the issue. I had to take a shower...

Fluvian

Banned

I've had some bad ones with guys but the worst was with this girl. I was 15 and this 17 year old girl took an interest in me and we ended up fucking for a while, I was desperate to please her and keep the situation going, so one day she goes "I want you to pee on me" and in my head I was like "fuck no" but I was so thirsty that I agreed to it.
so one night she wanted me to do it on her face, I was trying so hard to pee on her but I couldn't even remotely get myself going, I had to drink 3 pints of water and wait half an hour before I could do it and then I pretty much hosed her down, the worst part was how much she enjoyed it, some of it got in her mouth and she did that forced snowball thing that i usually like to do with cum, but I borderline vomited from tasting my piss in her mouth.
I broke off the relationship with her a few days later because I couldn't get even remotely excited about her again after that.

Jobbs

Banned
Good! Builds tension.

Can I ask, do you still feel the same way if I put them behind the scenery? This is the plan anyway.

Ummm... They feel even more like they're watching me that way. More ominous somehow. I don't know if I'd necessarily expect them to "come alive", but I'd feel like they're somehow relevant -- which I guess is sufficient for the tension you'd like to build.

Also is the frog going to turn into a person?

Misha

Banned
I only have one really awkward hookup story. When highschool prom came around, I wasn't dating anyone at the time so I had planned to go stag. I had been asked to go with multiple people but my heart wasn't in it. But then some of my girl friends who also would have gone stag decided instead we should take some guys who probably weren't likely to find dates. It feels pretentious to say we were being charitable, but I don't know how else to describe it.

So my date was a nice enough guy, and most of the evening was lovely. We all hung out in a big group so it wasn't any problem. But he read way more into the affair than was actually there, and thought because I asked him to the dance that I actually liked him. I don't know. That's probably a fair reading of the situation from his perspective. Maybe I didn't communicate well enough. He was somewhere on the autism spectrum, which I'm not qualified to diagnose, so maybe that's beside the point.

Anyway, he manages to get me alone for a little bit and then just starts hugging me real close. I didn't want to be rude and just push him away, so I gave a quick squeeze in return to signify okay, that's fine, but we're done now. Only he took it as an indicator to go further, and he started kissing me. I had to break away and tell him sorry, we weren't going to spend any of the rest of the night together. Awkward!
I read my homecoming and proms to essentially be this. I was probably wrong that it was to that extent but i'm pretty sure it was still more like friends. it was junior year for both anyway so its good that I didn't ruin anyones senior dances (and i'd suspect that I was harmless enough that the junior ones didn't suck too much either)
also for reference: I asked for homecoming and was asked for prom. the girls were friends who I was decent enough friends with and had a bunch of classes with me

jb1234

Lol, a guy did that to me before my last girlfriend, fucking weirded me out, he even did the "AWWWW SUPRENYA!" thing, I didn't get it at first and it weirded me the fuck out.

Yeah, I think he did something similar to me as well. It was just such a weird night. I think he ended up as disappointed as I was because I never heard back from him.

(It's also possible that he had a "fuck a dude only one time" rule as part of the open relationship he's in.)

You're so pretty.

I actually heard that Simba story before. like it really seems to be a thing.

and I do think the ghosts look better in the background Lili! +that guy sounds awkward but not too gross I guess

I've had some bad ones with guys but the worst was with this girl. I was 15 and this 17 year old girl took an interest in me and we ended up fucking for a while, I was desperate to please her and keep the situation going, so one day she goes "I want you to pee on me" and in my head I was like "fuck no" but I was so thirsty that I agreed to it.
so one night she wanted me to do it on her face, I was trying so hard to pee on her but I couldn't even remotely get myself going, I had to drink 3 pints of water and wait half an hour before I could do it and then I pretty much hosed her down, the worst part was how much she enjoyed it, some of it got in her mouth and she did that forced snowball thing that i usually like to do with cum, but I borderline vomited from tasting my piss in her mouth.
I broke off the relationship with her a few days later because I couldn't get even remotely excited about her again after that.

oh my.

__
it's so hot I have a fan literally right next to me and I changed into my bikini top. still feels like death

Jobbs

Banned
I haven't had it happen but if I suspected I was being asked on a pity date I'd decline immediately and be a little insulted.

That's just me, though, I don't know much about how other guys would react to this

Fluvian

Banned
I don't know what you're talking about. Oogie Boogie isn't a ghost. Besides, that would be copyright infringement.

;)

Good! Builds tension.

I'll tell you right now from my six years in autistic schools as a student, if you give an autistic person an inch they'll take a mile.
The amount of time I've told autistic people they look nice only to have them act like I'm their boyfriend is ridiculous, the worst one was this girl who was at this dance
I showed up with my girlfriend, passed this other girl in the hall while my GF was in the bathroom and told her she looked nice, fast forward to 10 minutes later me and the gf were on the dance floor and the autistic girl came over furious that I was dancing with another girl and claimed I was her boyfriend
Managing to keep that girlfriend after that is one of my proudest achievements, I explained the shit out of that situation and she agreed that I was telling the truth and that the other girl misunderstood me being nice for me being her bf

I was fine with this up until the piss in mouth thing. NOPE.

tumblr_o69p18zPF61uea2edo1_500.gif

Misha

Banned
I haven't had it happen but if I suspected I was being asked on a pity date I'd decline immediately and be a little insulted.

That's just me, though, I don't know much about how other guys would react to this

for group things I don't see it as a big deal. you don't really need to be into eachother or anything to enjoy the things that are only minorly couply
just has to be very specific that its AS FRIENDS

Ummm... They feel even more like they're watching me that way. More ominous somehow. I don't know if I'd necessarily expect them to "come alive", but I'd feel like they're somehow relevant -- which I guess is sufficient for the tension you'd like to build.

Also is the frog going to turn into a person?

Good. Good.

This area is pretty early in the game, and you can visit it right from the beginning, so I only want it to be mildly dangerous, and only especially so at night. You get a warning from one of the first NPCs that shit goes down at night, so I don't think that's unfair.

Then the game will just continue to get creepier and more ominous. I'm kind of going for that Dark Souls 1 feel where you go into the bad part of town, then you get into the dungeon, and then deeper still to some mysterious underground cave, and then to various levels of not-Hell. Basically that sense of "how is there something deeper and more insidious still further down?"

No. The frog princess is trying to find true love's kiss but also you're not its true love, so it's going to try in vain. Now that I mention it, this feels tangentially related to the prom story I just told.

I read my homecoming and proms to essentially be this. I was probably wrong that it was to that extent but i'm pretty sure it was still more like friends. it was junior year for both anyway so its good that I didn't ruin anyones senior dances (and i'd suspect that I was harmless enough that the junior ones didn't suck too much either)

High school is so awkward for so many people. I'm able to look back and mostly only remember the good parts, but there were definitely plenty of things I would really rather not repeat!

You're so pretty.

and I do think the ghosts look better in the background Lili! +that guy sounds awkward but not too gross I guess

No, not that gross I guess. Actually gross was choking on an ex's dick and then vomiting lasagna on him. lol

I mean, yeah. For that reason and others, I wouldn't do it again. At the time I was like oh, look at me, I'm being nice. But maybe I did more harm than good.

I'll tell you right now from my six years in autistic schools as a student, if you give an autistic person an inch they'll take a mile.
The amount of time I've told autistic people they look nice only to have them act like I'm their boyfriend is ridiculous, the worst one was this girl who was at this dance
I showed up with my girlfriend, passed this other girl in the hall while my GF was in the bathroom and told her she looked nice, fast forward to 10 minutes later me and the gf were on the dance floor and the autistic girl came over furious that I was dancing with another girl and claimed I was her boyfriend
Managing to keep that girlfriend after that is one of my proudest achievements, I explained the shit out of that situation and she agreed that I was telling the truth and that the other girl misunderstood me being nice for me being her bf

I mean, I would really prefer not to generalize. That's why I said he was on the spectrum, because not all manifestations of autism are the same, so you can't lump them all together. But yes, I know what you mean and I'm sorry that happened to you :(

Jobbs

Banned
for group things I don't see it as a big deal. you don't really need to be into eachother or anything to enjoy the things that are only minorly couply

Dignity is important to me, I wouldn't want pity in a group or otherwise. Again, though, we all look out our own windows and maybe there are people out there who would feel differently about this.

jb1234

You're aware there are other autistic people in this thread who aren't likely to be amused at your sweeping generalizations, right? I know I'm not.

Misha

Banned
High school is so awkward for so many people. I'm able to look back and mostly only remember the good parts, but there were definitely plenty of things I would really rather not repeat!

mine actually generally went without incident. theres a few times people took me being friendly as sucking up to teachers but beyond that I mostly got along with people and just didn't do anything weird or anything. I was just generally kinda boring.

Fluvian

Banned
Good. Good.

This area is pretty early in the game, and you can visit it right from the beginning, so I only want it to be mildly dangerous, and only especially so at night. You get a warning from one of the first NPCs that shit goes down at night, so I don't think that's unfair.

Then the game will just continue to get creepier and more ominous. I'm kind of going for that Dark Souls 1 feel where you go into the bad part of town, then you get into the dungeon, and then deeper still to some mysterious underground cave, and then to various levels of not-Hell. Basically that sense of "how is there something deeper and more insidious still further down?"

No. The frog princess is trying to find true love's kiss but also you're not its true love, so it's going to try in vain. Now that I mention it, this feels tangentially related to the prom story I just told.

No, not that gross I guess. Actually gross was choking on an ex's dick and then vomiting lasagna on him. lol

I mean, yeah. For that reason and others, I wouldn't do it again. At the time I was like oh, look at me, I'm being nice. But maybe I did more harm than good.

I mean, I would really prefer not to generalize. That's why I said he was on the spectrum, because not all manifestations of autism are the same, so you can't lump them all together. But yes, I know what you mean and I'm sorry that happened to you :(

When it comes to autism their honestly are a few generalisations you can make, I'm probably better at identifying them due to my own autism and background of spending years with other auts people.
I think theres this common misconception about every case of autism being completely original and unique, that's really not true honestly, if you gave me an hour and a few of my old auts friends we could probably create a list of different auts groups people fit into, based on their traits, levels of functionality and how well they get along with people.
I think autism is this thing people mystify because we don't understand it well, I want to write a book some day about this, but that would require me doing some gonzo journalism and going back to the places and people I used to hang around with.

Fluvian

Banned
You're aware there are other autistic people in this thread who aren't likely to be amused at your sweeping generalizations, right? I know I'm not.

Alright well before I get banned, we should probably get out in the open that there isn't anyone likely more autistic than me here.
I have ASD, i spent six years in an autistic primary and secondary school, before spending two years on an autistic college course.
I can assure anybody who has a problem with anything I have to say about autism that my opinions are thoroughly backed up by years of experience.

Misha

Banned
Dignity is important to me, I wouldn't want pity in a group or otherwise. Again, though, we all look out our own windows and maybe there are people out there who would feel differently about this.

I don't really see it much different than the time I was going on a school trip to Kennywood and our group decided to include the kid that has downs. that was pretty fun.

I just realized it might look like i'm comparing autism or general awkwardness with down's syndrome. that's really not what i'm trying to say. just that even at that level that we decided to have him come with us because no one else wanted him to come along and he was still just one of the group and the whole pity aspect never mattered.
I've also been in a similar position before and it ended up working well and once made a friend the same way so I definitely don't see it as a bad thing

Fluvian

Banned
I don't really see it much different than the time I was going on a school trip to Kennywood and our group decided to include the kid that has downs. that was pretty fun.

We used to play dodgeball in high school and every team had to have one of the two downs syndrome kids on our teams, never a problem neither of them would ever really get involved in the game, but one time for some reason they both ended up as the last people on their team and neither of the could throw the ball far enough to hit the other person, so we were all there for an hour praying the match would end somehow the lunch bell went off and the guy on our team chucked it perfectly at the other guy and they laughed, they were fucking with us and could play perfectly fine.

FloatOn

When I first started this company I was 21. I felt like a big shot because all my friends were still working retail and dealing with college. I was brought in as an IT guy and was making pretty amazing money for someone my age. I bought my first new car and just carried myself with a previously unseen level of confidence.

I guess this was pretty attractive because I dated around a decent amount before marrying my now ex-wife at 25.

Anyway, there was this extremely attractive temp secretary that was at my office who my mentor and I became friends with. Well one day my mentor and I had work to do in a satellite office about 4 hours south. The temp secretary decided to come along. I had never really been a big drinker prior to this and my mentor decided to change this. Prior to going into work the next morning we go to a bar near the hotel....

I somehow ended up getting HAMMERED. Like black out drunk. I wake up hours later in my hotel room and I discover that I'm naked and laying in bed with a very naked temp secretary.

I had never experienced anything like that in my young adult life and getting the story on what actually happened while I was blacked out was incredibly awkward.

Fluvian

Banned
When I first started this company I was 21. I felt like a big shot because all my friends were still working retail and dealing with college. I was brought in as an IT guy and was making pretty amazing money for someone my age. I bought my first new car and just carried myself with a previously unseen level of confidence.

I guess this was pretty attractive because I dated around a decent amount before marrying my now ex-wife at 25.

Anyway, there was this extremely attractive temp secretary that was at my office who my mentor and I became friends with. Well one day my mentor and I had work to do in a satellite office about 4 hours south. The temp secretary decided to come along. I had never really been a big drinker prior to this and my mentor decided to change this. Prior to going into work the next morning we go to a bar near the hotel....

I somehow ended up getting HAMMERED. Like black out drunk. I wake up hours later in my hotel room and I discover that I'm naked and laying in bed with a very naked temp secretary.

I had never experienced anything like that in my young adult life and getting the story on what actually happened while I was blacked out was incredibly awkward.

What part of that was gross?

Jobbs

Banned

control F "piss" you've already been really outclassed

FloatOn

What part of that was gross?

Oh I guess I left out the part about the hangover and the vomit! I think I was more focused on the awkward part

:D

Annnnnd the story continues.... I dated this person briefly after this hookup. This part is embarrassing but y'all are family so who cares. I was really sick one day but I was invited to come over to her dorm and hang/bang. I shouldn't have gone anywhere because I was in extremely bad shape. High fever all that. But my young adult thirst knew no bounds and I went to her dorm anyway.

When it came time to fuck I was so sick that I couldn't function and I ended up falling asleep.

When it comes to autism their honestly are a few generalisations you can make, I'm probably better at identifying them due to my own autism and background of spending years with other auts people.
I think theres this common misconception about every case of autism being completely original and unique, that's really not true honestly, if you gave me an hour and a few of my old auts friends we could probably create a list of different auts groups people fit into, based on their traits, levels of functionality and how well they get along with people.
I think autism is this thing people mystify because we don't understand it well, I want to write a book some day about this, but that would require me doing some gonzo journalism and going back to the places and people I used to hang around with.

I'm not and would never say I have more experience and understanding than you do. What I will say is that when we have people like Josh who's one of the most caring, considerate people I know, and not prone to rabid outbursts, it's really difficult for me to lump him and others into any generalization.

Fluvian

Banned
I'm not and would never say I have more experience and understanding than you do. What I will say is that when we have people like Josh who's one of the most caring, considerate people I know, and not prone to rabid outbursts, it's really difficult for me to lump him and others into any generalization.

Well i don't know this "Josh" you speak of but so it would be hard for me to lump him in with any group, but is this Josh guy the only autistic person you know? it would be hard to generalise something you haven't seen a lot of, I think it's easy for me due to the overwhelming amount of autism I've seen over the years.

jb1234

Autism in Love is great documentary.

I imagine it probably comes down to communication, communication, communication. ;) The hurdles might be greater if you're autistic but the principles in any relationship are the exact same.

Well i don't know this "Josh" you speak of but so it would be hard for me to lump him in with any group, but is this Josh guy the only autistic person you know? it would be hard to generalise something you haven't seen a lot of, I think it's easy for me due to the overwhelming amount of autism I've seen over the years.

She's referring to me. I'm Josh. Nice to meet you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom