• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
here's some sad white boy cat rap

edit: the real challenge is to not cry while watching the video.

Me

UvsTLVs.gif

You didn't warn!

Jobbs

Banned
When I was about 9 years old we had a kitten get stepped on by accident. It was at death's door and we took it some kind of animal emergency place. She survived (miraculously -- the people there thought she was a goner) and was was then in rehab for months. We'd sometimes get to visit her. She had to relearn how to walk and move and eat. I remember her walking sideways and running into walls and stuff when we visited.

Eventually we got to take her home and she was pretty much okay, but had some difficulties for the rest of her life.

I didn't think about it at the time but I think the financial burden on my mom was enormous.

When I was about 9 years old we had a kitten get stepped on by accident. It was at death's door and we took it some kind of animal emergency place. She survived and was was then in rehab for months. We'd sometimes get to visit her. She had to relearn how to walk and move and eat. I remember her walking sideways and running into walls and stuff when we visited.

Eventually we got to take her home and she was pretty much okay, but had some difficulties for the rest of her life.

I didn't think about it at the time but I think the financial burden on my mom was enormous.

vets are mad expensive :( props to your mama <3

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I heard syphilis is on the rise there. better watch out

Ew.

With that said, most of my girlfriend's friends are nurses or doctors, and they've noticed a large surge of cases of oral and throat gonorrhea, which apparently is as nasty as it sounds and comes from people thinking that oral sex is 100% safe. Which is not.

Also nasty: the male urethral swab test that comes after finding you may be carrying some STD.

Enjoy the sounding.

Ew.

With that said, most of my girlfriend's friends are nurses or doctors, and they've noticed a large surge of cases of oral and throat gonorrhea, which apparently is as nasty as it sounds and comes from people thinking that oral sex is 100% safe. Which is not.

Also nasty: the male urethral swab test that comes after finding you may be carrying some STD.

Enjoy the sounding.

I find the Human papillomavirus much worse. That shit gives you penis-, tongue- and mouth-cancer from oral sex.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_papillomavirus_infection

The whole cast is great except Christopher and Ashley.

Did a mini workout after all.

Is this making you a better person or just a more sore person?

Working out muscles is tearing them down in the hopes that they'll build themselves back up better next time. If you don't feed them the proper nutrients and comfort them the right way then they'll just continue to be sore, barely able or unable to keep up with your arbitrary demands.

Jobbs

Banned
No groin ache?

No :( Have barely seen my gf this week at all

The whole cast is great except Christopher and Ashley.

Is this making you a better person or just a more sore person?

Working out muscles is tearing them down in the hopes that they'll build themselves back up better next time. If you don't feed them the proper nutrients and comfort them the right way then they'll just continue to be sore, barely able or unable to keep up with your arbitrary demands.

Better person. I like to talk about being sore (and I do probably exaggerate a bit) but I'm rather capable.

note: there is no compelling evidence that the 'micro-damage' hypothesis is anything more than bullshit. In fact, everything points to a lack of damage, since actual damage equals rather extreme pain. Fatigue is not the same kind.

Ew.

Enjoy the sounding.

I find the Human papillomavirus much worse. That shit gives you penis-, tongue- and mouth-cancer from oral sex.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_papillomavirus_infection

if it wasn't for this shit I'd be a straight up Nympho :(

Xiao Hu

Lea be like 'I gonna fuck you all, literally. But first I have to develop feelings for you. But then I'll break your penises!'

Jobbs

Banned
Finally put on a shirt for the first time today. Gonna go run an errand... Then I think I'll do some artwork. Been an incredibly uneventful day for me.

I'd rather not have any oral sex at all than use any kind of physical barrier.

Thanks no thanks.

and this is exactly how dudes react to "wrapping it up"

I mean I hear you. but it's probably also why these diseases are being spread around so much.

Condoms suck for oral, but surely most people these days are amenable to the notion of using them for intercourse, yes? Because if that's not your experience, you are seeing some selfish, careless, weird moist ass dudes.

I guess I did. I mean not all of them but after being with someone for a certain time I guess it kinda is common ground that condoms are being skipped, at least in my experience. but just because you're in a relationship doesn't mean there isn't some syphilis floating around from previous partners sooo the whole concept is really flawed. some dudes are just anti-condom in general though, for sure.

Xiao Hu

I guess developing feelings would be a lot easier if people didn't have syphilis and shit.

Or were jerks >.>
_______

I want to play Witcher 3 (Blood and Wine is so much fun) but I have to sleep in my mum's room now because she's sleeping with her bf in the living room where I usually sleep...

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
and this is exactly how dudes react to "wrapping it up"

I mean I hear you. but it's probably also why these diseases are being spread around so much.
Condoms suck for oral (lel), but surely most people these days are amenable to the notion of using them for intercourse, yes? Because if that's not your experience, you are seeing some selfish, careless, weird moist ass dudes.

Condoms suck for oral (lel), but surely most people these days are amenable to the notion of using them for intercourse, yes? Because if that's not your experience, you are seeing some selfish, careless, weird moist ass dudes.

Fucking someone without a condom and without knowing what they were up to before? HELL NAW!

Fucking someone without a condom and without knowing what they were up to before? HELL NAW!

I'm not even kidding... sometimes I think a dude is really cute but then I keep myself from talking to him because he looks like potential chlamydia. do you know how many cute dudes that leaves me with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom