• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Fucking someone without a condom and without knowing what they were up to before? HELL NAW!
What I mean is that most people these days should be used to use a condom or at very least expect their partner to demand it.

Re: Oral. Condoms are specially terrible for oral, which is why I wouldn't have oral sex with somebody who's not tested and safe if given a choice between unprotected oral sex or no oral sex at all.

Maybe i should eat something at some point today
So apropos.

What I mean is that most people these days should be used to use a condom or at very least expect their partner to demand it.

Re: Oral. Condoms are specially terrible for oral, which is why I wouldn't have oral sex with somebody who's not tested and safe if given a choice between unprotected oral sex or no oral sex at all.

Ah, ok. Sounds right.

it's well known that the french are filthy, yes :(

but no band dudes is a pretty good rule either way

good, uneventful but relaxing :D about to go to the store and then come back and draw monsters and stuff!

uneventful and relaxing is exactly my weekend right now, and it hasn't been that way in a while so I'm happy~ drawing the monsters for any particular reason?

Jobbs

Banned
uneventful and relaxing is exactly my weekend right now, and it hasn't been that way in a while so I'm happy~ drawing the monsters for any particular reason?

Design stuff for my game. A lot of times I like to work out ideas by drawing concept sketches first.

CkMLqBuWkAAS55P.jpg:large

he probably is a fuckboy for all I know though :(

bartender + in bands has some possibility of being a fuckboy :( but you never know

That's cool that you're gonna be drawing a self portrait, Jobbs!

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm gonna make you pay for that you son of a BITCH!

Xiao Hu

just because you knew one nasty french dude you can't say everyone is like that.

You should have met one of his French friends who came to China and stayed with us a couple of days. Horroble I tell you! Plus the shit my former-biggest-slut-of-all-China flatmate told me about her French hook ups...gross

You should have met one of his French friends who came to China and stayed with us a couple of days. Horroble I tell you! Plus the shit my former-biggest-slut-of-all-China flatmate told me about her French hook ups...gross

what did she tell you? :O spare no details

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Finally got my PS4 back from my brother. Anecdotes:

Tomb Raider is Pretty Vistas: The Game, AKA Uncharted: Lady Lead Edition. The writing is like a stock summer action flick B grade movie with a 79/100 metacritic score

Resident Evil looks just as good as it does on PC. Chris is hard to play as. Damn you inventory space! And where IS Barry in his game?

Neverwinter is addicting. I have a green haired half elf rogue that I like to stab people with.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
But she wants to date boys? I guess you can't fight biology
To quote someone I heard at the lunch table in college one time:

"Boys are stupid. All they're good for is sex and making babies"

Zero²

im

no some of it was already sore from yesterday. like my lower back has just been kind of sore in general lately. it's a bit touchy.
Yeah after I posted I imagined that might be the case. Yeah I get specially sore in the morning of the next day after a heavy workout. I'm like a mummy trying to get out of bed hahah

Jobbs

Banned
Milk and brownies for breakfast (which was at noon), then snuck in about an hour more of Duck Game. Now I'm drawing ghosts. Life could be worse!

ooh I wanna see those ghosts!

Incidentally, I have to design ghosts soon. Like, for real. Actual ghost enemies. I'm working on the haunted wing of this laboratory area and this is the one place you encounter ghost enemies in the game.

The only thing I really know for sure about them presently is that no weapon in the game can hurt them save for one, and it's a weapon that you can potentially acquire far away in another region. It serves no other purpose and doesn't damage anything else but ghosts. The game never really tells the player what it's for if/when they get it. The obtusity of it is delightful to me (ghost area is totally optional)

Zero²;215201424 said:
Yeah after I posted I imagined that might be the case. Yeah I get specially sore in the morning of the next day after a heavy workout. I'm like a mummy trying to get out of bed hahah

man I'm over 30, what's your excuse!

That looks amazing :O

thank you :D

Incidentally, I have to design ghosts soon. Like, for real. Actual ghost enemies. I'm working on the haunted wing of this laboratory area and this is the one place you encounter ghost enemies in the game.

The only thing I really know for sure about them presently is that no weapon in the game can hurt them save for one, and it's a weapon that you can potentially acquire far away in another region and it's a weapon that serves no other purpose and doesn't damage anything else. The obtusity of it is delightful to me

Should throw a curveball and have no ghosts in Ghost Song.

The only thing I really know for sure about them presently is that no weapon in the game can hurt them save for one, and it's a weapon that you can potentially acquire far away in another region. It serves no other purpose and doesn't damage anything else but ghosts. The game never really tells the player what it's for if/when they get it. The obtusity of it is delightful to me (ghost area is totally optional)

They're decorations, not actual entities you can interact with. So they're all going to be in the background probably. Probably.

Jobbs

Banned
They're decorations, not actual entities you can interact with. So they're all going to be in the background probably. Probably.

Listen. I know it's not especially an original thought but I almost feel like I'd be disappointed if I was playing and none of the decorations ever started moving and attacking. I'd be staring at them intently wondering which one was going to move.

I need some other gross hook up stories now!

I'm all alone and I need to tell my brain that it's for the best

I don't really do gross hookups :( I'd tell you all about it if I had any

jb1234

I need some other gross hook up stories now!

I'm all alone and I need to tell my brain that it's for the best

I don't believe I shared this because it's really super gross but you asked... I'll spoiler it just in case.

My last hookup was a really cute but odd dude. Things got off on a bad foot when he tried to fuck me without a condom (which is apparently standard procedure when you're on PrEP in Seattle but I wasn't going for it). So we did other things, I eventually got off and then, in an incredibly bizarre moment, he took some of my cum and painted on my forehead, ala Simba in The Lion King.

(Distressingly, I just googled this and it's apparently a thing, known as Simba'd.)

Afterward, he was like, "Yeah, I probably shouldn't have done that."

I never kiss and tell. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(But really.)

I don't believe I shared this because it's really super gross but you asked... I'll spoiler it just in case.

My last hookup was a really cute but odd dude. Things got off on a bad foot when he tried to fuck me without a condom (which is apparently standard procedure when you're on PrEP in Seattle but I wasn't going for it). So we did other things, I eventually got off and then, in an incredibly bizarre moment, he took some of my cum and painted on my forehead, ala Simba in The Lion King.

(Distressingly, I just googled this and it's apparently a thing, known as Simba'd.)

I'm lkjdaslkjflkdjsflkjlkflkjsdljf;lskjf

:D

TBH, I always wanted to do that. Yet I feared for my balls getting cut off right after I did it.

Fluvian

Banned
Shaved my balls, asshole, taint, pubic area and the inside of my thighs...Is walking around suppose to feel this effortless? seriously haven't felt this clean in years, makes this heat wave ten times more manageable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom