• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero²

STOP TRYING TO TEMP ME TO WATCH ANIME!!
Too late, you're already anime.

It's in England and heavily guarded by English people. I'll need to be summoned.

munD7jc.gif
Cute cat!

is there any free way to increase the quality/volume of inbuilt-laptop speakers?
I have the trial version of DFX which works fine but it sends an annoying message after a couple of minutes ;/

DrM

Redmond's Baby
is there any free way to increase the quality/volume of inbuilt-laptop speakers?
I have the trial version of DFX which works fine but it sends an annoying message after a couple of minutes ;/

I had some Dolby program when I bought this laptop, but thing no longer works in W10. I could get better sound through laptop speakers with presents in that program.

But I am headphone user, so I very rarely use laptop speakers. Which are, in my case, crappy.

FloatOn

Wow this Mr Robot show is fucking fantastic

It's basically

hacker fight club. 4 episodes in and it's kind of obvious that mr robot is a split personality that isn't actually there

Lol, I'm channeling my gay side to show my best friend and she's freaking out about how cute it is haha, especially whenever I use :3

Curious. Why does they "gay side" have to be different? I'm pretty sure I haven't changed at all since I started dating this girl, except exactly that.

Wow this Mr Robot show is fucking fantastic

It's basically

hacker fight club. 4 episodes in and it's kind of obvious that mr robot is a split personality that isn't actually there
Yeah, that part's pretty obvious but the show handles it well. I'm glad you're finally getting around to this! :)

Curious. Why does they "gay side" have to be different? I'm pretty sure I haven't changed at all since I started dating this girl, except exactly that.

Straight side: cynical and sarcastic
Gay side: childlike and playful

I guess because I want to be in a different role with guys. Kind of hard to be the "feminine" one, I suppose, when you're with a woman (at least, the kind of women I like), if that makes sense?

It's weird

EDIT: Not to say that I'd be at all manly with a woman, lol. It's just kind of a different aspect of my personality I guess?

FloatOn

In a bold move I asked my former crush if she would like to hang out at my house sometime soon and she said yes :O

Now if this actually happens and if anything comes of this will be anyone's guess.

Also a mutual friend is having a party for her 2 year old in the middle of September and we are both going so I could be moving from out her periphery and into a more prominent role.

In a bold move I asked my former crush if she would like to hang out at my house sometime soon and she said yes :O

Now if this actually happens and if anything comes of this will be anyone's guess.

Also a mutual friend is having a party for her 2 year old in the middle of September and we are both going so I could be moving from out her periphery and into a more prominent role.

Oohf. Careful!

I'm not going to poopoo it (especially in light of my current girlfriend being someone who crushed on me unrequited for years ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ) but make sure you know what you're getting into :)

Straight side: cynical and sarcastic
Gay side: childlike and playful

I guess because I want to be in a different role with guys. Kind of hard to be the "feminine" one, I suppose, when you're with a woman (at least, the kind of women I like), if that makes sense?

It's weird

EDIT: Not to say that I'd be at all manly with a woman, lol. It's just kind of a different aspect of my personality I guess?

It's just curious to me. To rephrase the question, what kept you from being playful and childlike before, and would anything be at risk of moving you back to cynical and sardonic? I like this side of you, so I wish I had seen it sooner.

I suppose if cynicism is a wall you put up to keep from getting hurt again, and that boys haven't hurt you yet, that might be part of it. Bah, I'm probably overthinking it like usual.

Also there's nothing wrong with a bit of playful sarcasm! :)

It's just curious to me. To rephrase the question, what kept you from being playful and childlike before, and would anything be at risk of moving you back to cynical and sardonic? I like this side of you, so I wish I had seen it sooner.

I suppose if cynicism is a wall you put up to keep from getting hurt again, and that boys haven't hurt you yet, that might be part of it. Bah, I'm probably overthinking it like usual.

Also there's nothing wrong with a bit of playful sarcasm! :)
Maybe I'm just actually happy for once, haha c:

Tbh I'm probably going to average out to somewhere between the two positions, with certain parts taking over at points. Maybe it's just that it's something that coming out has allowed me to embrace more. I dunno. Either way, I like being like this too :3

EDIT: Just watching Robot Wars. Holy fuck Carbide is amazing, it is literally tearing att the other robots apart haha. Also the team is full of cuties :3

FloatOn

Oohf. Careful!

I'm not going to poopoo it (especially in light of my current girlfriend being someone who crushed on me unrequited for years ¯_(ツ)_/¯ ) but make sure you know what you're getting into :)

I appreciate the word of caution and I'm going to do my best to keep expectations in check.

I'll keep you posted if anything happens

Fluvian

Banned
Is anybody else already working on a halloween costume? I was gonna go as the Suicide Squad Joker but then I actually saw the movie and threw the costume out.
Now I'm working double time on this Trump costume, I swear to go theres gonna be a million trumps this year but I don't have the time to do anything major.

Maybe I'm just actually happy for once, haha c:

Tbh I'm probably going to average out to somewhere between the two positions, with certain parts taking over at points. Maybe it's just that it's something that coming out has allowed me to embrace more. I dunno. Either way, I like being like this too :3

EDIT: Just watching Robot Wars. Holy fuck Carbide is amazing, it is literally tearing att the other robots apart haha. Also the team is full of cuties :3

Well I for one endorse this happiness!

I'm pretty sure in the US we have Battle Bots instead of Robot Wars. It's good fun.

I appreciate the word of caution and I'm going to do my best to keep expectations in check.

I'll keep you posted if anything happens

Sounds good :)

Saw a cute waitress taht looked like a reverse Lili with red hair

because of the hair color or what? I've got a pretty memorable face even without loud dyes surrounding it.

August 28, 2016 , 1:54 am

Arrived at USPS Facility

HONOLULU, HI 96820

Your item arrived at our USPS facility in HONOLULU, HI 96820 on August 28, 2016 at 1:54 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

August 27, 2016 , 1:41 am

Departed USPS Facility

WEST SACRAMENTO, CA 95799

August 26, 2016 , 7:36 pm

Arrived at USPS Origin Facility

Bloodborne went from California to Hawaii.

USPS leaves me scratching my head sometimes. Still supposed to be delivered by tomorrow tho.

I bet she didn't even come close, Xiao is just faceblind.

I hate when people tell me that someone they saw looks like me...like breh, I don't look like some basic specimen.

Yep. Not a compliment: "you look like someone I used to date!"

Bloodborne went from California to Hawaii.

USPS leaves me scratching my head sometimes. Still supposed to be delivered by tomorrow tho.

That doesn't make any kind of sense...

hope you still get it on time!

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I've been known for accidentally talking some real shit at the worst possible moments.

I basically don't know hot to lie and lack a filter. Bless my girlfriend for her patience.

Home, playing The Last of Us and eating gummy bears.

GOTF. Easily among my personal top 5.

You know, Funky, we really are the fake of GAF.

great game! I haven't played it since it first came out on PS3, but I liked it an awful lot. I can't fuck with gummy bears though. It only takes a few to start making me sick and I don't even like the taste to begin with.

Well I for one endorse this happiness!

I'm pretty sure in the US we have Battle Bots instead of Robot Wars. It's good fun.
Hehe c:

I do feel good, in a way I don't think I have in a long time. It's nice. And everyone's been so receptive and supportive and that just makes me happier :D

Robot Wars is great, it used to be on back in the 90s and early 00s I think, but they've made a new series this year. It was rad

And srsly look at these three :3

1D4j3yGl.jpg

Lol I just realised the guy on the end looks a bit like Tiddums haha

EDIT: I WANT TO BE CHARLIE

Fluvian

Banned
Hehe c:

I do feel good, in a way I don't think I have in a long time. It's nice. And everyone's been so receptive and supportive and that just makes me happier :D

Robot Wars is great, it used to be on back in the 90s and early 00s I think, but they've made a new series this year. It was rad

And srsly look at these three :3

1D4j3yGl.jpg

Lol I just realised the guy on the end looks a bit like Tiddums haha

All this stuff about you coming out has reminded me that the only people who have no idea about my love for dick is my parents, I honestly have no interest in telling them and I don't think they care who I'm fucking.
To quote my mother "I don't care if you shits have kids of your own! but do not make them my problem" couldn't care less about the idea of grand kids.

All this stuff about you coming out has reminded me that the only people who have no idea about my love for dick is my parents, I honestly have no interest in telling them and I don't think they care who I'm fucking.
To quote my mother "I don't care if you shits have kids of your own! but do not make them my problem" couldn't care less about the idea of grand kids.

I haven't come out to my parents, not because I'm worried but just because I don't talk to them about any of this stuff at all. Like they've never asked me about whether I have a girlfriend OR a boyfriend, so I wouldn't know how to bring it up, and it doesn't seem like too big a deal so whatever c:

Fluvian

Banned
I haven't come out to my parents, not because I'm worried but just because I don't talk to them about any of this stuff at all. Like they've never asked me about whether I have a girlfriend OR a boyfriend, so I wouldn't know how to bring it up, and it doesn't seem like too big a deal so whatever c:

Exactly! I think it's a British thing, all my American friends say their parents ask them about that stuff, if my dad straight up asked me if I had a girlfriend I probably legit tell him to mind his own business.
Some people get hung up about it though, feel the deep need to tell their parents and see how they react, pointless if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom