• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

WylIrUo.png

what song is it?

Worse. Because at least a cuck is deriving pleasure from the wife being railed.

Cuck on their side has no actual sense. It's just an inferiority complex. They believe to be entitled to women who would rather go the opposite of their hateful, Nazi lives. Any minority that gets with a white chick is their enemy. Nothing more that white nationalists and homophobes.

oh jesus

Please do not tell me that these people are originating the idea from Othello.

Because that would mean they are getting mad at a fictional piece of theater.

But then again, MRAs and GG have never not been literally offended by fiction before. Sad Puppies did try to kill female authors.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
oh jesus

Please do not tell me that these people are originating the idea from Othello.

Because that would mean they are getting mad at a fictional piece of theater.

But then again, MRAs and GG have never not been literally offended by fiction before. Sad Puppies did try to kill female authors.

Well, yes. It is reverse Othello. No wonder they are so in love with white purity, Plus, the superiority, and god complex.

Caucasian people can be brown. And Middle Eastern people can be blue eyed as fuck. Genetics is tricky.

You get the most amazing multicolored eyes from real Aryans, which are those Afghani and the lot.

Well, yes. It is reverse Othello. No wonder they are so in love with white purity, Plus, the superiority, and god complex.

Caucasian people can be brown. And Middle Eastern people can be blue eyed as fuck. Genetics is tricky.

You get the most amazing multicolored eyes from real Aryans, which are those Afghani and the lot.

The idea that white males deserve the same kind of consideration as historically persecuted ethnic and gender groups based entirely on the fact that common sense dictates we're all human beings.... is some seriously stupid shit.

But I'm fighting against people here that equated fighting against different types of video games to African-Americans protesting for rights.

It's so silly, I was a bit insisting with asking my friends to go to Kubo and they kind of laughed it off (after most of the reviews and stuff). Then a positive review shows up in a newspaper some of them read and suddenly they want to come with me. -_-

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Landed in Spain, mum's friend can't shut the fuck up. Will buy cigarettes before I have to choke somebody.

Get chocolate and churros.
The idea that white males deserve the same kind of consideration as historically persecuted ethnic and gender groups based entirely on the fact that common sense dictates we're all human beings.... is some seriously stupid shit.

But I'm fighting against people here that equated different types of video games to African-Americans protesting for rights.

I got your back bro.

But I'm fighting against people here that equated fighting against different types of video games to African-Americans protesting for rights.

Sounds like something a cuck would say.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm reading fedora dating stories on some 4chan-esque site.

It's 6 AM. I started doing this two hours ago. Why?? WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Alright, I'll narrow it down. Atomic Tangerine.

I've been through being on suicide watch. Why is any normal day to day so much harder?
Because day to day life is actually very hard.

Jobbs

Banned
I deadass think I was bit by a demon spider. I have a funky bite that hurts now more than it did before, and it itches but can't be scratched, and it feels like it burns hot.

SolVanderlyn

I deadass think I was bit by a demon spider. I have a funky bite that hurts now more than it did before, and it itches but can't be scratched, and it feels like it burns hot.
EemJZib.jpg

Jobbs

Banned
I'm watching Good Day Columbus right now, and goddamn the anchors are so awkward.

My local news is better than this.

I don't know what it is about local news. It feels like everyone's in some vague 90sy time vacuum. If one of those affiliates put me in charge I'd get everyone into the present decade and make it sexy and put them on top of the ratings pile in no time.

I don't know what it is about local news. It feels like everyone's in some vague 90sy time vacuum. If one of those affiliates put me in charge I'd get everyone into the present decade and make it sexy and put them on top of the ratings pile in no time.

Like they just seem so stiff and make mistakes left and right.

My local news on the other hand, the anchors generally have pretty good chemistry and persiflage. It's just like whoa something from BFE Ohio has better production values.

American local news TV seems weird. Over here all local news is done as an extension of national news like the BBC or ITV

We do have local newspapers though. And the Brighton one? Oh it's sublime

Also I would like to apologise to everyone on this train I am currently gross af

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I don't approve of this review. I saw it with the girl tonight and we both loved it.

Please conform to the 96% RT rating. Thank you.
I hadn't seen it when I posted this lol. That was during the previews.

It was ok.

Now he's forcing me to watch 'over the garden wall'
Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom