• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw the video of the guy fucking a McChicken.

Cq9VLBGVYAAUFrh.jpg

why
also link?

Jobbs

Banned
My day so far

• Observed my weird ass spider bite (which is near my groin!) from last night get weirder
  • Shitposted NMS threads
  • Got a full refund on PSN for No Man's Sky!
  • Caught up with kid sis ♥
  • Ate some of these cookies
  • Noticed my weird ass spider bite has a growing red circle and burns to the touch or if I don't touch it
  • Sketching key frames

How is everyone?

My day so far
  • Observed my weird ass spider bite (which is near my groin!) from last night get weirder
  • Shitposted NMS threads
  • Noticed my weird ass spider bite has a growing red circle and burns to the touch or if I don't touch it
  • Sketching key frames

How is everyone?

My day so far:

• Played Until Dawn
  • Watched a man jack off with a McChicken sandwich

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
My day so far

• Shitposted NMS threads
  • Sketching key frames

How is everyone?

Just browsing Youtube at the moment and chatting. Its a ehh day.

jb1234

My day so far

• Shitposted NMS threads
  • Sketching key frames

How is everyone?

I've only been awake for like an hour... And in that time, all I've done is catch up on the internet. Maybe I'll play some Until Dawn.

My day so far

• Shitposted NMS threads
  • Sketching key frames

How is everyone?

I told my brother he could get a NMS refund if he wanted to, but he still likes the game. Ah well.

I went to brunch. I'm drawing bushes and watching a YouTuber play the Kingdom: New Lands expansion. Lucy's spending the day with her family so I'm functionally single for the next few hours.

My day so far

• Shitposted NMS threads
  • Sketching key frames

How is everyone?
My day so far:

• Got the train back home
  • Ate a pizza
  • Got lewd :3
  • Watched Robot Wars
  • Now watching What We Do In The Shadows

Not too bad c:

Fluvian

Banned
My day so far

• Shitposted NMS threads
  • Sketching key frames

How is everyone?

I'm good, hurt my back a little at the gym, good excuse to break out the codeine, chilled out watching wrestling and now I'm here.
Good for a sunday, tomorrow will be shit though, god I hate bank holiday mondays, gym is full to the brim of dickheads who don't understand the rules and just take up space attempting some sort of chest workout.

Vazra

Dragon Ball Super is almost as bad as Dragon Ball GT. #SorryAboutIt

Dragon Ball > Dragon Ball Z while we are at it.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
-Went to Church
-Slept because I was up all night
-Edited my (third, now) draft of my novel
-Played WoW for 30 mins
-Made some chicken
-Ate some chicken
-About to go for a run
-Eagerly awaiting Jobbs' transformation into Spiderman so I can get pictures for the Daily Bugle

-woke up
-ate 3 doughnuts
-worked from 9-4 pm
-took a shower after lunch
-bought Hyrule Warriors at target
-watching Simpsons
Later
-going out to eat at a steak house

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Woke up late af.
Got lewed on.
Made pizzadillas.
I lewed back.
Played a lot The Last of Us.
Had a silly argument with the girlfriend because I love to watch the gorgeus scenery of TLOU, look at every corner and check each dog tag instead of going SHOOTY SHOOTY BANG BANG.
I have a copious dinner consisting of nothing but watermelon (too much junk food this weekend).
More TLOU.
Now about to go to bed.

marrec

Banned
Got back to my apartment

Got blood on my shorts somehow

Bought some Eddie Bauer stuff cause it's on sale

Rebought the Strangers in Paradise Omnibus because, low and behold, I lent it out and didn't get it back (my fault tbf, I shouldn't lend it out to nobody)

Edit:

also, trying to convince myself not to buy an xbox one S just as a 4k blu ray player.

Vazra

Got back to my apartment

Got blood on my shorts somehow

Bought some Eddie Bauer stuff cause it's on sale

Rebought the Strangers in Paradise Omnibus because, low and behold, I lent it out and didn't get it back (my fault tbf, I shouldn't lend it out to nobody)

Did someone grind on your shorts while being in their days of the month?

Vazra

ANNOUNCEMENT:
EAT CHILDREN IS MY LATEST FB
FRIEND
. SORRY ROBOTNINJAHORNETS BUT NOT SORRY

Vazra

I know its most likely to be a no in this thread but any of you getting God Eater 2 on Steam? Kinda looking for people to play online with that are cool tbh.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I'm not generally disturbed by stupid shit like the McChicken dumbdumbery, but I must say that video has a certain quality to it.

giphy.gif

Jobbs

Banned
thanks for your FASCINATING stories!

-Eagerly awaiting Jobbs' transformation into Spiderman so I can get pictures for the Daily Bugle

Ummm I'll take my own pictures for the daily bugle you asswhole!

[*]Got lewd :3

what'd you do

I told my brother he could get a NMS refund if he wanted to, but he still likes the game. Ah well.

I went to brunch. I'm drawing bushes and watching a YouTuber play the Kingdom: New Lands expansion. Lucy's spending the day with her family so I'm functionally single for the next few hours.

You've been drawing bushes for like three weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom