• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
what is everyone's opinion on Frank Dux?

He beat the fuck out of that dude without his god damn vision. What more needs to be said?

main-qimg-9bd49ac151db33e8063ad6fe9687262c

You've been drawing bushes for like three weeks
I wonder if we can trace this back to something...

That's not true. It's just that four weeks ago I was also drawing bushes. These are different bushes. I was drawing properly groomed, bright and shapely bushes earlier. They needed to look nice, like somebody cared about the upkeep and presentation a whole lot.

Then for a couple of weeks I was drawing a bush-free scene at the beach. I did draw lots of erect pillars, but no bush.

Now I'm drawing a scene that's supposed to be scary and in relative disarray, so there's a lot of untrimmed bush. I also spent the last couple days drawing squiggly white souls, and a couple days before that on unsightly trunks. This place is freaky!

So no, I haven't just been drawing a lot of bush, unless maybe you have a different understanding of drawing bush than I do.

Jobbs

Banned
I can send you the video if you want :3

You made a lewd video? Okay, I'll call your bluff. Send it.

So no, I haven't just been drawing a lot of bush, unless maybe you have a different understanding of drawing bush than I do.

Can I see the erect pillars in context? Also nice work on all the bush. I really like the trees with the glowing things in them, too, for real. More things need to glow.

Disxo

Ok Fake gaf, been a while since I last talked here, 1 day actually. And instead of making a thread I am asking for assistance with one problem I have now, as all of you are legit good people.

I have a friend, one I consider one of my best ones, he is an intelligent and helpful person, a great friend, and my dear companion during my long, tiring gym routines.

His family tho, is on the complicated side of things, his father is a genius in mathematics (like my friend), but also a huge gambler.
His mother has schizophrenia and is most of the time on a hospital treating herself.
His brother is an addicted to the internet and spends his whole life into that.

However, his other brother and sister are awesome people, just like my friend.
Only problem is, these last two are quite independent of the family(They are adults), so they arent quite as present.

I just got the news tho, that the father of my friend has attempted suicide, because he lost a bet involving his fucking house.

To be quite honest with you, this is a problem of their family, I acknowledge that, but it still indirectly involves me, as this friend is in the middle of the problem here, dealing with a father that tried to kill himself, a mother that is schizophrenic, just... 5 fucking days before his birthday.

This is a really important friend for me, although he doesnt mention his family problems or personal life much
(as I actually had to enter a closed database of a hospital to find out about his birthday),
its still a close one.

Dunno what to do honestly.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
What you need to do is be there for him at all times. Make sure to know he has someone to talk to , vent and feel safe. I know probably you expected more but the best you can do for your friend is being there for him and offer him emotional support.

You made a lewd video? Okay, I'll call your bluff. Send it.

What about my pics being a bluff? Should I prove you Im not bluffing?

Can I see the erect pillars in context? Also nice work on all the bush. I really like the trees with the glowing things in them, too, for real. More things need to glow.

They can stand alone or get clumped together in a sort of orgy. I kludged eight or nine of them together to make that formation at the bottom, just used versions of the art without water stains. That shot of the boat I posted on Twitter a couple weeks ago shows a bunch of them in relative isolation.

Those "glowing things" are just flowers.

I was going to make the eyes of the ogle trees glow, but then I remembered that I mandated every evil thing have black eyes instead of glowing ones, so they don't. For the same reason, I struggled with a look for the ghosts for a while, and eventually had to circle back to it. These were a few of the styles I tried that I still have.

J62nJEi.png

arf arf ima dog

How'd the face-sitting go? :D

Jobbs

Banned
Hahahaha :D

PM'd :3

I expect a rating thx c:

holy shit he actually sent something. not sure if I should look.

Those "glowing things" are just flowers.

I like the glowing things. I suspected they might be flowers, but I operate in a universe where it's quite common for the flowers to glow in the dark. :) In any case, I find the contrast pleasing.

The old school ghosts are interesting but what you ultimately came up with is definitely better.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Classical Art Memes are life

Disxo

What you need to do is be there for him at all times. Make sure to know he has someone to talk to , vent and feel safe. I know probably you expected more but the best you can do for your friend is being there for him and offer him emotional support.
Yes, thats what friends do, hope things dont get worse for him.

Jobbs

Banned
Boys, I'm not actually titillated by this stuff, I was just mildly curious to see if he actually did it or if it was bullshit. :p (I glanced at the preview thumbnail only and it's not bullshit)

Seriously I don't need dicks in my life. I'm just an old man who longs for wholesome times.

She was wild but it was fun lol as was meeting up with friends after at the bars

How was your night?

haha nice! :)

Yeah, I had a really great night. We went and flaunted our gayness in a Chik Fil A (actually just went for the food), then watched Kubo and the Two Strings and enjoyed it a lot. Then we came back and played a few games. She's in love with this duck game I just got and it kind of pisses me off because she's actually slightly better at it than I am.

No face sitting, sadly, but we did explore a few other forms of cuddling!

I like the glowing things. I suspected they might be flowers, but I operate in a universe where it's quite common for the flowers to glow in the dark. :) In any case, I find the contrast pleasing.

The old school ghosts are interesting but what you ultimately came up with is definitely better.

Glowing flowers and magical fireflies are a planned feature of the haunted woods. I suppose I should have mentioned that earlier. After working on the graveyard I need to work on this industrial sector, and then the huge forest! So, uh, lots and lots of plant life will be happening. :p

Yeah, none of the first-pass ghosts were sinister enough. I'm trying to go for a cute but still spooky atmosphere, and it's a tough thing to balance at times.

Contrast is something I've had to figure out more recently because the easy thing to do is make all the backgrounds really dark or washed out to ensure the foreground stands out. So learning which colors work well together in which ways has been fascinating.

Boys, I'm not actually titillated by this stuff, I was just mildly curious to see if he actually did it or if it was bullshit. :p (I glanced at the preview thumbnail only and it's not bullshit)

Seriously I don't need dicks in my life. I'm just an old man who longs for wholesome times.
Hahaha

:3

I mean, that is how I got started on this whole thing, just curiousity about whether the pics were real. And now look at me c:

I bet you're actually secretly watching >:3

Ehhhh depends on the mood but you are more on the side of being the cum bucket tbh.🚮
Well

I'm not gonna complain :3

Anyway, after that amusement I'm going to go back to what I was originally just about to do and go to sleep

If anyone else wants the video, just send me a PM and I'll happily oblige :3

Night! c:

I led you all into this page with martial arts trivia and this is what you make of it.
Hehe, sorryyyy 😇

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
wait..how was it even bisexual?

also the word cumbucket needs to die ::shivers::

RNH is bisexual so his video goes as bi
Im gay so my content goes as gay.
and perfection

Got any suggestion to replace cumbucket? Im open to suggestions
GPPbFrz.gif

Cum Bowl
Cum container
Cum dumpster
Cum recipient
Cum Holder

Oh I mean it really wasn't a date just a hook up but she's interested in it being something. I'm kinda just bouncing around right now and not looking for anything serious at the moment

Well, considering everything you've been through this year, maybe that's for the best. :)

wait..how was it even bisexual?

also the word cumbucket needs to die ::shivers::

Why? You don't like parts of your body being described as how they're useful to and degraded by other people? I don't see what's wrong with it tbh.

RNH is bisexual so his video goes as bi
Im gay so my content goes as gay.
and perfection

Got any suggestion to replace cumbucket? Im open to suggestions
GPPbFrz.gif

but when you're on your own it should count as neutral

swallow
bird-graphics-barn-swallow-853736.jpg

oh god they're too cute to get dragged into this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom