• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yeah I mean I think the longest I've ever been single since I was like 12 is 3 months lol. Need me time now

Edit: I'm terrible at being alone though lol

FWB is kinda like a relationship without the commitment. That may work for you but might be harder for straight people to find ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you feel like trying something else with someone out of the ordinary
o6My4jG.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
what the fuck is going on in here

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I just realised I'd viewed Vazra's dick gif while connected to the workplace wifi network.

Hope IT enjoyed it.

I'm starting to wonder if I've been bitten by a brown recluse. This bite is nasty. Necrotic skin would suck...

the likelihood of that happening is pretty low. If you even have any brown recluse in your house, it wouldn't be coming out of its hiding place and biting you. It's a recluse after all.

FUME5

I was bitten by our recluse analogue - white tail spider - it had gotten into my bedding somehow.

Thankfully it bit me on the ankle and not the groin - that shit took close to a decade to heal right.

EatChildren

Interactive nude panorama.

Disxo

Spending time with my friend, doing some activities for my Rotary club, studying physics, go full gym.

Maaaaaybe play some quick speedrun of dark souls.

You?

Vazra

Spending time with my friend, doing some activities for my Rotary club, studying physics, go full gym.

Maaaaaybe play some quick speedrun of dark souls.

You?

Im currently watching makeup reviews cause thats what I do with my life of nothing tbh

Its somewhat entertaining despite no interest to actually deal with make up (I do want basic stuff to cover my dark circles that make me a panda)

Also plan playing Ray Gigant later since I have been ignoring it despite having fun with it. As for Dark Souls I may play more DS3 before the DLC drops.

Disxo

Pfft, same for me but with star citizen videos >.>.
Should try makeup someday, kinda curious on how it may work on a man. (Does it make you more attractive? o_O)

Crap, need to finish my rig for Ds3 before college.

Jobbs

Banned
Lewd.

Time to go to the hospital and tell the nurses you already have a girlfriend.

It felt kind of numb and burny at first, and then the next day it developed a pretty even red circle expanding out around it, and it burns like -- like hot. Oh, and it's kind of itchy, but scratching doesn't help.

Basically RIP.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Vazra

Pfft, same for me but with star citizen videos >.>.
Should try makeup someday, kinda curious on how it may work on a man. (Does it make you more attractive? o_O)

Crap, need to finish my rig for Ds3 before college.

Make up can help you hide the skin imperfections, sun damage, dark spots, the dark circles of the eyes. Its more about making things a bit more even. I should try sometime to get some products but yeah its no big deal.

Here is a dude doing contour and highlights.

Disxo

Thats actually pretty cool for someone like me who has lots pimples. Could try it out.
Good night brehs, keep dickpicking, gaf average size is pretty big.

Thats actually pretty cool for someone like me who has lots pimples. Could try it out.

be super careful! A lot of makeup doesn't breathe well and ends up causing even worse acne breakouts, and potentially permanent skin damage.

So do your research and buy the better kinds.

FUME5

It felt kind of numb and burny at first, and then the next day it developed a pretty even red circle expanding out around it, and it burns like -- like hot. Oh, and it's kind of itchy, but scratching doesn't help.

Basically RIP.

Venomdumpster.

EatChildren

I'll try to find some time to bring the average back down to reality.

Vazra

Make sure to do a good cleaning routine before anything and a good moisturizer. Research the best products you can get since some of the cheap alternatives can have effects on your skin and perhaps even trigger allergies on the skin which can be pretty annoying to deal with. Read some more on make up and its not really too complicated to get recommendation online. Some youtube make up tutorial channels explains the differences between some products and why you should look the stuff in them. If you are going for something basic there shouldnt be much issues finding good stuff but still be well informed.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
good morning

Three more days of 4 hour shift, then my doctor will tell me, what happens next. Probably three days of full time work, after that two vacation weeks begin. And will really have a lot of this vacation period :\

Basically RIP.
Which spider was it? Was that with flesh-eating venom?

Misha

Banned
Watching through TNG and DS9 its crazy how relevant some of the episodes are to current events. I suppose its because they've been issues for years but we're finally dealing with them

EatChildren

DS9 is soooooo gooooood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom