• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
Say you got distracted. Usually they should still get the hint when they see you talking with someone else. If that person gets annoying say you didnt wanted to be rude and simply said you had things to do to cut the conversation short since you wanted to move to something else.
Tbh I think the big lesson I learned is that it doesn't help to be purposely vague when trying to figure out what to do in a situation
Oh nooooooo

Not awful impressions of English people :c
nQA1YLSh.jpg

Zero²

I always thought foxtrot was a kind of fox. Btw foxes? are one of the best animals, or I may be biased cuz I watch too much anime.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
For Queen and Country, m8.

crying_____.png

What fucking animal is really prominent in England? I can't think of one.
Fish and chips

Gonna get some tests done tomorrow but looking at the results from last year it might be diabetes and I may go straight to insulin if one of those things are high like last year. RIP.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1272024

lSsQmzE.jpg

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit
James Cameron influenced.
Returning to the Upside Down and more monsters.

AAAAAAAAAH

Misha

Banned
With a belt

Which is the one where the top of the back is just above my butt? Because that one
My butt ends a lot higher than it used to so that's not a ton of help :/

Also I just realized that I'm pretty sure I've been wearing belts wrong for years and that's why I hate them

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Well obviously :p
But what cuts do you get? (I'm asking more done guys but I'm definitely curious about girls too$

I guess I should also ask where your hips are :p
Like right below belly button?
After belly button there is the love handle then hips.

Well obviously :p
But what cuts do you get? (I'm asking more done guys but I'm definitely curious about girls too$

I guess I should also ask where your hips are :p
Like right below belly button?

I have a high waist jeans but I usually am more into hip cut suff. definitely not too low tho

Misha

Banned
The super low riding jeans trend in the early 2000sies or so was an outright tragedy. I'm so glad that died off.
Do you mean like the showing your underwear type or like just 6 inches below the belly button
After belly button there is the love handle then hips.
Im pretty sure "love handles" are hip fat tho I may be wrong
I have a high waist jeans but I usually am more into hip cut suff. definitely not too low tho
Very reasonable imo

Misha

Banned
How's that happened?

Erm

I guess just at the top of my hips? Like just below my gut.
When you gain weight your butt crack sorta travels up a bit

Don't think that's actually the top of the hips though. At least for me that's the widest part of my hips and slightly below my pelvic bone. That is where I happen to wear my pants too tho and it's very unflattering for me
shit like this where it has such a small rise it just barely goes above your buttcrack, if even

exhibit A

Horribly tacky IMO

2000 era fashion was seriously a mistake
I actually don't think I saw that much if ever. Not good definitely

Jobbs

Banned
When you gain weight your butt crack sorta travels up a bit

Don't think that's actually the top of the hips though. At least for me that's the widest part of my hips and slightly below my pelvic bone. That is where I happen to wear my pants too tho and it's very unflattering for me

I actually don't think I saw that much if ever. Not good definitely

Low rise jeans trend was very popular in early to mid 2000s.

It was so tacky that maybe you blacked it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom