• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I'm rocking some normal ass skinnies. I'm kinda jelly of girls and their natural ability to look cute with other kinds of trousers, like high waisted ones or boot cuts.

Meanwhile, we look ridiculous when we wear something out of the ordinary. Casual male fashion is either cookie cutter or dorky af.

Jobbs

Banned
nsync-boy-band-fashion.jpg

[triggering intensifies]

Z9pERZq.gif

Z9pERZq.gif

Z9pERZq.gif

Misha

Banned
I'm rocking some normal ass skinnies. I'm kinda jelly of girls and their natural ability to look cute with other kinds of trousers, like high waisted ones or boot cuts.

Meanwhile, we look ridiculous when we wear something out of the ordinary. Casual male fashion is either cookie cutter or dorky af.
It's not so much that any given girl can look good with any given pants, it's that there are actually options to fit different kinds of body types. That's severely lacking from men's clothing

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
It's not so much that any given girl can look good with any given pants, it's that there are actually options to fit different kinds of body types. That's severely lacking from men's clothing
Right.

Men's fashion is kinda barren in comparison.

Meanwhile, having finally succumbed to skinnies I wonder if I should get a manbun.

Nah.

Dude in my shop is trying to do the whole "I'll be your moral support through your breakup only because I really wanna bang you and date you now that you're single" thing and it's so obvious.

Fuck you.

FloatOn

@float: they even make black bath bombs

woah.... I need to start taking baths!

Right.

Meanwhile, having finally succumbed to skinnies I wonder if I should get a manbun.

Nah.

I like tight-ish pants. but more of the straight leg variety. actual skinny pants hurt my balls

also if my opinion counts for anything: avoid the man bun as it is one of the dumbest looking hair styles of all time
except when worn by thom yorke

best looking haircut for dudes is comb over fade imo

if I had hair I would go for this look

Misha

Banned
Right.

Nah.
Also in colors and accessories and pretty much everything. If you don't like collars there's pretty much nothing nice to wear or any hats if you don't like baseball hats

AcridMeat

Banned
You're the idiot who watched the penultimate episode and said "okay, I'll watch the last episode later."

If TV shows gave out achievements for viewers, you'd have missed the "Hooked!" achievement.
k
That's why they're doing a second series :3
Yeah figured as much, was just hoping to get something closer to AHS where it'd be different each time.

I liked the characters for the most part though so I'm not too upset about it.

The not cute ones are always the most aggressive and the worst at taking hints.

Run him over imo.

Because they're used to a life of rejection and insecurity which leads them to force themselves to believe that the problem isn't them, but other people (for their own mental stability and to hold onto whatever shred of self-confidence they have left) and therefore project a mentality and behaviors associated with desperation and a self-defeatist attitude.

#futurePhD

Because they're used to a life of rejection and insecurity which leads them to force themselves to believe that the problem isn't them, but other people (for their own mental stability and to hold onto whatever shred of self-confidence they have left) and therefore project a mentality and behaviors associated with desperation and a self-defeatist attitude.

#futurePhD

Yaaaaaaass, gather them!

Misha

Banned
That feeling when you find someone really annoying and yo want to point out that they're a dick but at the same time you don't reel like getting in the argument that would inevitably follow

Misha

Banned
Someone explain to me why you're owed attention if you decide you want to talk to someone. I see that sentiment all the time and it seems to be kinda traditional and I don't understand it at all. Comes across as entitled

Someone explain to me why you're owed attention if you decide you want to talk to someone. I see that sentiment all the time and it seems to be kinda traditional and I don't understand it at all. Comes across as entitled
Because people can't deal with rejection

No wait scratch that

Babies can't deal with rejection. Unfortunately the majority of people are babies.

So how does FakeGAF feel about me going to law school
I've always been interested in bird law

If that's what you want to do, then go for it! You'll do great :3

So how does FakeGAF feel about me going to law school

Talk to recent law grads and find out what their life is like and if that appeals to you.

It turns out it was incompatible with a family member's life and now they work retail with a law degree. The legal systems of our countries are different so the experiences of junior lawyers might also differ; generally I feel like the US is more worker-hostile than Canada so I doubt these experiences are that different.

I also know a bunch of lawyers my age who didn't seem to mind the workload.

Misha

Banned
Talk to recent law grads and find out what their life is like and if that appeals to you.

It turns out it was incompatible with a family member's life and now they work retail with a law degree. The legal systems of our countries are different so the experiences of junior lawyers might also differ; generally I feel like the US is more worker-hostile than Canada so I doubt these experiences are that different.

I also know a bunch of lawyers my age who didn't seem to mind the workload.
Iirc there's two tiers for lawyers and there's a significant workload and wage gap between the two. Not sure if the only determining factor is experience or if which school you go to has a significant impact or maybe something else.

The college you attend definitely affects your chances of getting positions.

Ivy League reputation goes really far in the law world. Especially given the crowded job market.

FloatOn

ugh... looking ahead at my mediating conflict class in the syllabus and it seems there is a group role play in the last week. I hate shit like this.

FloatOn

I think that sounds amazingly fun tbh

wanna trade lives then? I won't fuck up ghost song promise.

as an introvert I get lowkey anxiety about performing in front of people.

I still get the jitters even when presenting powerpoints at work and I've been doing this for years.

Misha

Banned
wanna trade lives then? I won't fuck up ghost song promise.

as an introvert I get lowkey anxiety about performing in front of people.

I still get the jitters even when presenting powerpoints at work and I've been doing this for years.
I get the jitters but I ignore them. So long as I'm competent in the subject matter I can put my brain on autopilot and speak extemporaneously with ease.

FloatOn

yeah it's all about getting in the right frame of mind beforehand I think.

I do much better I've noticed when I'm well rested and just generally feeling good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom