• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone have the lea mistake pic!!!!!!!
I only have my MGS version

rjivTvE.png

Misha

Banned
I've done that; and it's gone OK when I know my shit. I think for a truly polished presentation it needs to be rehearsed.
Rehearsed presentations are always the worst from what I've seen of people. Prevents the speaker from reading the room and comes off as super stilted. The speaker should be focused on engaging the audience rather than trying to recreate some thing they've planned out fully

Pau

I only have three classes this semester but my independent study is giving me anxiety already.

I'm teamed up with a graduate student to rewrite a simulator. He already seems to think I'm an idiot and his only instruction to me was: "I'll take care of the classes and you write the simulator functions."

I've never written a simulator before nor used the language we're working in. I feel like I have to have something to show for by like next week and I'm playing catch up learning Java and how to even start thinking about programming a simulator.

Lili, Jobbs, I don't know how close it is to the type of you two do for games.

Misha

Banned
I only have three classes this semester but my independent study is giving me anxiety already.

I'm teamed up with a graduate student to rewrite a simulator. He already seems to think I'm an idiot and his only instruction to me was: "I'll take care of the classes and you write the simulator functions."

I've never written a simulator before nor used the language we're working in. I feel like I have to have something to show for by like next week and I'm playing catch up learning Java and how to even start thinking about programming a simulator.

What kind of a simulator? I've done a couple small ones in school. Generally I don't think it's related to games programming since a lot of the time games are supposed to be specifically scripted to achieve an exact result but more generated games like dwarf tress and obviously simulation games are using techniques of simulation

I've never had them. But if this is what your heart desires and you are good with the caloric intake then go for it.

If you had to watch an hour of wrestling, would you pick a slow, methodical match or an ultra violent match with barbed wire and light tubes and shit?

What languages are you used to? And what language is this going to be in, Java? And what's meant by simulator in this context?

FloatOn

If you had to watch an hour of wrestling, would you pick a slow, methodical match or an ultra violent match with barbed wire and light tubes and shit?

I cannot fully express how much I dislike wrestling or UFC with words but if I were forced to watch something along these lines I would prefer as many "oh shit" moments as possible so that I could treat it like a horror movie. so, ultra violent.

Rehearsed presentations are always the worst from what I've seen of people. Prevents the speaker from reading the room and comes off as super stilted. The speaker should be focused on engaging the audience rather than trying to recreate some thing they've planned out fully

Sure, but on the flip side see Steve Jobs presentations, which were rehearsed for days.

A high school acquaintance of mine who was in my circle of friends died two days ago, in a head on collision with a teen who was high and drunk. I'm just finding out about it now.

I wasn't super close friends with him but the whole thing is so tragic and he was the nicest guy. Life is so unfair.

Jobbs

Banned
A high school acquaintance of mine who was in my circle of friends died two days ago, in a head on collision with a teen who was high and drunk. I'm just finding out about it now.

I wasn't super close friends with him but the whole thing is so tragic and he was the nicest guy. Life is so unfair.

Fucking awful :(

Let me guess, the little shit who was drunk and caused the accident is just fine

My condolences. A childhood friend of mine passed away recently too, but I didn't find out until a few days ago because the news broke on Facebook and I only check it every few weeks. This is coming off his mom passing a couple months ago, too.

Fucking awful :(

Let me guess, the little shit who was drunk and caused the accident is just fine

Yep. The driver, who is 17, is being tried as a juvenile, and the two passengers, both 18, may face charges.

My condolences. A childhood friend of mine passed away recently too, but I didn't find out until a few days ago because the news broke on Facebook and I only check it every few weeks. This is coming off his mom passing a couple months ago, too.

Sorry to hear :(

Jobbs

Banned
My condolences. A childhood friend of mine passed away recently too,

This is my cousin Jeff

56MfmaT.png

I spent my entire childhood with him pretty much.

He was in the airforce. He was KIA in afghanistan in 2009

sweetest, most talented, handsome, smartest guy, for real

feels weird even now

Yep. The driver, who is 17, is being tried as a juvenile, and the two passengers, both 18, may face charges.

OF COURSE the fucking dickhead survived

FloatOn

Im 6 inches in length but I havent checked the girth. Can you confirm if you are bigger or smaller than that?

dude I'm not talking about my dick on the internet.

that goes against ama rules

Do you think I'm pretty?

all fakegaffers are so yes

I taught my girlfriend how to use a stick

And she's using it right now

she borrowed my car to go to work

man you are pretty trusting! I don't think I could do that unless we were living together or something.

Jobbs

Banned
dude I'm not talking about my dick on the internet.

that goes against ama rules

all fakegaffers are so yes

man you are pretty trusting! I don't think I could do that unless we were living together or something.

it's just a car dude, what's the worst that could happen

Fluvian

Banned
This is my cousin Jeff

56MfmaT.png

I spent my entire childhood with him pretty much.

He was in the airforce. He was KIA in afghanistan in 2009

sweetest, most talented, handsome, smartest guy, for real

feels weird even now

I know the feeling mate, my cousin John was killed by an land mine in 2007, he was the nicest guy I've ever met, his army nickname was unfortunately Jim'll (this is before we knew Jimmy Savile was a horrible pedophille) because he was known as a guy who was super chill and could pretty much do anything you asked him to do.

Jobbs

Banned
fine let me go measure real quick. your peer pressure is too much.

she could wreck it and then you would be without one.

she could wreck it, get hurt and sue you.

If she wrecked it and was physically okay I wouldn't be upset. It's just a car

and she's not suing me unless I'm the worst judge of character in history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom