• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funky, +ops me so I can unban him then ban him again

This tweet is all that really needs to be said on the matter:

UkQHrP6.png

But you know most men seem to think that every women owes them something.

Misha

Banned
I like noise, so youtube channels are often used to that end - But what's more is I like comfortable/familiar noise. I like it to such an extent that if I like a video a lot sometimes I'll just watch it over and over because anything different would disappoint me. I know how weird that might sound, but it's hard to explain.
I've barely paid attention to probably 500 episodes of northernlion playing binding of isaac. It's very much like how I like to sit and watch my uncles play poker or something, it's fun to observe the conversation and the game without having to be involved
I tried the Co-Optional Podcast but I couldn't get past TotalBiscuit's personality (or character).
I like dodger and Jesse a lot more but don't really enjoy tb. If he toned it down or maybe wasn't the host or something it would be better. He does do a good straight man compared to them being silly a lot of the time though which is nice, just can't get past how opinionated and such he is (and when he attempts humor he tries way too hard). I think he actually used to be better when it was the gamestation podcast. Might just be my tastes have changed though

I've barely paid attention to probably 500 episodes of northernlion playing binding of isaac. It's very much like how I like to sit and watch my uncles play poker or something, it's fun to observe the conversation and the game without having to be involved

I like dodger and Jesse a lot more but don't really enjoy tb. If he toned it down or maybe wasn't the host or something it would be better. He does do a good straight man compared to them being silly a lot of the time though which is nice, just can't get past how opinionated and such he is (and when he attempts humor he tries way too hard). I think he actually used to be better when it was the gamestation podcast. Might just be my tastes have changed though

I don't think I ever listened to the Gamestation podcast (I might go back and check past episodes out of curiosity). It tends to feel like they're almost forced to ramp up the silliness to act as a foil for TB's attitude.
I've listened a few times where Jesse's had some pearls of wisdom and get immediately shut down by TB in commitment to the "character".
Which is funny the first few times and gets old and kinda depressing super quickly.

Ah well, not for me methinks

Edit: Mornin' Float!

FloatOn

Hey there. How was your sleep and how is your morning going so far?

Sleep was pretty decent actually!

Morning is ok. Still trying to wake up but the morning reports are not helping. Kind of excited about class tonight.

Edit: morning feng :) I wish I had time to watch your metroid stream.

Okay, in my last post I swear I wrote woman but it changed to women.

Let me test this.

Jesus, I guess I subconsciously wrote women because of all the times I've seen "a women" written. Stop being dank, GAF.

Morning is ok. Still trying to wake up but the morning reports are not helping. Kind of excited about class tonight.

It's all good man. I think it'll be up on twitch for another 30 days if you get curious before they decide to purge those clips off the face of the planet haha

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Nice to hear. My sleep was decent too. Slept 12-6am which is still more hours than usual but I wanted 2 more hours.

God Eater Resurrection when I get home, gaf and chat when Im done with the docs.

Misha

Banned
I don't think I ever listened to the Gamestation podcast (I might go back and check past episodes out of curiosity). It tends to feel like they're almost forced to ramp up the silliness to act as a foil for TB's attitude.
I've listened a few times where Jesse's had some pearls of wisdom and get immediately shut down by TB in commitment to the "character".
Which is funny the first few times and gets old and kinda depressing super quickly.

Ah well, not for me methinks

Edit: Mornin' Float!
Yeah that definitely happens. I feel like it didn't as much before though it still definitely happened. It's even worse when northernlion is a guest. There's a joke that he's an egg due to being bald and all and TB just shuts down half of what he says "shut up egg" etc because he thinks the joke is funny. He definitely tries too hard to be funny.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1272024

lSsQmzE.jpg

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit

Fluvian

Banned
This tweet is all that really needs to be said on the matter:

UkQHrP6.png

But you know most men seem to think that every women owes them something.

Lol, most women I know do owe me something, Brenda owes me £5, Janet £6, Sam £9 Rosanna owes me a meatball sub and Fiona owes me a score of weed.
But in all seriousness it is creepy how some guys approach women thinking their entitled to a phone number at least, I see less and less of it by the day but some guys never learn.

Misha

Banned
The headphone thread and article referenced in its op

There's not enough gasoline or fire on earth
I can't understand how Johnny cage somehow made a friend by telling someone she was wrong for having a separate iPod. He seems so annoying.

Wow @ all of the Winona haters in the Stranger Things thread. Yes, she was a bit unbearable with the overacting at the beginning but she got way better as the show went on.

Fluvian

Banned
Wow @ all of the Winona haters in the Stranger Things thread. Yes, she was a bit unbearable with the overacting at the beginning but she got way better as the show went on.

She was way too over the top, she's never been a great actor, she was good in BeetleJuice, passable in the Crucible which Day Lewis and the source material carried and she was completely overshadowed in girl interrupted.

Jobbs

Banned
If I'm wearing headphones at any point it's for a specific purpose. If I'm in public it's for the same purpose, and on top of tbat maybe the additional purpose of trying to discourage anyone from bothering me so I can just be left alone.

I dont usually get approached and hit on like women do, but even if someone tries to talk to me just to be friendly I'm secretly annoyed. Can you see the headphones dumbass?

She was way too over the top, she's never been a great actor, she was good in BeetleJuice, passable in the Crucible which Day Lewis and the source material carried and she was completely overshadowed in girl interrupted.

I'll agree with this. I don't think she's some GOAT actor or anything. She's mostly just competent and that's enough for me.

I liked her throughout

Also overacting lol she lost her son then crazy shit started happening noone would act normal in that situation

Well yes, it's more she wasn't really selling me on it and it felt HELLA forced on her part.

Fluvian

Banned
I'll agree with this. I don't think she's some GOAT actor or anything. She's mostly just competent and that's enough for me.

Alright fine, she wasn't the worst thing ever, I did feel for her and understand what she was going through....Alright I'll finally ask someone, what does GOAT stand for? I really have no idea.

Misha

Banned
When/how do you end a conversation that you don't mind having but will go on forever if you just keep going with it?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I find Winona Ryder very attractive.

Vazra

When/how do you end a conversation that you don't mind having but will go on forever if you just keep going with it?
Say you got something to do and ask if you can pick that up later. Then block them from your phone, fb, twitter, ignore list on gaf and put a restraining order.

Xiao Hu

Hey Xiao you vape right? how much does a decent vape pen cost here in the UK on average? I wanna get one to try and vape my wee-Tobacco....

I'm not from the UK, darling. Here in Germany I paid like 25 Euros for a iJustStarted in a shop. You may get it cheaper online perhaps but I think 25 is a fair price considering how much you will save on liquids later.

Fluvian

Banned
I'm not from the UK, darling. Here in Germany I paid like 25 Euros for a iJustStarted in a shop. You may get it cheaper online perhaps but I think 25 is a fair price considering how much you will save on liquids later.

Waaa!? you're not British? huh I don't know why I got the impression you were, probably because your English is great and you probably used words like "mum" instead of "mom".

Vazra

But when I start talking to other people with them watching how does that work?
Say you got distracted. Usually they should still get the hint when they see you talking with someone else. If that person gets annoying say you didnt wanted to be rude and simply said you had things to do to cut the conversation short since you wanted to move to something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom