• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Almost time for lunch.

This AMA is OVAH
But what about my weather vane?

1076241.gif

Not at first at least. Trying to make something simple first and then adding on to it.

Right he said he would do the object classes and I'd do like the simulation routines: Initialization, timing, record keeping, etc.

He isn't trained as a programmer. He's a mathematician. I don't think he's ever had to divide a programming assignment like this. I get the feeling that he's not happy about being saddled with an undergraduate "assistant" so he tells me as little as possible and answers all my questions as if I'm an idiot. His only instruction to me was: "I'll deal with the object classes. You write the simulator."

I'd kind of think a mathematician would want to tackle algorithms, but okay. But that's just frustrating when someone doesn't put any effort in working together.

And that sounds like a much more unfair division of tasks, but it is difficult to tell without details obviously.

Zero²

I have fun in the thread like most of you, but there are definitely times when I don't like the vibe. I don't really want to write a list of indictments, but suffice it to say I prefer a friendly, positive, inclusive atmosphere.
And there is no problem with that, we are not a bunch of perverts!

Clydefrog

I bought a sleeping mask off Amazon. It's just one of those silk blindfolds. Is this gonna change my life?

Now I kinda wish I bought one with crazy eyes on it...

My grandma doesn't know who I am and has been asking me questions like

"who are you?"
"Do you live here?"
"How old are you?"
"Do you have a boyfriend?"

The last one I went "well...um...no, boys are icky"

Fluvian

Banned

"who are you?"
"Do you live here?"
"How old are you?"

How did she respond? "oh you like girls? I had a bit of that myself back in my day, the year was 1943 and Eva Braun was the most beautiful woman in the world"

Jake makes the best shitposts

Im dying

latest

That's also the way I prefer you know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Good. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"who are you?"
"Do you live here?"
"How old are you?"

Man, Alzheimer's is the fucking worst.

Fuck. My mom saw me talking to my friend on Facebook about me not going to PAX and asked me if I needed money to go. :(

I was never planning on going because I'm saving up my money for other stuff, but damn...

My coworker is blasting ska en espanol. It's hilarious.

I bought a sleeping mask off Amazon. It's just one of those silk blindfolds. Is this gonna change my life?

Now I kinda wish I bought one with crazy eyes on it...
I have one with pink cooling gel in it. It's almost like an ice pack for your eyes. Kinda weird but it feels great.

It helps a lot for the nights when I don't just fall asleep watching some video.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I find it attractive on women tbh. Can do things for hips, waist, and thighs if done right
Somewhat baggy cargos can look hot af on a lady with generous hips and matched with a contrasting skin tight tank top. 100% effortless.

It's pretty much the late 90's raver girl look, but it doesn't look dated like nearly all the fashion from that era.

My coworker is blasting ska en espanol. It's hilarious.
Fuck that guy. I don't know him and I already hate him.

Misha

Banned
Somewhat baggy cargos can look hot af on a lady with generous hips and matched with a contrasting skin tight tank top. 100% effortless.

It's pretty much the late 90's raver girl look, but it doesn't look dated like nearly all the fashion from that era.
+visible belly button

I remember it as like Hollywood's attempt at how women should look like as mechanics or other tomboy/rugged jobs/hobbies
I mean at least they tried

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
+visible belly button

I remember it as like Hollywood's attempt at how women should look like as mechanics or other tomboy/rugged jobs/hobbies
*****yes*****

Dark lipstick is optional, but it goes so well with that look.

Unf. I know what I'm buying the girlfriend next time we go shopping.

Fluvian

Banned
I just put a mirror next to my bed so I could pretend someone was sitting next to me whilst I read....God damn it I'm lonely today.

Jobbs

Banned
Texts I'm getting from my gf are pissing me off. I don't know how to describe most of her immediate family as anything other than toxic.

Sometimes when I get frustrated I go close shave. Makes me feel better somehow.

jb1234

Texts I'm getting from my gf are pissing me off. I don't know how to describe most of her immediate family as anything other than toxic.

Sometimes when I get frustrated I go close shave. Makes me feel better somehow.

Does her brother still hate you?

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
child they all hate me
Speaking from distant experience, that often happens because they feel inferior. Which as far as I'm concerned only confirms the validity of their fears.

I guess that racial and religious prejudice could also play a role, but if you are dating within your same group, it's usually either that or politics.

Jobbs

Banned
They have bad taste. You're very likable.

I'm a charming motherfucker

her family is trash btw

Speaking from distant experience, that often happens because they feel inferior. Which as far as I'm concerned only confirms their validity of their fear.

my girlfriend comes from lower class origins, and I have no problem with that and I'll hang out with anyone, I don't care, but they don't care about anything and htey drag her down big time because she's trying to go to school and do something with her life -- and it seems like they resent it

Fluvian

Banned
child they all hate me

Weren't you the one who told me you're extremely protective of your sister? and that you're kind of shitty to her boyfriends? now that I think about it I'm certain that's someone else...
EDIT" I think it might have been robotninjahornets I was thinking of

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I'm a charming motherfucker

her family is trash btw

my girlfriend comes from lower class origins, and I have no problem with that and I'll hang out with anyone, I don't care, but they don't care about anything and htey drag her down big time because she's trying to go to school and do something with her life
Life needs an ignore button sometimes.

Jobbs

Banned
Weren't you the one who told me you're extremely protective of your sister? and that you're kind of shitty to her boyfriends? now that I think about it I'm certain that's someone else...

I am protective, yeah.

These people aren't protective, though, they're just bitter and mean. People without hopes or dreams. The rhyme was unintentional.

Misha

Banned
That one is great, too, but I feel like the cute/hot threshold to properly rock it is a tad higher.

-----
As a guy, I've been told I look good with mountain pants, but those things are much form fitting than the average cargo ones and mine grab my butt as if they were made of Velcro.

As far as doodz go, hiking pants >>>>> cargo pants.

Absolutely. Good thing Hayley Atwell has no problems there :p

Fluvian

Banned
I am protective, yeah.

These people aren't protective, though, they're just bitter and mean. People without hopes or dreams. The rhyme was unintentional.

Oh okay, it's never good when gf/bf's family is toxic, I remember when I was 17 I was dating this guy and his dad came home super wasted once and started throwing punches at us screaming "faggots!", the mother was the worst part because she'd guilt him horribly for being gay, I'd hear her constantly say shit like "I guess you don't want me to have grand children, why would you ever want to give me something I'd like Dennis? all you do is take" and yes that last part was her taking a jab and calling him a bottom, the weirdest part about that is they have two other straight kids....

MutFox

Banned
British Royal Family is coming to the province,
and I've been assigned field work to cover them... :/

Gotta work on a weekend... :(

Misha

Banned
British Royal Family is coming to the province,
and I've been assigned field work to cover them... :/

Gotta work on a weekend... :(

Make something ridiculous up about them.

Like prince Charles has an identical twin that he has locked up in his basement

Just rewatching One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest

The techniques for treating mental health problems were awful, true, but the hate Ratched gets I think is unfair. She was doing her job, and I genuinely believe she was trying to help. Hm.

my girlfriend comes from lower class origins, and I have no problem with that and I'll hang out with anyone, I don't care, but they don't care about anything and htey drag her down big time because she's trying to go to school and do something with her life -- and it seems like they resent it

Elaborate?

My sister has only gone out with one guy that I'm aware of and he's a cool guy. So no not me haha.

Fluvian

Banned
Just rewatching One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest

The techniques for treating mental health problems were awful, true, but the hate Ratched gets I think is unfair. She was doing her job, and I genuinely believe she was trying to help. Hm.

Elaborate?

My sister has only gone out with one guy that I'm aware of and he's a cool guy. So no not me haha.

I actually think it was Jobbs now.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom