• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
It's a Placebo kind of Friday.

As a former cashier I'll tell you right now we only judge people when they buy condoms.

I don't understand the embarrassment around buying condoms

Like...you're getting laid why is that embarrassing

Waa!? this jughead comic just got interesting, Jughead is apparently asexual, that makes a lot of sense now that I think about it, in one issue he goes way into the future and a distant female descendant of Archie tries to kiss him and he's like "nah".
Asexual representation! Nice :3

Fluvian

Banned
I don't understand the embarrassment around buying condoms

Like...you're getting laid why is that embarrassing

Asexual representation! Nice :3

I don't know I've always bought packs offline, but sometimes when I sold them it would be embarrassing if the guy or gal bought the really small ones, i's weird because I used to sell loads of lewd magazeines to older guys who would come in and there wasn't even a hint of shame off of them.

Jobbs

Banned
I took my gfs phone and took a screenshot of the desktop and loaded it from the gallery and out the phone down... Then watched her try to interact with a screenshot for ten seconds when she picked it up 😁😂

Chuckie

I took my gfs phone and took a screenshot of the desktop and loaded it from the gallery and out the phone down... Then watched her try to interact with a screenshot for ten seconds when she picked it up 😁😂

That is an awesome idea. I have done something similar with a colleagues desktop before. Make a screenshot and throw away all his icons and hide the bar.
Lol he even restarted his PC :D

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
ICE

COLD

cold-as-ice-590x325.png

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
That tagline makes no fucking sense

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
There's a large jar or vaseline in my bedroom.

It's my girlfriend's.

She uses it for her lips.

Vaseline is kinda messy anyway. Aquaglide is much better for lewding.

Xiao Hu

I came to the conclusion that most women/men simply bore me and vise versa. This is why I suck at dating! I feel so relieved.

SolVanderlyn

I came to the conclusion that most women/men simply bore me and vise versa. This is why I suck at dating! I feel so relieved.
They just can't handle the thrill of the Xiao.

I don't really want to know what space Reggaeton sounds like.
Add techno and wubs.

SolVanderlyn

You ever leave your pants on the floor before you wear them the next day and then worry that there's a spider in them or some shit?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
You ever leave your pants on the floor before you wear them the next day and then worry that there's a spider in them or some shit?

I do this all the time and never had an issue. That being said, my friend put on her pyjama pants only to find a huntsman spider had made it home.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Cold weather is the best. I wake up dry and energised. And if it's too cold, I bring out the comfy blankets.

I'd eat the peeling of a raw sausage if the Dark God's promised me that I would never have to suffer restlessness nights due to extreme heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom