• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
14212204_748964795243457_1815402784047185766_n.png

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Ugh looking what to eat. Im out of mushrooms and I dont wanna do a basic ass omelette or cereal. FML

FloatOn

it's wet and everyone is grumpy in my office.

I just want to go home and become one with the couch and watch Wes Anderson films all day

wes_gif.gif

Misha

Banned
Eggs are only good if they aren't slimy. So that basically leaves omelette, scrambled (possibly into something, and French toast.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Sunny side or French scrambled are the best way to prepare eggs.

Fuck the rest.
I don't like scrambled eggs. Low temperature eggs are amazing, however. Too bad they are not easy to cook.

Eggs are only good if they aren't slimy. So that basically leaves omelette, scrambled (possibly into something, and French toast.
Runny whites are yuck stuff, but a good yolk must be liquid and tasty so you can dip some quality crusty bread.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
All eggs are equal.

That Squidward picture is me with tornado watches/warnings.

Yeah American diners suck at them too. No idea how they get that consistency

Also I get the feeling you were just reading the Gordon Ramsay thread

I totally use Gordon's technique.

But I swear I wasn't just reading the thread.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
It's obvious that Florida Man is being punished for his sins.

Misha

Banned
Runny whites are gross, but proper fried eggs should have nicely flowing yolks for hot bread on egg action. Get a nice, crusty loaf and start eating eggs as God intended.

http://www.seriouseats.com/2016/06/how-to-make-crispy-browned-fried-eggs.html
Yeah I'd eat that on a sandwich. Would have to use salt and pepper and break the yolk first though.

I do generally prefer a more consistent egg tho with the yolk and white mixed. Whites don't have enough flavor and yolks are too thick
I totally use Gordon's technique.

But I swear I wasn't just reading the thread.
Half the posts in that thread sounded exactly like your post :p

Jobbs

Banned
Eggqually disgustegg.

Ate them religiously when I was on keto. Less so these days but still love the flavour.

I'm not judging anyone for eating eggs

jk I am

There's seriously a guy arguing that racism is funny in that twitch thread.

The OP's reasoning that he still thinks his favorite streamers are good guys despite allowing constant hatespeech in their donation messages because he understands that they need to make a living made my skin crawl.

Like I said in the thread, if a singer at a concert was handing the mic to crowd members and letting them shout hate speech and just nodding and going along with it you would, as a civilized person, leave the show and not support that singer anymore.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
my gf is an omni. I don't complain or chastise. just easier on the internet (plus the internet doesn't sleep with me so..).

If the internet wasn't built for complaining and chastising then I don't know what.

1465980311574awu7h.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
I wouldn't have even bought the game if I wasn't positive that I could play it at 100% max graphics settings. Big ass monitor @ 144 Hz with surround-induced headphones.. my god. It's an experience.

Don't do it unless you can do it right.
Seriously it's sooo worth it playing maxed. What a thrill ride.

And that siege mode oh ma gaw. Actually all the weapons felt and looked great.

SolVanderlyn

FloatOn

The original Misfits (I'm guessing their calling themselves that now that Danzig has rejoined), Deftones, Tyler the Creator, Nas and bad religion!? that festival looks lit as fuck, wish I was in Denver...

I have a friend that is going today....

for free

also you are cool for liking bad religion (they are my favorite punk band)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom