• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
TeQ30apl.jpg

PUB CAT :D

It wasn't too bad imo, I went voluntary. :D

Oh, good! I'm glad to hear it :)

My grandma asked me who I'm going to vote for...

"Well ya know it depends on if you're voting strategically or..."

*sweats*

Grrr. That's annoying. One of my uncles asked me a similar thing at my brother's wedding, wanted to know a rough breakdown of how all my friends there would be voting. So I told him quite plainly most of them were probably voting for Hillary. He wasn't pleased but oh well.

jb1234

Grrr. That's annoying. One of my uncles asked me a similar thing at my brother's wedding, wanted to know a rough breakdown of how all my friends there would be voting. So I told him quite plainly most of them were probably voting for Hillary. He wasn't pleased but oh well.

When I was in Pasco last month, I had to listen to some extended Hillary rants. To give this person credit, they don't like Trump either but they're still voting for him (because Hillary is worse, it seems). I hate discussing politics. I just tune it all out.

When I was in Pasco last month, I had to listen to some extended Hillary rants. To give this person credit, they don't like Trump either but they're still voting for him (because Hillary is worse, it seems). I hate discussing politics. I just tune it all out.
Oh, yeah. I have no intention of implying that political discussion is a regular occurrence for me. I just had it foisted on me by this family member who I usually only see a couple times a year. Normally I like him a lot though, and we're still being gracious to him because my brother accidentally shot his son a few months ago (pellet gun, minor surgery, perfectly fine now). Waving the hospital bill was his wedding gift haha.

Fluvian

Banned
Politics won't even remotely cause a ruckus in my house, you know what will?.....the Coneheads, my mother hates it and I love it, we argue about that movie bitterly at least once a week.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I think it was Vazra who once said to me that "Size queens end up with leaky butt holes" not a problem for a dom such as myself.

LOL that wasnt me. But I find people who are size queens are shallow as there is fun to be had with other sizes. Im cool with different sizes. I got skills to work with all sizes. Should I repost the banana gif?

Fluvian

Banned
LOL that wasnt me. But I find people who are size queens are shallow as there is fun to be had with other sizes. Im cool with different sizes. I got skills to work with all sizes. Should I repost the banana gif?
We've all seen it multiple times, wait for someone new to turn up and then you have express permission from everyone to show your skills off.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
14cm max and not to girthy pls. My butt is quite sensitive. Plus add a lot of lubricants.

Speaking of which, it's been even longer since I had a gay sex. This dry spell sucks in every aspect...

Also helps if there is some fingering before the actual insertion to ease up the process. Lots of lube does help and more if you havent been active in a while. Some people need to learn that for some people you need to take more steps than others overall. Also some people are okay going rough and others need to take their time. Sex is not complicated but its not as easy as shove it in and call it a day tbh.

Also we can take it slow Xiao. Go all night
clock-eyebrow.gif

Gonna either see Kubo or Don't Breathe
Kubo is amazing. I suggest that one but both are good movies.

Misha

Banned
That's not much credit

It does happens to be my dad's view. He hates Hillary so much. His opinions on her are completely based on conspiracy theories

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
We’re scanning the scene in the city tonight
We’re looking for you to start up a fight
There’s an evil feeling in our brains
But it’s nothing new, you know it drives us insane

Jobbs

Banned
Some scrawny short little kid just tried to bit on mh gf right in front of me bahahahahhahhaha 😂😂😂😂😂

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Good morning BulgeGAF.

Jobbs

Banned
Nah, they took out best girl.

Jobbs, did you go full alpha and have a bulge off?

No I wasn't even mean. She said she's with me a I was like "sorry man. "

Id get alpha id he was disrespectful or something but be just took a shot and didn't realize j was there I guess

They say that the youth should fear the wisdom of the older man but I say us old farts should fear the strength of youth because nobody wants to get stomped out by some kid in front of their girl.

FUME5

They say that the youth should fear the wisdom of the older man but I say us old farts should fear the strength of youth because nobody wants to get stomped out by some kid in front of their girl.

Nah, we've got that old man strength to rely on. And the superior bulge, of course.

FUME5

This is true but you better knock them out quick before you gas.

Have you ever seen a street fight last long enough for someoene to gas?

EDIT

Well, now I know how to beat Jobbs and impress his sister at the same time.

#bulgesquad

There are plenty of mean motherfuckers I'd be afraid to fight, I'm not an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom