• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb1234

me rn

VAeA885.jpg

(Being at a punk show is so nostalgic)

Feeling old?

Eh, last time it took 3-4 of them to break my nose, weak effort.
Jebus. Did you win?

Get in there.

Yeah, I passed that point for a few years ago, especially at gay bars. Can't stop time.
Or can we?

Eh handsome old man you. Enjoy your drinks and the atmosphere if you like it.
I'm a full fledged pub guy now. I cant do nightclubs anymore. Any time I go with friends I cant wait to leave.

Went to go get sushi for dinner at the commissary and I told the Japanese lady there that I was born in Japan. She told me that the next time I came by she'd make me some custom sushi.

<3

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Where is your bulge pic? Xiao already showed his. Where is yours handsome?

Got my black jeans on, always sporting a solid chub bulge.

That moment when you don't want to mention a coincidence because it might be awkward for others and it isn't your place to but it is an amazing coincidence all the same.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Fuck something is wrong with my calves, damn you ephemeral clay prison

I used to think this of myself as well. I still do but I also came to the realization that we're all messes. Some are just better at hiding it than others.

idk. it's just been a rough week and drinking isn't helping.

ive been single for so long i dont even know how to initiate anything anymore and it's killing me.

What's up?

Feel free to PM if you'd rather. I'll listen and won't judge =)

just lonely and drinking after a rough week. nothing new.

I understand. I get that way often too (although I don't usually drink, instead relying on fattening foods).

i have the problem with both. im slightly better than I was before and have lost some weight but damn if my impatience and not being happy with myself is killing me.

idk. it's just been a rough week and drinking isn't helping.

ive been single for so long i dont even know how to initiate anything anymore and it's killing me.

just lonely and drinking after a rough week. nothing new.
*huug*

I know all about loneliness man. I know this won't help much, but just remember that at the very least you have all of us to help you through any rough patches. And you seem like an awesome guy, I'm sure you'll find someone =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom