• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm a sneezy drunk boy hello
TeQ30apl.jpg

PUB CAT :D
Fuck yeah!
Fifth Element really holds up well despite its age. I don't think any of the effects, CG, or whatever look bad. They're quite good, actually.
Fuck yeah!
i'd bang lena dunham

there i said it
zlO5Mf.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I just don't like Katy Perry.

Also what the fuck

Edit: Why do gifs sometimes upload to Facebook, but sometimes don't? I don't get it.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Can't touch this

14222089_1191269917562368_7158448471824293477_n.jpg

Not that anyone cares, but I performed remarkably bad in Smash 4 tonight. I only won about half the matches (in 4p ffa). My girl Spamus was letting me down.

Nooo

All bulges are bad!

well technically breasts are bulges

I didnt ignore you. I saw your post after I posted mine. Thats not the type of bulge I meant. I want more pics like Xiao's bulge pic.
invoker-romance.gif

then go to Bulgaria

Well I just experienced the most insane live music event of my life.

Time to decompress

Even better than the Zimmer one?

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
The couple I just walked past on the street said (about me) "I was about to say she's cute but then I noticed that's a dude".

The shit people will say about you if you wear earphones is amazing.

Jobbs

Banned
Not that anyone cares, but I performed remarkably bad in Smash 4 tonight. I only won about half the matches (in 4p ffa). My girl Spamus was letting me down.

well technically breasts are bulges

then go to Bulgaria

I piss off everyone I know with my Dededede. MOst people I know suck though.

I don't know anyone who would be referring to breasts when using the word bulge, but I guess you got me on the technicality.

The couple I just walked past on the street said (about me) "I was about to say she's cute but then I noticed that's a dude".

The shit people will say about you if you wear earphones is amazing.

Yeah, it gets old. I recently changed my bike route to work to minimize the catcalling. Also I just play music loudly so I can't hear other people.

I piss off everyone I know with my Dededede. MOst people I know suck though.

I don't know anyone who would be referring to breasts when using the word bulge, but I guess you got me on the technicality.

Yeah, I don't get it. They still love to play though, so that's good.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
If he's 12 or under it's cute, if he's older than 18 though..

FloatOn

It was different. Zimmer engaged me intellectually and this was just pure fun.

It was as if Andrew WK and The Aquabats had an illegitimate love child in Japan. It was as much interactive performance art with the audience as it was the band performing for us. It felt as though I was in the middle of some bizarre anime film.

To give you a small idea of the madness at one point members of the band were carried across the length of wills pub in superman in flight poses to knock down bowling pins. At another point metal bowls were dispensed among the crowd for us to bang on at the bands instruction. Everyone was 100% into it. We danced and sang together as the band performed the most ridiculous version of "old macdonald had a farm". A rope was brought out at another point and the crowd shifted from one side of the venue or another playing limbo. It was extremely communal. So much more to be said but it won't be adequate.

Speaking personally now, this is exactly what I needed. Between the full time day job, full time night school, nightly medical treatments and all the other responsibilities I have, it felt so good to just cut loose and not be so regimented with my time. In some small way this was a sample of what my life is going to be like one day when I don't have class to worry about or a machine to connect to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom