• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
For me having commonality is extremely important.

I would date myself if I could
anigif_enhanced-buzz-10711-1349223484-1.gif

ALSO RNH GET THAT 19 YEAR OLD ASS AND EAT DA BOOTY LIKE GROCERIES

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Bruh.

Like fuck all I'd be munching on some hookup's perianal area. That would be like eating some donut you found in the street.

2AGDMZo.gif

Vazra

Bruh.

Like fuck all I'd be munching on some hookup's perianal area. That would be like eating some donut you found in the street.

2AGDMZo.gif

Im mostly exaggerating. I just expect some dick sucking, ass fingering and then insertion of the penis for about 10-15 minutes, eyaculation and then RNH tell the guy he can leave while he smokes a cigar while posting on GAF he just had sex.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I...think I accidentally set up a date with a woman

I was at Walmart because it is the only thing open close and I needed a few things to finish my Chimichurri, and in line this cute Latina started talking to me and our kids are almost the same age, so she said we should get together sometime. I thought she meant like for our kids to hang out and I added her on fb. I just agreed to having lunch with her tomorrow over messenger, but like I just checked out her profile and she is recently out of a relationship with her fiancee. Who was a woman.

YUP

THIS IS ME

THIS IS ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENING OH GOD

Who would have thought my first time fucking would be with a guy. Lol. The fuck is going on hahahaha

it seemed pretty clear as of a week or so ago

good luck!

I...think I accidentally set up a date with a woman

I was at Walmart because it is the only thing open close and I needed a few things to finish my Chimichurri, and in line this cute Latina started talking to me and our kids are almost the same age, so she said we should get together sometime. I thought she meant like for our kids to hang out and I added her on fb. I just agreed to having lunch with her tomorrow over messenger, but like I just checked out her profile and she is recently out of a relationship with her fiancee. Who was a woman.

is that... good? I mean are you okay with that? If not then you'd be doing her a favor to message her and set things straight.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
it seemed pretty clear as of a week or so ago

good luck!

is that... good? I mean are you okay with that? If not then you'd be doing her a favor to message her and set things straight.
I mean I am definitely gonna talk to her again, but...I'm kinda open to it, in dunno.

I mean I am definitely gonna talk to her again, but...I'm kinda open to it, in dunno.

atta girl! Let us know if anything happens ♥

I can't tell if our sentiment is narcissistic or not.

Is that bad?

I don't think so. I've been with enough people to know what I want, and right now I'm having the time of my life.

Alright time to start mr robot season 2

Have a glorious evening everyone

ty. Heading to a barbecue in a few :D

enjoy Mr. Robot

Dependency. Also when is Metroid Marathon ?

Oh god no.

I'm definitely doing it tomorrow (today I had to be an adult and earn some cash money).
It'll probably be around before lunch time over here.

I was running through Metroid 2 (Game Boy) and man...is that game stressful. In a way that I wish AM2R managed to capture.

jb1234

Oh god no.

I'm definitely doing it tomorrow (today I had to be an adult and earn some cash money).
It'll probably be around before lunch time over here.

I was running through Metroid 2 (Game Boy) and man...is that game stressful. In a way that I wish AM2R managed to capture.

So be around my computer mid-PM tomorrow, gotcha. ;)

The original Metroid 2 has far more atmosphere. I think it's a combination of how close the screen is zoomed in around Samus, the total lack of a map and the creepy sound effects for music.

In that regard, I think AM2R compliments it more than replaces it because it's doing different things.

jb1234

Got his number

So unless I chicken out

...I'm not going to be virgin come Saturday morning. Possibly Wednesday morning.

Well, I took my goddamned time, hahaha

Good luck! I hope you like anal more than I did. :p

(It's also an option to just do oral, if you're feeling nervous. I'm not sure how much you've told him upfront about your lack of sexual experience.)

jb1234

Just.....don't feel you need to do anything you aren't ready for.

And be safe is the extent of my advice.

Yeah, under NO circumstances skip out on using a condom. At least in Seattle, gay men have gotten very cavalier about its use because of the existence of PrEP but I think there's no such thing as too much protection, frankly.

Yeah, under NO circumstances skip out on using a condom. At least in Seattle, gay men have gotten very cavalier about its use because of the existence of PrEP but I think there's no such thing as too much protection, frankly.

Quite frankly it's pretty asinine behavior. I mean they're acting as if all other STDs magically don't exist anymore or something. Sure none of them are as bad as HIV, but it's not like they're particularity pleasant or benign.

jb1234

Quite frankly it's pretty asinine behavior. I mean they're acting as if all other STDs magically don't exist anymore or something. Sure none of them are as bad as HIV, but it's not like they're particularity pleasant or benign.

It's bizarre to me. They're trading a few minutes of increased pleasure for the possibility of a lifelong infection. Yeah, condoms suck but come on.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
I hear one way of getting rid of Syphilis is though a Malaria induced fever. The increased temperature that the body goes through can be enough to kill the infection, after which the cure to get rid of the Malaria is then applied.

Jobbs

Banned
wheresmygirlfriend.com (don't visit)

fakegaf you are my girlfriend for the next 30 minutes or so

edit: don't click that link I have no idea what it is

Vazra

fakegaf you are my girlfriend for the next 30 minutes or so

edit: don't click that link I have no idea what it is

Get me pregnant Jobbs. In 30 minutes I can make you shoot 3-5 times.

Is FakeGAF still your GF?

EDIT: REMOVE THE LINK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom