• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
So be around my computer mid-PM tomorrow, gotcha. ;)

The original Metroid 2 has far more atmosphere. I think it's a combination of how close the screen is zoomed in around Samus, the total lack of a map and the creepy sound effects for music.

In that regard, I think AM2R compliments it more than replaces it because it's doing different things.

Basically haha

And yeah, you're right on all counts.

Especially when AM2R is aiming for that Zero Mission style of remake, things would've been lost in that translation.

I can still dream though, damnit :p

Good luck! I hope you like anal more than I did. :p

(It's also an option to just do oral, if you're feeling nervous. I'm not sure how much you've told him upfront about your lack of sexual experience.)

Well...I do like butt stuff so it's not unlikely :3
You want the pics? c:

And yeah, I haven't explicitly said I'm a virgin but I have said that I'm pretty new to this whole thing, and that I only came out as bi a couple of weeks ago, so at least in the gay arena he knows I'm not really going to know what I'm doing.

Just.....don't feel you need to do anything you aren't ready for.

And be safe is the extent of my advice.

Oh, no, totally. Like I said, he knows that I'm not too experienced and has said there's no pressure and we don't have to do anything if I don't want =)

And yeah, of course.

...where do you buy condoms?

Don't forget to play that one Madonna song.

...Vogue?

Jobbs

Banned
to be fair, within seconds I edited in "I don't know if that's a real site, don't click" somehow it didn't stop you

I never clicked it

bottle1.png

Well that's quite the brand name.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Someone wanna do me a solid and bump this? Zero responses, SMH.

FloatOn

Oh speaking of awkward cashier experiences. I was going to a baby shower and so I bought a bunch of baby things at the grocery (diapers, bottles, pacifiers etc). I was also in need of beer at the time so I went ahead and bought some along with the baby stuff.

Jobbs

Banned
I said zzzzzzzzzz.com to someone once and it linked to some weirdass site that tries to download an executable or something

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I can't sleep

Someone tell me a story

Let me tell you a fictional story about us meeting up.

The date is October 22, 2016. This exact date Seth and Rafa decide to meet up. They decided to meet up at 10:00am at Epcot Theme Park and hang out all day. Vazra arrives first to the destination and Seth is 15 minutes late but still Rafa receives Seth with arms wide open and cheery. Seth hugs Rafa and tells him to not get carried away and do more than the hug and they both laugh and start moving around the area. Seth talks about his work, the stuff he is doing and planning to do and Rafael talks about his job hunt and how he is adapting to the new area among other things that may come up to them like videogames, music, films, etc. They spent about 2 hours in Epcot doing absolutely nothing while walking around with some non alcoholic drinks and then decide to go eat out.

Seth decides to take Rafa to a Mexican restaurant and makes a joke about Rafa liking Mexican food because of him being latino and Rafa rolls his eyes then Seth says "I know you are from Puerto Rico, I'm just messing with you" and Rafa says "I know" and both laugh like idiots. Seth gets 2 burritos and some nachos and Rafa orders just nachos with cheese, sauce and beans with a side of fries. They start making plans for the rest of the day as they are finishing their food and they decided to hang out at Rafa's apartment for a bit and play some PC games before going out for the night.

Seth picks up a change of clothes he has in his car and Rafa picks up some bags of snacks they got so they dont eat much before dinner outside at the gaming pub. Rafa shows Seth the apartment and tells him to make himself comfy and to put his stuff on the guest room and Seth happily takes off his shoes and walks with his socks on around the house and proceeds to look and judge Rafa videogame list on steam to which Rafa simply doesn't give a fuck. After and hour or two hanging out Rafa goes to take a shower first and lets Seth starts playing Slain! and Rafa hears swearing and begins to laugh loudly so he can be heard. Seth screams "Fuck off Rafa!" and he only laughs harder. After that Rafa decides to make some tofu meatballs to snack on which Seth is left impressed by Rafa skills and they talk some more shit about GAF and games. Seth goes to take a shower and Rafa being Rafa decides to sit on the guest bed and waits for him to go out of the guest shower expecting Seth to go out in undies or towel to then begin lewding it up and annoy Seth a bit. Seth didnt notice Rafa and walks out butt naked and after he stops drying up his face he sees Rafa looking with his mouth agape and Seth goes all red and says "What the fuck Vaz!" and Rafa says "What has been seen cannot be unseen" and proceeds to give his ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) face and both laugh and get over it and Seth finishes dressing up while talking.

The 2 guys go for a gaming bar and eat shit tons of mozzarella sticks and chicken wings while listening some cool ass music while occasionally looking the arcade machines around the spot. They play some Mahvel Vs Capcom 2 to which Rafa kicks Seth's ass and Seth gets bitter over it quickly and says lets grab some drinks. They decide not to take anything alcoholic one for obvious reasons and the other cause is simply not that much of a fan of alcohol. After that club Rafa tells Seth if he has the balls to go to a gay club to which he said "Sure but you are staying close to me bro" and Rafa says "Sure thing dude". It happens to be Bear Night and there is a lot of guys in very skimpy outfits which delights Rafa and scars Seth. After a few minutes that goes away and both enjoy the night out and leave an hour after to the apartment.

Rafa tells Seth that he can stay in the guest room if he wants since its late and Seth decides to stay and sleeps. Now looking at 9am Seth wakes up in Rafa's bed being the big spoon to which he screams internally before saying anything then realizes Rafa is not doing anything bad and is fully dressed and since it seems Seth was the one to invade the room he doesnt say anything hugs Rafa and sleeps a bit more. Rafa wakes up in a state of WTF and says "Seth! WTF!" to which Seth wakes up in panic and says I dont know what happened and then both laugh and Rafa says oh well I aint complaining and tells Seth that he is poking him with his morning wood. Seth gets up and takes another shower and Rafa makes some scrambled eggs, toasts and bacon for Seth while he only takes the eggs and toasts with a cup of coffee. Both guys hang a bit more in the apartment talking shit and then Seth says goodbye, says he had a good time and that they have to plan hanging out another time. Rafa agrees and as Seth goes out the door Rafa spanks the butt and laughs to which Seth laughs too and gets really serious for a sec and says "dont do it again" and they look at each other for a few seconds before busting into laughs and Seth leaves as Rafa just keeps drinking more coffee while reading the news.

The End

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

The date is October 22, 2016. This exact date Seth and Rafa decide to meet up. They decided to meet up at 10:00am at Epcot Theme Park and hang out all day. Vazra arrives first to the destination and Seth is 15 minutes late but still Rafa receives Seth with arms wide open and cheery. Seth hugs Rafa and tells him to not get carried away and do more than the hug and they both laugh and start moving around the area. Seth talks about his work, the stuff he is doing and planning to do and Rafael talks about his job hunt and how he is adapting to the new area among other things that may come up to them like videogames, music, films, etc. They spent about 2 hours in Epcot doing absolutely nothing while walking around with some non alcoholic drinks and then decide to go eat out.

Seth decides to take Rafa to a Mexican restaurant and makes a joke about Rafa liking Mexican food because of him being latino and Rafa rolls his eyes then Seth says "I know you are from Puerto Rico, I'm just messing with you" and Rafa says "I know" and both laugh like idiots. Seth gets 2 burritos and some nachos and Rafa orders just nachos with cheese, sauce and beans with a side of fries. They start making plans for the rest of the day as they are finishing their food and they decided to hang out at Rafa's apartment for a bit and play some PC games before going out for the night.

Seth picks up a change of clothes he has in his car and Rafa picks up some bags of snacks they got so they dont eat much before dinner outside at the gaming pub. Rafa shows Seth the apartment and tells him to make himself comfy and to put his stuff on the guest room and Seth happily takes off his shoes and walks with his socks on around the house and proceeds to look and judge Rafa videogame list on steam to which Rafa simply doesn't give a fuck. After and hour or two hanging out Rafa goes to take a shower first and lets Seth starts playing Slain! and Rafa hears swearing and begins to laugh loudly so he can be heard. Seth screams "Fuck off Rafa!" and he only laughs harder. After that Rafa decides to make some tofu meatballs to snack on which Seth is left impressed by Rafa skills and they talk some more shit about GAF and games. Seth goes to take a shower and Rafa being Rafa decides to sit on the guest bed and waits for him to go out of the guest shower expecting Seth to go out in undies or towel to then begin lewding it up and annoy Seth a bit. Seth didnt notice Rafa and walks out butt naked and after he stops drying up his face he sees Rafa looking with his mouth agape and Seth goes all red and says "What the fuck Vaz!" and Rafa says "What has been seen cannot be unseen" and proceeds to give his ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) face and both laugh and get over it and Seth finishes dressing up while talking.

The 2 guys go for a gaming bar and eat shit tons of mozzarella sticks and chicken wings while listening some cool ass music while occasionally looking the arcade machines around the spot. They play some Mahvel Vs Capcom 2 to which Rafa kicks Seth's ass and Seth gets bitter over it quickly and says lets grab some drinks. They decide not to take anything alcoholic one for obvious reasons and the other cause is simply not that much of a fan of alcohol. After that club Rafa tells Seth if he has the balls to go to a gay club to which he said "Sure but you are staying close to me bro" and Rafa says "Sure thing dude". It happens to be Bear Night and there is a lot of guys in very skimpy outfits which delights Rafa and scars Seth. After a few minutes that goes away and both enjoy the night out and leave an hour after to the apartment.

Rafa tells Seth that he can stay in the guest room if he wants since its late and Seth decides to stay and sleeps. Now looking at 9am Seth wakes up in Rafa's bed being the big spoon to which he screams internally before saying anything then realizes Rafa is not doing anything bad and is fully dressed and since it seems Seth was the one to invade the room he doesnt say anything hugs Rafa and sleeps a bit more. Rafa wakes up in a state of WTF and says "Seth! WTF!" to which Seth wakes up in panic and says I dont know what happened and then both laugh and Rafa says oh well I aint complaining and tells Seth that he is poking him with his morning wood. Seth gets up and takes another shower and Rafa makes some scrambled eggs, toasts and bacon for Seth while he only takes the eggs and toasts with a cup of coffee. Both guys hang a bit more in the apartment talking shit and then Seth says goodbye, says he had a good time and that they have to plan hanging out another time. Rafa agrees and as Seth goes out the door Rafa spanks the butt and laughs to which Seth laughs too and gets really serious for a sec and says "dont do it again" and they look at each other for a few seconds before busting into laughs and Seth leaves as Rafa just keeps drinking more coffee while reading the news.

The End
lol

The End

10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom