• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I was referring to Aaliyah. Who wrote that song when she was 15 and fucking the waaayyyy older R. Kelly.

Numb

I was referring to Aaliyah. Who wrote that song when she was 15 and fucking the waaayyyy older R. Kelly.
Indeed. I agree

220px-Aaliyah-age-aint-94.jpg

Album was still fire tho

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I contend that 80 per cent of fedoramen are just chill but awkward (if not borderline creepy) brus who are probably unaware of how lame they are but would probably improve themselves if they saw the errors in their ways. I believe most of them will do over time. I know a few who did. It's ok, I'm not ready to throw them into the pit of death from 300 just because they are annoying.

It's the remaining 20 per cent that should be scaring the hell out of everybody. Cuck cuck cuck cuck.

Edit: I googled "cuck comic" and "cuck meme" looking for a explanatory comic strip. That was a huge mistake. What the fuck.

I contend that 80 per cent of fedoramen are just chill but awkward (if not borderline creepy) brus who are probably unaware of how lame they are but would probably improve themselves if they saw the errors in their ways. I believe most of them will do over time. I know a few who did. It's ok, I'm not ready to throw them into the pit of death from 300 just because they are annoying.

It's the remaining 20 per cent that should be scaring the hell out of everybody.

No

Awful nerds are the worst

Bad Funky

Fun fact: I saw a guy legitimately nerd rage quit a game of either Magic or Yu-Gi-Oh once. It was amazingly awkward. I believe at one point he said "Go rape yourself"

Jobbs

Banned

It's the remaining 20 per cent that should be scaring the hell out of everybody. Cuck cuck cuck cuck.

Edit: I googled "cuck comic" and "cuck meme" looking for a explanatory comic strip. That was a huge mistake. What the fuck.

I still barely know what fedoras means except some kind of meme where a fat guy has a fedora or something

The other day trab took her little brother to a yugio competition and she told me it was "all fedoras" :D

FloatOn

I wonder what kind of common ground can exist with a relationship with a +5 age gap.

I can understand it being a purely physical thing but the divide of time seems like an awfully big hurdle for any kind of relationship that could last.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I wonder what kind of common ground can exist with a relationship with a +5 age gap.

I can understand it being a purely physical thing but the divide of time seems like an awfully big hurdle for any kind of relationship that could last.

I think it depends more which is that gap.

18 and 28 I think there is more mental differences when I can see a 28 and 38 having more in common even if one lack some experiences that the older one may have. Also there are other factors that change things because sometimes there is younger people who have experienced more stuff than the older partner and who knows maybe if also comes from backgrounds, education, etc.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I still barely know what fedoras means except some kind of meme where a fat guy has a fedora or something

The other day trab took her little brother to a yugio competition and she told me it was "all fedoras" :D

They are the slightly better dressed version of neckbeards. Dorky young men willing to whiteknight all the ladies in their vecinity and endlessly complaining about why nobody likes nice guys like them. They wear fedoras because they think they make them look classy and attractive. It doesn't work well for them.

Most of them bin the fedora after a while and become fully functioning members of our society. A few bitter ones, however, drown in their own miasmas, only to end attending PUA seminaries and /r/The_Donald/ Due to their poorly corresponded hypermasculinity, they have also developed a penchant for using cuck to insult anybody who doesn't agree with them, which is pissing off actual cucks.

I work with a guy who's like 5 or 6 years older than me and we get on super well and have a lot of common ground. Obviously that isn't a relationship, but I don't think the age gap is as different as you think it is after a point

Jobbs

Banned

Ummm this is bullshit.

My girlfriend is 25 and we have no problems relating to eachother and regularly learn things from eachother.

I'll keep in mind that time is some kind of non descript hurdle that'll necessarily make us not get along after a while for reasons.

They are the slightly better dressed version of neckbeards. Dorky young men willing to whiteknight all the ladies in their vecinity and endlessly complaining about why nobody likes nice guys like them. They wear fedoras because they think they make them look classy and attractive. It doesn't work well for them.

Most of them bin the fedora after a while and become fully functioning members of our society. A few bitter ones, however, drown in their own miasmas, only to end attending PUA seminaries and /r/The_Donald/ Due to their poorly corresponded hypermasculinity, they have also developed a penchant for using cuck to insult anybody who doesn't agree with them, which is pissing off actual cucks.

trab said she was the only girl there basically and no one talked to her hahaha

FloatOn

I think it depends more which is that gap.

18 and 28 I think there is more mental differences when I can see a 28 and 38 having more in common even if one lack some experiences that the older one may have. Also there are other factors that change things because sometimes there is younger people who have experienced more stuff than the older partner and who knows maybe if also comes from backgrounds, education, etc.

I mostly agree. Maturity is certainly something that varies person to person.

However, something just as simple as relating your life experiences could be problematic. The older person could reference something that would be totally lost on the younger person and vice versa. At that point you are playing catch up on either end instead of starting from a neutral common position. Just seems kind of like something I would get annoyed with.

Ummm this is bullshit.

My girlfriend is 25 and we have no problems relating to eachother and regularly learn things from eachother.

I'll keep in mind that time is some kind of non descript hurdle that'll necessarily make us not get along after a while for reasons.

Hey cool you have an anecdote. Congrats!

But seriously, I hope it works out for you :)

"alpha cuck" has me howling

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4

That's only a thing if the older partner is still in their 20's or you are dating somebody really young.

IE: back when I was dating like a madman I realised that expecting anything but sex and some boozed out nights from a 19 to 21 years old was a giant mistake. It's lots of fun for a while (and your married friends will probably hate you/high five you for it), but it gets nerve wrecking once you start experience in first person how much of a fuckwit you were at that age. But this is mostly a maturity issue and you can run into the same issues even if you date people within your age bracket.

Right now I'm 36 and there's a ~10 year gap between me and my girlfriend. We've lived vastly different lives yet we hit it off as if we knew each other since forever. We complement each other like I couldn't imagine. I'm a mess, she's terrifically organised. I suck at math, she's a base 12 thinker. I'm a rather serious person IRL and kind of dislike family reunions, she's a social butterfly and already has my family in love with her. At the end of the day it's just about being similarly mature, sharing aims and having a good intimate connection.

However, something just as simple as relating your life experiences could be problematic. The older person could reference something that would be totally lost on the younger person and vice versa. At that point you are playing catch up on either end instead of starting from a neutral common position. Just seems kind of like something I would get annoyed with.
The horror.

This is an endless source of amusement for us. She'll call me an old fart for bitching about arcades being no more, and then I'll come up with something to call her bratty ass.

That's only a thing if the older partner is still in their 20's or you are dating somebody really young.

IE: back when I was dating like a madman I realised that expecting anything but sex and some boozed out nights from a 19 to 21 years old was a giant mistake. It's lots of fun for a while (and your married friends will probably hate you/high five you for it), but it gets nerve wrecking once you start experience in first person how much of a fuckwit you were at that age. But this is mostly a maturity issue and you can run into the same issues even if you date people within your age bracket.

Right now I'm 36 and there's a ~10 year gap between me and my girlfriend. We've lived vastly different lives yet we hit it off as if we knew each other since forever. We complement each other like I couldn't imagine. I'm a mess, she's terrifically organised. I suck at math, she's a base 12 thinker. I'm a rather serious person IRL and kind of dislike family reunions, she's a social butterfly and already has my family in love with her. At the end of the day it's just about being similarly mature, sharing aims and having a good intimate connection.
I mean

That just kind of sounds like you're miserable and bad at stuff, lol :3

Pls don't ban me you're actually great I'm just poking fun :c

FloatOn

There will always be exceptions. I think in general there are more people who date within their age bracket than not. There is probably also a reason for this.

But as someone once said: love is love is love

FUME5

I have SO MANY questions.

EDIT

Float, as a younger man I always used to date my age or older because I like as neutral a power dynamic as possible in my relationships.

Now I look at my age or younger for the same reason.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
There's no rift that can't be bridged by a 10 inch strap-on.

Edit: This is where I praise the sun for being a mod and thus free from being shame-tagged.

Edit 2:
I have SO MANY questions.

I thought it was your average corny ass club flyer, but then I noticed the lower part of it. wut.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Funky Papa is a mess??

WAT IS THIS?

Not physically, but in terms of being an organised person. Mostly, I try to schedule my work week from memory. It never goes well. I also used to pack my shit mere hours from taking a flight/train (meaning tons of stuff forgotten at home and me bashing my head against a desk), while she makes sure I have everything ready the day before and goes through a mental breakdown if I don't check hotel availability within two weeks prior the trip. Planning our vacations is always fun.

This leaks into other areas of my life, too, like that one time early in our relationship when I invited her for some homemade pizza, not realising that making my own tomato sauce from scratch would take me about four hours. We had dinner around 2am. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom