• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

Just come to Ohio.

It's deadass almost the same rn. Although filled with despair as opposed to tropical diversions.

Ohio:
Ohio.JPG
Bali:

I....I can't handle this avatar anymore. Is this really how you see me Clyde?

FUME5

Well I've got a red beard so I probably just explode into freckles.

Not that I've ever been in the sun to test this empirically, of course.

We will need photos.

After they've braided your hair and beard, of course.

Enjoy the holiday mate, visiting some temples and swimming with elephants on the itinerary?

jb1234

I think his point is that the convenience of being able to stream something far supersedes the gains of extra pixel fidelity. And it's something I generally agree with as well.

I'm perfectly satisfied with DVD quality visuals, honestly. I watched both Zootopia and Deadpool in SD and enjoyed them just as much as I would have in HD. Once you've reached a certain level of quality, you hit diminishing returns.

We will need photos.

After they've braided your hair and beard, of course.

Enjoy the holiday mate, visiting some temples and swimming with elephants on the itinerary?

Don't have an itinerary, I'm going to attend a wedding, will only have half a day outside of travel and the wedding itself. Not really a beach / warm weather person. Coming back Saturday arvo / Sunday morning.

FUME5

Don't have an itinerary, I'm going to attend a wedding, will only have half a day outside of travel and the wedding itself. Not really a beach / warm weather person. Coming back Saturday arvo / Sunday morning.

In that case, I hope there's a bridesmaid with a passion for military logistics.

FUME5

As soon as I get a bit of sun on me the workers tan comes back in full effect, the rest of me is white as fuck though.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I've been on a ton of cruises. I was on one to the black Sea last year.

Also, obligatory wrestling is stupid. I can't wait until Punk gets crushed Saturday so I can call all the fanboys idiots.

FUME5

I've been on a ton of cruises. I was on one to the black Sea last year.

Also, obligatory wrestling is stupid. I can't wait until Punk gets crushed Saturday so I can call all the fanboys idiots.

I'm trying to figure out why so many wrestling fans want him to win, and then I realised it's because it would 'legitimize' wrestlers as fighters.

"Sure, the matches are fixed, but they are really elite level fighters - look at what Punk did in the UFC!"

It is stupid

That's why it's great :D

I'm trying to figure out why so many wrestling fans want him to win, and then I realised it's because it would 'legitimize' wrestlers.

"Sure, the matches are fixed, but they are really elite level fighters - look at what Punk did in the UFC!"

Eh, it's probably more because they like Punk, and it'd be quite funny. Noone who watches wrestling thinks it's actual fighting *shrug*

Also there's Brock Lesnar for that :p

Ceallach

I'm trying to figure out why so many wrestling fans want him to win, and then I realised it's because it would 'legitimize' wrestlers.

It's ridiculous. Have read about the controversy about how Joe Silva had to manipulate the Ohio commission to even get Punk licensed. Trying to use Brock Lesnar as an example of how professional wrestlers are experienced fighters? Fucking crazy. I wouldn't be surprised if this debacle was the last straw for him and why he is leaving the UFC.

Misha

Banned
I'm trying to figure out why so many wrestling fans want him to win, and then I realised it's because it would 'legitimize' wrestlers as fighters.

Brock lesnar already exists tho

Edit: Hmmmmmmmm................

FUME5

Brock is a freak of nature, plus he popped hot against Mark Hunt, safe bet he was juicing his entire career.

EDIT

Joe Silva is on the way out?

Any rumors on his replacement?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Random tidbits on the conversations that have occured:

Nintendo games are amazing like 80% of the time

Mark Cerny is creepy, like a human Grinch wearing his hair like he's having a midlife crisis

I've never seen a 4k TV in person, but I do need a new TV - I just wish they weren't still so expensive

Ceallach

Brock is a freak of nature, plus he popped hot against Mark Hunt, safe bet he was juicing his entire career.

EDIT

Joe Silva is on the way out?

Any rumors on his replacement?

Sean Shelby is the leading rumor.

For the record, I'm not saying that all, or even really any wrestlers are at all like Lesnar. Amateur wrestling background and all that junk.
And even Brock Lesnar didn't walk into the UFC. He fought in Dynamite first. Punk has no business being in the cage. It is outright fucking dangerous. He does not have the background, and his live sparring video was crazy. I'm fairly certain I could roll him up and I'm only a purple belt with about 7 years of MT under belt, and MCMAP. He is also a piece of shit hypocrutw, talking shit about Gall beating tomato cans, on the amateurs and pros, WHEN HE HAS NEVER HAD A FUCKING FIGHT.

FUME5

Sean Shelby is the leading rumor.

And even Brock Lesnar didn't walk into the UFC. He fought in Dynamite first. Punk has no business being in the cage. It is outright fucking dangerous. He does not have the background, and his live sparring video was crazy. I'm fairly certain I could roll him up and I'm only a purple belt with about 7 years of MT under belt, and MCMAP. He is also a piece of shit hypocrutw, talking shit about Gall beating tomato cans, on the amateurs and pros, WHEN HE HAS NEVER HAD A FUCKING FIGHT.

OK, so who's Shelbys replacement going to be?

Anyway, I'll be watching the card to hopefully see JoJo get some momentum back and to see how the heavyweight division shakes out.

EDIT

Hahahahahaha

Yes I see you are becoming familiar with Punk's enormous ego, haha

Well it should be entertaining at the very least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom