• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you're really making me want to jump right in! I'd feel weird, though, devoting mental and creative energy (which increasingly feels like a finite resource these days) to something that I don't know would be useful in my current game. Maybe it could be, of course, I'd just need to become really wizard at it.

I came home and lopped off the old scripted encounters I was talking about and re-figured out how to hook it back together. I'm ready to insert the replacement encounter, I just need to edit up the VO retakes. I put the headphones in and I just can't bring myself to turn off the music. :( I hate editing audio.

I hope your ass is better soon!

Um. Sometimes it's good to take a break and work on something else like that. A lot of devs use game jams for that purpose. You never know.

Just don't get lost in it. Remember it's not permanent (yet) and you have to finish the other thing. Giving yourself a hard time limit works to that effect.

I foresee buttrubs in your future.

I'm okay with this prophecy.

why.gif

SolVanderlyn please tell us you didn't do this on your first day (or that there's video if you did)

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Gaffers have shitty taste in movies, so therefore they just have shitty tastes.
It passes logic.

Superhero movies aren't fucking masterpieces. They aren't Saving Private Ryan, Atonement, Thin Red Flag, or a myriad of other dramas.
They're Superheroes.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Old mate "It's definitely not because you look European" Vadrigar gave me an 8

b8c89a50_Kanye-West-How.jpeg

I never saw him rate anyone above a 5, and he gave Brad Pitt a 7

FUME5

I don't care how attractive some dude thinks I look.

I do care how attractive the ladies think I look.

EDIT

Dudes taste was obviously biased to certain type of white.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Hear me out, FakeGAF, for I have a confession to make:

I'm addicted to Fixer Upper and Property Brothers.

I'm also delighted the new Ikea catalogue came in the mail.

Bye.

My cutscene stuff is all worked out. Was easier than I thought.

Time to.. do things

mJJeuVI.png
I hope things doesn't include rigging explosives to public transportation and hospitals, you monster.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
why.gif

SolVanderlyn please tell us you didn't do this on your first day (or that there's video if you did)
I would rather die than do anything remotely resembling this. She seems totally oblivious to how awkward it is.

SolVanderlyn

I just tell myself 99% of the FML submissions are made up. And hopefully a lot of the confessember ones.

haha

I don't use my girlfriend as a pillow per se but sometimes I sort of lie on top of her a bit. It's hard to exactly explain. It's a close relative to spooning.

I know exactly what you mean.

It sounds like on of those cramps that stick around all day and happened for no reason, just try to keep it inactive, massage it and maybe put an ice pack on it.
Fortunately I work in an office so my leg isn't gonna be doing much, haha

And yeah, I think I read something about those cramps being caused by being dehydrated? I did get quite sweaty last night and went to bed quite thirsty, so that would make sense

Fluvian

Banned
Fortunately I work in an office so my leg isn't gonna be doing much, haha

And yeah, I think I read something about those cramps being caused by being dehydrated? I did get quite sweaty last night and went to bed quite thirsty, so that would make sense

I actually recently found out that, that's kind of a myth, not drinking enough water and cramps don't actually seem to have any real connection.
I usually just get cramps when I use a weird muscle that I haven't stretched, I always seem to get them whilst I'm getting out of bed.

I actually recently found out that, that's kind of a myth, not drinking enough water and cramps don't actually seem to have any real connection.
I usually just get cramps when I use a weird muscle that I haven't stretched, I always seem to get them whilst I'm getting out of bed.
Ah, fair enough

Hm. Maybe just from using my leg at the gig then? But that would be weird

Oh well

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Rob, explain to me why this guy is dressed like Char Aznable

Cr0jhUFWEAAqlOd.jpg:small

Is his gimmick that he wants to send the earth into a nuclear winter to force everyone to emigrate to space? Did some other wrestling dude conspire to assassinate his dad and use his image to found a political empire on so now he is systematically murdering everyone in that family? Is he three times faster than every other wrestler?

SolVanderlyn

People who post 5 year old memes on Facebook make me feel irrationally "with it."

I would be too afraid you guys would send me one back. Which is something I really don't want :p

It's ok, I understand the concept of consent c:

Rob, explain to me why this guy is dressed like Char Aznable

Cr0jhUFWEAAqlOd.jpg:small

Is his gimmick that he wants to send the earth into a nuclear winter to force everyone to emigrate to space? Did some other wrestling dude conspire to assassinate his dad and use his image to found a political empire on so now he is systematically murdering everyone in that family? Is he three times faster than every other wrestler?
Japan

That's the explanation

PuudnbY.gif

Fluvian

Banned
People who post 5 year old memes on Facebook make me feel irrationally "with it."

I have a habit of instantly un-friending any memester's I know, it's like the Bat signal of "I am not funny and have nothing to offer you in an online friendship".
I unfriended like 4 people because of Harambe,
ME: Hey mate do you know why Stephanie was so upset with Tim?
JAMES: She's not upset with Tim, she's completely broken up because of Harambe #dicksoutsforharambe
UNFRIENDED.

SolVanderlyn

I have a habit of instantly un-friending any memester's I know, it's like the Bat signal of "I am not funny and have nothing to offer you in an online friendship".
Maybe that's why people unfriend me. I post memes every day.

I unfriended like 4 people because of Harambe,
ME: Hey mate do you know why Stephanie was so upset with Tim?
JAMES: She's not upset with Tim, she's completely broken up because of Harambe #dicksoutsforharambe
UNFRIENDED.
That's not even a good Harambe joke

EDIT: Omg Tence :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom