• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS4 Pro and PS4 Poor am I right?

Cerny is kinda unsettling when he's selling you on something you don't want. It's a very mixed message and it feels like you're being tricked.

Misha

Banned
After watching this presentation in a compressed youtube window on a 1080p display I'm sold on 4k
I always find tv commercials amusing. The only way you're capable of seeing what the actual thing is like is to have a tv as powerful as it

DrM

Redmond's Baby
CEO Kaz Hirai is killing it on Twitter

They should bring Sean Murray on the stage in chains to announce 4k version of NMS

Xiao Hu

'His mic is not on' lol

One of them should have whispered 'I love you' afterwards
______

Meh, the only other two guys I can tolerate on stage are Shuhei and Todd Howard.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
LOL everything that was in the wild (minus the name) was correct

So we can retail price cuts for PS4 Peasant versions

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I do not understand why did they even bother with media event, this would work as prerecorded video ala Nintendo Direct. Minus the mic problems

I am sticking with PS4 old, no need for upgrade. Unless if they suddenly start killing old consoles with some nasty code in the firmware /tinfoil hat on

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I'm gonna need a lot of convincing to drop $400 on another PS4. Prior to KoF XIV, I hadn't spent a ton of time on much of anything.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4

Fluvian

Banned
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

not a loss for me

and I thought more and more jrpgs were coming to pc so maybe eventually it will show up

I would say....No, probably never. I don't know how I'm going to feel about playing P5 on ps4 anyway, I'm so used to playing JRPG's on VIta and 3DS, including the other Persona games, it will be weird and hopefully great.

Xiao Hu

And here I thought the acquisition by Sega would make Persona games available on more platforms. I mean Sega has to outsource the publishing of P5 to Deep fucking Silver in Europe despite having a European branch. Like what the fuck?!

Ceallach

But you can't get persona 5 for pc
Drop in the bucket compared to what you can't get on PS4 you can on PC

Honestly I don't see myself buying another Playstation or Xbox.

I'll probably be PC + Nintendo in the future

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Or do like I do and buy your consoles once the new generation is on the market and you can buy them for cheap along the games you want.

It also has a lanyard that conieces to a Bluetooth module you clip somewhere and could snag somewhere and rip your tampon out unintentionally

"Our connected tampons contain no circuitry, batteries, or anything else that you wouldn't want inside your body. The only differences between our tampons and what you buy off the shelf are a longer tail, and medical-grade conductive thread no thicker than a human hair. Because of how simple they are, they can be thrown away just like any other tampon."

Obviously you shouldn't use it for like...sports...but for around the office if you're careful I don't see how it could rip your vagina apart.

Ceallach

"Our connected tampons contain no circuitry, batteries, or anything else that you wouldn't want inside your body. The only differences between our tampons and what you buy off the shelf are a longer tail, and medical-grade conductive thread no thicker than a human hair. Because of how simple they are, they can be thrown away just like any other tampon."

Obviously you shouldn't use it for like...sports...but for around the office if you're careful I don't see how it could rip your vagina apart.
I just see it getting caught on everything. Plus it's not like a vagina is the most solid place to store something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom