• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
"Our connected tampons contain no circuitry, batteries, or anything else that you wouldn't want inside your body. The only differences between our tampons and what you buy off the shelf are a longer tail, and medical-grade conductive thread no thicker than a human hair. Because of how simple they are, they can be thrown away just like any other tampon."

Obviously you shouldn't use it for like...sports...but for around the office if you're careful I don't see how it could rip your vagina apart.

That sounds like a scam.

Fluvian

Banned
Solid enough for my dick ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Only temporarily tho

Their great for smuggling drugs into nightclubs, of course once or twice their were.....Accidents. One time this girl got in, went to pull that bag out and about a quarter of it leaked into her vag and the rest fell on the floor when she pulled it out.
And lets just say that I may or may not have seen someone try to lick the coke out of a this girls vag.....
I want to re-iterate that it wasn't me, I really wasn't that into coke, maybe if it was MD that leaked into her pussy....

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Stop crushing my dreams with your thighs ;(

You can store your dick in my ass but you dont go that way for me.
cm-vi1.gif

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Oh, fuck off, Sony.

I don't even have a 4K set, but I can see a lot of people being incredibly annoyed by this news. I've been using the PS3 as my primary (and only) Blu-ray player since day one and I would have picked up a PlayStation 4 Pro for 4K content if by any chance (God forbid) my Panny plasma crapped out.

Seeing Sony abandoning its old bleeding edge focus on video is so incredibly disappointing.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
If the wire is under your pants I don't see how it could. You could even clip it onto your underwear or something.

I mean I'm not gonna buy it
That doesn't even sound comfortable. And we haven't even gotten tout the logistics of it. If you need your phone to tell you when to change your tampon then you deserve toxic shock

Fucking hell

I love everything about Apologies, I Have None

If they don't blow up there's no justice in the world

Now you have some for Friday~
Album's not out until October though

Losing my virginity with Jeff fucking Rosenstock condoms would be hilarious though. Almost makes calling Friday off tempting
apart from no

Jobbs

Banned
Oh, fuck off, Sony.

I don't even have a 4K set, but I can see a lot of people being incredibly annoyed by this news. I've been using the PS3 as my primary (and only) Blu-ray player since day one and I would have picked up a PlayStation 4 Pro for 4K content if by any chance (God forbid) my Panny plasma crapped out.

Seeing Sony abandoning its old bleeding edge focus on video is so incredibly disappointing.

I don't care about physical movies. I stream everything. If this keeps it to $399 then I'm all for it. Wise move.

Fluvian

Banned
Fucking hell

I love everything about Apologies, I Have None

If they don't blow up there's no justice in the world

Album's not out until October though

Losing my virginity with Jeff fucking Rosenstock condoms would be hilarious though. Almost makes calling Friday off tempting
apart from no

You're losing your virginity on Friday? cool remember it's totally normal to lose your erection half way through, cry and beg for mercy from god, at least it was for 14 year old Christian me.

Fluvian

Banned
Sitting here melting again.

This heatwave resurgence can seriously fuck off. Bring on the next ice age. Snowpiercer in real life.

I left the house this morning and it was pleasantly chilly, then at like mid day it became unbearably hot, fucking English Autumn (almost), I can't wait for a nice freezing, rainy winter where I can wear my thermals and wrap myself up nice and tight in my blankie every night.

I was really confused for a bit there, just saw like 5 people in wrestling tshirts in a row

Turns out WWE was in London today. Lol

You're losing your virginity on Friday? cool remember it's totally normal to lose your erection half way through, cry and beg for mercy from god, at least it was for 14 year old Christian me.
25 year old atheist me will probably do all of that except the begging for mercy from god. Maybe Jebe, the god I made up for D&D that only my character believes in

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm feeling like shit all of the sudden. See ya after a few hours of sleep . Maybe that will help the mood. 💩

Edit: RNH I meant me but I ain't shit lol.

Fluvian

Banned
I was really confused for a bit there, just saw like 5 people in wrestling tshirts in a row

Turns out WWE was in London today. Lol

25 year old atheist me will probably do all of that except the begging for mercy from god. Maybe Jebe, the god I made up for D&D that only my character believes in

Yeah well the only real thing I could is don't expect it to change your life, if it's done correctly it will feel great and you'll have fun, but you'll be the same hollow, deprived, lonely ma-sorry that's me projecting again. Have fun wear, a rubber.

Oh, fuck off, Sony.

Makes it easy to decide what will be at the centre of my living room for sure

I'm feeling like shit all of the sudden. See ya after a few hours of sleep . Maybe that will help the mood. 💩

Edit: RNH I meant me but I ain't shit lol.

=(

Hang on I have an idea

Yeah well the only real thing I could is don't expect it to change your life, if it's done correctly it will feel great and you'll have fun, but you'll be the same hollow, deprived, lonely ma-sorry that's me projecting again. Have fun wear, a rubber.
Lol

Yeah

I don't really know what I'm expecting

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Oh, fuck off, Sony.

Yeah...I'm one of them. Like, we already have a PS4 for the masses in the form of the Slim, why are they dropping the ball on movies when it comes to physical media? It can't be that expensive to incorporate what essentially amounts to a modified BDXL drive. And to see Sony chime off an app that can be already found on 4K displays is just...URGH! But then people will probably tell me "why don't you just buy a standalone player?". Well, I lack the space necessary for such a thing to happen. With my telly sitting on the drawer, I only have enough space for two vertically stacked consoles (and one Wii, but that console barely has a footprint). So yeah...I don't expect to upgrade at this point in time.

Xiao Hu

Idk if you get stuck in the lounge room you might end up watching a lot of batman coz there's this girl who's really into it.

How do you feel about Joel Schumacher

I'm not am admirer of his Batman movies but you can watch them with a bottle of wine...or two, I like his other works tho. Also feel free to get all hot and messy while I'm around. I definitely do not mind!

Ceallach

I don't care about physical movies. I stream everything. If this keeps it to $399 then I'm all for it. Wise move.
The problem is that streaming 4k content is unrealistic with most avg bandwiths, not to mention data caps. You are going to get lossy, compressed 4k which defeats the purpose. You really need physical media for 4k because of the MASSIVE file sizes.

The problem is that streaming 4k content is unrealistic with most avg bandwiths, not to mention data caps. You are going to get lossy, compressed 4k which defeats the purpose. You really need physical media for 4k because of the MASSIVE file sizes.
I think his point is that the convenience of being able to stream something far supersedes the gains of extra pixel fidelity. And it's something I generally agree with as well.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Using an ice-pack on myself. I can't take it anymore.
Fan is blasting at top speed rn. I'm sweating from parts of my body that shouldn't be equipped to secrete shit.

Oddly enough, temperature suddenly drops to chilly balls around 5 am, so all I'll have to do is to open the windows when I wake up to take a leak and I may end up having some good three hours of sleep,

Fan is blasting at top speed rn. I'm sweating from parts of my body that shouldn't be equipped to secrete shit.

Oddly enough, temperature suddenly drops to chilly balls around 5 am, so all I'll have to do is to open the windows when I wake up to take a leak and I may end up having some good three hours of sleep,

I just want to sit naked in a tub of ice at this point.

Why does no one in this thread have AC but me

I do. But the AC that was doing all the heavy lifting borked and now I have a shitty temporary replacement that can't compete.

RIP.

FUME5

I can't see any good reason to buy a pro at this point - I recently cancelled PS+ before they jack the price up as the only thing I've played online this year is EDF and most of the free monthly games have been average at best. We'll see.

I live in Australia, you'd better believe I have AC.

EDIT

I dunno Clyde, your portrait of me seems.....a little racist.

72f (22c) and mildly cloudy for the rest of the week where I am.

Also Jobbs I can't believe you actually bought.

Also Fume5 whats going on with your avatar? The Prax one was great!

FUME5

72f (22c) and mildly cloudy for the rest of the week where I am.

Also Jobbs I can't believe you actually bought.

Also Fume5 whats going on with your avatar? The Prax one was great!

Yeah, but Clyde has poured his little heart into this portrait so I figured I should wear it for a minute or two.

Jobbs

Banned
I preordered as an impulse and I'll make the final decision later. Amazon makes that sort of thing easy.

And hahahaha at the weirdo Fumesy ava

Ceallach

I think his point is that the convenience of being able to stream something far supersedes the gains of extra pixel fidelity. And it's something I generally agree with as well.
Ah, yeah I agree as well. 4k is a gimmick and not a pointless fidelity increase for the consumer market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom