• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
13619913_962888253823363_6981286309775407922_n.jpg

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS

Speaking of hair, I really need to find someone to braid (or twist) mine. I haven't had these done in years, and I'm getting tired of wearing a ponytail most days.

Edit: ^ Guess I'm Yung Z.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
It says my name is Ice Z, but we already settled on my rap name. It's Ol German Dick for those who weren't with us in the am

Jobbs

Banned
I got you, Tone Kid 8)

Let me spit this verse

When I pop the trunk, that means that I'm ready to dump
With some AK hollows that'll cherish you chumps
You better give up, floating in the Hudson River
I got a real itchy finger and it loves the trigger
Don't get it twisted, this is no motion picture
Make your dreams go away with your hopes and wishes
I rose the gold, paper in the triple digits

I don't want to melt or rot or whatever happens when you get old :(

I don't know if some people think this is romantic, but to me it's mostly just upsetting

[/QUOTE]

Aww, that's so cute! I want to be able to do that some day :)

[quote="Ceallach, post: 213426024"]It says my name is Ice Z, but we already settled on my rap name. It's Ol German Dick for those who weren't with us in the am[/QUOTE]

Oh if we get to make up our own rap names then I'm Lil Jane.

[quote="Professor Beef, post: 213425616"]Aside from the hair, one of my senior coworkers looks just like her.[/QUOTE]
She should shave it then! :D

I'd shave my hair if it didn't take over two years to grow back.

They need to solve aging within like 20 years
I mean, I agree, but whatever happened to your age is just a number and growing old is fine shtick? Has being with Erica changed things for you?

I'm just saying within the context of people do age, the fact that that couple is still together is beautiful. :)

don't worry jobbs you know we both own the key to eternal youthful appearance. I guess it comes with being stuck in the 90s forever. it's just our partners that will someday wither

Jobbs

Banned
I mean, I agree, but whatever happened to your age is just a number and growing old is fine shtick? Has being with Erica changed things for you?

I'm just saying within the context of people do age, the fact that that couple is still together is beautiful. :)

Nooo... I said I don't mind my age now. I feel good about my physical status so the age doesn't matter... but I've always qualified that I'll worry about it sooner or later. It's inevitable.

The number doesn't scare me, melting and rotting scare me

don't worry jobbs you know we both own the key to eternal youthful appearance. I guess it comes with being stuck in the 90s forever. it's just our partners that will someday wither

yiss :D

DrM

Redmond's Baby
More I play NMS,more I scratch my head why in the name of the teufel did authors think with this crazy stupid scale would be a good idea. This game could be fantastic with much smaller scale (10-30 solar systems) and some other features (better economy model and trading ala X3 Reunion, base construction, online gameplay...).

Too bad that Deep Silver demolished the X series...

More I play NMS,more I scratch my head why in the name of the teufel did authors think with this crazy stupid scale would be a good idea. This game could be fantastic with much smaller scale (10-30 solar systems) and some other features (better economy model and trading ala X3 Reunion, base construction, online gameplay...).

Too bad that Deep Silver demolished the X series...

Eh, due to the nature of the game, it's one of those things that's not going to be good until pretty late in development anyway, if it's ever going to be good. So you just keep chipping away at it hoping that something good shows up.

Geoff Keighley pressured Sean Murray into show the game at the VGAs, which he hadn't wanted to do. He didn't want to show it off until he knew it was good, but the trailer garnered a lot of hype so by that point it was too late. After their office got flooded, Hello wanted to can the game and start over on something new but they felt like they couldn't because people already knew about the game. So they finished it, in as far as the game can be considered finished. It's a sad story.

Zero²;213428688 said:
I look like I have terminal cancer :(
Thankfully my new hair style is amazing, and I'm looking fucking hot! So good finding a new style that changes your face so much while still looking smoking good!
You can't just say that and not post pics!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Getting old with someone else ain't so bad

By yourself it sucks

Fluvian

Banned
Instead of 18 quadrillion planets with nothing to do they shoulda come up with like 18 planets with stuff to do...

Yep, I'm on planet number 4 and it's starting to become obvious that the game isn't going to evolve much.
It's often said that a true journey isn't about the destination, but the path to the destination. No mans sky's path seems to be pretty fucking dull, lets see if the destination, whatever it is at the centre of the galaxy is at least interesting.

OH YEAH, so this is where I was at 2PM on Wednesday

SYTw6vyl.jpg

Since then I've been kind of really wanting to get a yacht which is such a horrifyingly bourgie thing and I hate it

Help

Fluvian

Banned
Yep, I'm on planet number 4 and it's starting to become obvious that the game isn't going to evolve much.
It's often said that a true journey isn't about the destination, but the path to the destination. No mans sky's path seems to be pretty fucking dull, lets see if the destination, whatever it is at the centre of the galaxy is at least interesting.

Well fucking nevermind I just found out whats at the centre of NMS

parallel dimension with another galaxy to explore, yay! more of the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom