• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluvian

Banned
What the fucking shit? I just commented on a fb friends post for the first time and he sends me this
Uh, oh!
Lol, you should not have liked or commented on my status!!!! Now you have to pick one from these below and post it to your status. This is THE 2014 BREAST CANCER AWARENESS game. Don't be a spoil sport, pick your poison from one of these and change your status, 1) Damn diarrhea 2) Just used my boobs to get out of a speeding ticket 3) Anyone have a tampon, I'm out? 4) How do you get rid of foot fungus? 5) Why is nobody around when I'm horny? 6) No toilet paper, goodbye socks. 7) Someone has offered me a job as a prostitute but I'm hesitant. 8 )I think I'm in love with someone, what should I do? 9) I've decided to stop wearing underwear. 10) It's confirmed, I'm going to be a Mommy / Daddy! 11) just won $1500 on a scratch card 12) I've just found out I've been cheated on for the last 5 months. Post with no explanations So sorry I fell for it too!!!!! Looking forward to your post!! Tee he he!
This initally scared the fucking shit out of me, usually when I get a wall of text of FB it's someone listing reasons they hate me.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
So No Man's Sky sucks?
I thought it looked pretty relaxing to mellow out to.

Still wanna get it on sale at some point.

I don't think it "sucks", it just seems Murray promised some things that aren't in the final game.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
For the love of GOD, LET THE PAINKILLERS KICK IN.
Let me help.

*Slips something in your drink*

cosby2-620x330.jpg

iirc that one wasn't, like, really bad, but yeah it wasn't nice either. IF it's the one I barely remember.

it probably is easy to say it's not that bad if you aren't really affected by any of the criticism. it's not like they straight up openly harassed me but the whole atmosphere they created had been very uncomfortable for me for a long time. I was an outsider by default for several reasons and they made no effort in being open minded/cool about it whatsoever. the weird, very old fashioned prejudices about having tattoos were just the hilarious tip of the ice berg which I just refused to put up with anymore.
there's a difference in having a difference of opinion (which of course can be discussed) and just being intolerant a-holes who, even when you told them you were upset kindly explained to you why you shouldn't be allowed to be upset.
probably sounds more bitter than I am rn but it really pissed me off at the time.

Woke up in the arms of a beautiful young woman today, so I'm just stoked on life right now.

She wants me to try and teach her programming and stuff this weekend. That should be interesting :O

Today's scores
Do you have enough time to actually go through all of this? Or do you just love collecting?

Also, if it hasn't been decided already, San Diego station is in a great location! I've been there several times because they have good paint balling. Plus I pass it every time I visit my cousins in down there.

Which color to use fam?
That blue is trashy. You generally want a matte finish with blue and similar other colors.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
, even when you told them you were upset kindly explained to you why you shouldn't be allowed to be upset.

Agreed, they do that. I didn't want to put you down with the "really bad" sentence, I missed a lot of the story and didn't know there's a bit of a history, so I'm sincerely sorry if I sounded like I did.

Agreed, they do that. I didn't want to put you down with the "really bad" sentence, I missed a lot of the story and didn't know there's a bit of a history, so I'm sincerely sorry if I sounded like I did.

no, I didn't take it like that. I just wanted to explain properly because the topic seems to keep coming up. no worries :)

I'm so glad you were able to bounce back so quickly after Justin :D
I'm not though. I spent most of yesterday thinking about him and how much I still miss him. It's just that I don't think those feelings are going away anytime soon, so I want to make the most of today instead of wallowing in despair.

Sometimes it feels pretty artificial, but that's a lie. I love this girl as much as I can and I intend to love her even more in the future.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Woke up in the arms of a beautiful young woman today, so I'm just stoked on life right now.

She wants me to try and teach her programming and stuff this weekend. That should be interesting :O

Do you have enough time to actually go through all of this? Or do you just love collecting?

Also, if it hasn't been decided already, San Diego station is in a great location! I've been there several times because they have good paint balling. Plus I pass it every time I visit my cousins in down there.

That blue is trashy. You generally want a matte finish with blue and similar other colors.
I don't think the world can handle the two of us in the same place. And I play a lot of them, not all. Even if I have to use Game Genies and stuff because I don't have the time to git gud.

Xiao Hu

Had some nice fat 🍆 😩
eggplant, you perv!
_______

@Holly: What happens with your daughter when you deploy? Is she staying with grandparents or moving with you?

Well, there are trials in any relationship...

re: rebounds and old feelings: they may not ever entirely go away, just become less frequent. The important thing to be aware of is that you're not slotting someone into the ex- shaped hole in your life, but otherwise the warnings against rebounds seem overstated to me.

Had some nice fat 🍆 😩
eggplant, you perv!

I've never enjoyed it, texture is always off-putting.

Ceallach

Had some nice fat 🍆 😩
eggplant, you perv!
_______

@Holly: What happens with your daughter when you deploy? Is she staying with grandparents or moving with you?
She comes with me everywhere. She has moved twice already, lol. When I deploy she stays with my sister

Jobbs

Banned
I didn't see that it was the Lucy Ferry. I musta missed that part.

Bothers me that I'll never understand what it feels like to be left handed

Also @vaz the black

I didn't see that it was the Lucy Ferry. I musta missed that part.

Bothers me that I'll never understand what it feels like to be left handed

I mean it's written there in plain English on the side. Come on, Matt, brush up on your anglo-saxon runes already! :p

I thought I had mentioned that was the title somewhere but maybe not.

To envision left-handed suffering I just try to do stuff with my left hand and fail spectacularly.

Well, there are trials in any relationship...

re: rebounds and old feelings: they may not ever entirely go away, just become less frequent. The important thing to be aware of is that you're not slotting someone into the ex- shaped hole in your life, but otherwise the warnings against rebounds seem overstated to me.

Yeah, I'm not going to try to take her through any curriculum or anything. I'll probably just try to work on something I was going to work on anyway, and explain a few of the basics as I go along. The good news is when it starts being boring or frustrating then we can just go find something else to do. It's no like there's anything holding us to this.

I kinda wanna go horseback riding this weekend. It's been too long.

Yes, old feelings will probably never go away completely. I had a dream last night that prominently involved someone who hasn't been in my life for five years, and who I haven't thought about much at all in the mean time. I feel like my brain is going through a phase of "okay, since you're moving onto the next part of your life, let's just run through all these memories and emotions a few more times to make sure you don't need them anymore" which is why I'm trying to remain strong in the midst of it. To that end, I think I'm succeeding. It's kind of awkward, but I'm really happy right now, so yay?

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
how the fuck am I now playing Spaceplan for about 20 minutes

Ceallach

Fair enough! :)

Wait, how come the Game Genies are okay but not emulation?

Um, you saw the boat I named after her (the Lucy Ferry).

No, she's right-handed.

I like original games on original hardware with the proper controllers. Game genies don't change that.

Very nice. TMNT II NES is awesome. This is your 1st time getting StarFox???=O
I didn't like shooters as a kid.

Fluvian

Banned
No mans sky PC first hour impressions....It's alright, I love the atmosphere and the Asimov/Star trek feeling to the two planets I've seen, the game does feel populated but it's also extremely alienating for some reason. So far I'm enjoying it, though it does have some technical problems, it's a bit jank and theres a lot of screen tearing but for some reason it was greatly reduced by turning the frame rate up.

Color looks good on you, Vaz! You'll get a smoother application with practice and patience :)

god damnit

also is Lucy going to be rendered in the game as an NPC?

Trypophobia doesn't bother me when it's a completely natural instance. That's no different to me than a honeycomb or sponge.

There are no formal plans for additional NPCs at this point, but I keep drawing more as I keep building new scenes, so it's not out of the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom