• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Ahhhh shiet call the shade store we need replacements

Trypophobia doesn't bother me when it's a completely natural instance. That's no different to me than a honeycomb or sponge.

I recall also seeing a flower like this that really grossed me out. I'm trying to incorporate this idea into the game in such a way that'll trigger people.

Fluvian

Banned
Oh wow everyone is trashing the NMS pc port, Totalbscuit is ranting about it and everyone I know is shit talking it. I played it for about an hour and apart from the frame drops I didn't have any technical issues.

I recall also seeing a flower like this that really grossed me out. I'm trying to incorporate this idea into the game in such a way that'll trigger people.

What, this? It's kind of funky but gross? Nah.

3b1495e974de11a4095fee3992539064.jpg

edit: maybe try a fungal angle like Star Control did with the Mycon

mycon.gif

Fluvian

Banned
I swear to god the next person who posts a trypopphobic pic in here is going straight onto my silly goose list. Then everyone will think you're a silly goose and stop listening to you.

lol missile launcher. I can see it.

yeah, that's it. ughh. there are grosser looking examples than that, though.

it's not the holes that bother me. It's the little things in them. I can't really articulate why it's so disturbing, it just is.

8L7M8CY.jpg

It kind of looks like the layout of a Mario Kart battle stage.

Or a creature with too many eyes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

0eed16a5960de4b722a5ab4bcf408daf.jpg

FloatOn

I'm trying to ditch work a couple hours early but I can't because I have to do these little audits on people but the opening crew left early.

now I have to wait around for the closing crew to come in.

I know you care.

Fluvian

Banned
I'm trying to ditch work a couple hours early but I can't because I have to do these little audits on people but the opening crew left early.

I know you care.

I wish I had a job, I sent off my CV (resume for you yanks) last night to apply for this temp position but I haven't gotten anything back and since it's Friday I'm guessing they gave it to someone else.

jb1234

I know you care.

Look at it a different way. The more you delay, the less you have to look forward to traffic!

FloatOn

Look at it a different way. The more you delay, the less you have to look forward to traffic!

true. I'm going to stop by my parents house (which is conveniently only 10 minutes from my office) to pick up my dog after work. they watch him on school nights.

I'll probably do dinner with them and wait until traffic dies down anyway.

I wish I had a job, I sent off my CV (resume for you yanks) last night to apply for this temp position but I haven't gotten anything back and since it's Friday I'm guessing they gave it to someone else.

good luck! just keep trying and something will work out

jb1234

Once again, I'm stuck on the decision on whether it's wise to take this weekend trip. Three and a half hour drive and I feel like garbage (per usual). I think I'll just drive to mom's house (40 minutes away) and then decide from there whether it's worth doing the rest of the sojourn. I hate my life.

FloatOn

Once again, I'm stuck on the decision on whether it's wise to take this weekend trip. Three and a half hour drive and I feel like garbage (per usual). I think I'll just drive to mom's house (40 minutes away) and then decide from there whether it's worth doing the rest of the sojourn. I hate my life.

I'm grounded too man. I used to travel all the time for work and we just earned some new business in Chicago that I can help with but I'm fucking stuck here because of all the doctor visits and taking all my medical supplies on a trip with me is virtually impossible.

do you have any friends that can go with you to help with driving duties?

I would gladly drive for you if I could.

jb1234

I'm grounded too man. I used to travel all the time for work and we just earned some new business in Chicago that I can help with but I'm fucking stuck here because of all the doctor visits and taking all my medical supplies on a trip with me is virtually impossible.

do you have any friends that can go with you to help with driving duties?

I would gladly drive for you if I could.

Nah, I'm pretty much alone here in the city. I used to have friends locally but they all eventually bailed because I was too much of a buzzkill for them. It makes people uncomfortable, being reminded of their own mortality.

I appreciate the sentiment, though. Self-driving cars can't come too soon enough, haha.

(Or the transporter. Man, that would be awesome.)

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
holy fucking shit no man's sky. That PC performance thread. Those Steam reviews. My god, I don't want to be Hello Games right now.

FloatOn

holy fucking shit no man's sky. That PC performance thread. Those Steam reviews. My god, I don't want to be Hello Games right now.

steam reviews are usually a dumpster fire anyway no matter how the game actually is.

but in this case I guess the game is deserving of all the hate.

MutFox

Banned

Just looked at the Steam Reviews...
Should have held off the release, optimized it and had better future sales with the good reviews.
Those bad reviews will be there forever.

Jobbs

Banned
They should have held off on release until there was anything to do in their damn $60 game, too. Not sure why the metacritic is so high, but the user score on mc is usually closer to my opinion and that is the case here

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Welcome to the club vaz :D

Actually looks pretty good on you!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Vaz is a man of many styles. Bald does look good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom