• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god social anxiety FUCK OFF

Seriously, if you haven't dealt with social anxiety then you don't know how fucking hellish doing stuff like this is christ

Like I'm gonna be ok, but the stress is awful =(

This is why all of mine are on my back and chest, when they die I'm gonna get sleeves and it's gonna be great
Pics?

Fluvian

Banned
Oh god social anxiety FUCK OFF

Seriously, if you haven't dealt with social anxiety then you don't know how fucking hellish doing stuff like this is christ

Like I'm gonna be ok, but the stress is awful =(

Pics?
Ah somebody is trying to trick me into handing out shirtless pics. I don't have any on my computer but I can show you two of them from other people.

On my upper back i have the words "Search and Destroy' like Henry Rollins

https://65.media.tumblr.com/655d043bad5113f9d3f8f420f49c713e/tumblr_nnhpjcNFzq1rlezllo1_500.jpg

And on my chest I have this old Anglo Saxon tattoo
http://www.wearetheenglish.com/media/wysiwyg/Article_Images/tattoo_thumb_tiw.gif the rest are to specific to be compared to others

Nerdkiller

Membeur
571016_v1.jpg

FINALLY, someone comes out and says how much I hate that smiley!

Fluvian

Banned
I kind of want a second tattoo. It'd just be a little heart on the inside of the right ankle. Right now (and for the past couple months) there's just a sharpie version. So I think I like it.

http://m.imgur.com/88OYHqP

It's all well and good until the hickies become embarrassingly severe and you have to wear your hair down all the time.

My friend just got "left" and "right" tattooed on his knuckles, on the wrong hands....You need to step your tattoo game up to match that insanity.

FloatOn

My friend just got "left" and "right" tattooed on his knuckles, on the wrong hands....You need to step your tattoo game up to match that insanity.

I kind of want to do a curly mustache on the inside of my left pointer finger so I can do this

Black-Mustache-Tattoo-On-Man-Finger.jpg

The issue here is that I have an actual beard and so this would be redundant

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I want a few tattoos but not gonna do them until Im set on an idea. I know I want something from Bayo, Lost Kingdoms, Dark Souls and The House in Fata Morgana.

Fluvian

Banned
I kind of want to do a curly mustache on the inside of my left pointer finger so I can do this

Black-Mustache-Tattoo-On-Man-Finger.jpg

The issue here is that I have an actual beard and so this would be redundant

I'd get that fucking Joker hand tattoo, i just need to hate myself a bit more

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Jobbs always has the most basic tattoo ideas. His next suggestion is gonna be a barbed wire arm band.

I don't know what I want for my next tattoo. I was thinking of getting nautical stars(because I'm a fucking sailor), but instead of stars have them be the federal cross from Gundam. And I was thinking of doing them on my collar angled.

Jobbs always has the most basic tattoo ideas. His next suggestion is gonna be a barbed wire arm band.

I don't know what I want for my next tattoo. I was thinking of getting nautical stars(because I'm a fucking sailor), but instead of stars have them be the federal cross from Gundam. And I was thinking of doing them on my collar angled.

That sounds rad, what is the federal cross from Gundam???

Jobbs

Banned

I don't like how barbed wire looks, but it'd still be better than an anime tattoo

Ceallach

I don't like how barbed wire looks, but it'd still be better than an anime tattoo
Gundam is much more than an anime. The anime is just what is best known.

I highly recommend any hard Sci first fan read the novels Torino wrote prior to the anime.

Xiao Hu

Weeeeell, my next one will probably be a black bird standing in its nest surrounded by oak branches on my right biceps. It's going to represent Germany because I love how black birds sing (and they're ubiquitous over here) and together with the oak branches and acorn it's a humble representation of this part of my heritage.

Ceallach

Weeeeell, my next one will probably be a black bird standing in its nest surrounded by oak branches on my right biceps. It's going to represent Germany because I love how black birds sing (and they're ubiquitous over here) and together with the oak branches and acorn it's a humble representation of this part of my heritage.
I mean, that's a lot better than how a lot of people celebrate their German heritage.

http://www.anp14.com/about/index.php

Fluvian

Banned
Yeah it's weird every inked person I know (myself included) has a tattoo to celebrate their heritage, i've got an Anglo Saxon tattoo on my chest.

Ceallach

Are you gonna live gaf during the fucking?
Robot Ninja Hornets said:

Now I'm all gooey

:|

Xiao Hu

Just wait until I get a funky Матрёшка or anything in traditional Slavic design!

I also wanted to travel to the places of my birth, Uzbekistan, to get something from there. The thing about my tattoos is I only get a motive from the very same country it originated from/it stands for. So I won't do any specific Asian styles without having been there in the first place. Can't wait to finally travel to Japan for an Oni motive and to Korea for a phoenix or what ever is accociated with them to complete my left arm.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Just wait until I get a funky Матрёшка or anything in traditional Slavic design!

I also wanted to travel to the places of my birth, Uzbekistan, to get something from there. The thing about my tattoos is I only get a motive from the very same country it originated from/it stands for. So I won't do any specific Asian styles without having been there in the first place. Can't wait to finally travel to Japan for an Oni motive and to Korea for a phoenix or what ever is accociated with them to complete my left arm.

Maybe you can get a Sonic and Knuckles tattoo instead.

He's just ordering food lol, don't worry I'm not being weird

So its more of a date than straight to business. Cute.

Zero²

I'm dead meat.

So how is everyone?! Anyone read the latest SnK chapter? I just read ten chapters I had forgotten about and so much things happened I cant even breathe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom