• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I'm pretty sure I'm 5'6". I don't really feel short most of the time, but I think the average height for Americans is greater than Australians.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
🔥😫😭😱😘🤔😳🍆🍆🍆💦💦💦💦💩💩💩👍
Dont forget the 👊🏻✊🏻💧🍩
I'm pretty sure I'm 5'6". I don't really feel short most of the time, but I think the average height for Americans is greater than Australians.
I'm 5'11 babe I can carry you 😘

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I'm almost 5'10". My sister is over 6'

14212797_10157425698520603_2468817545520188226_n.jpg

We baking a sex-cake? Excellent.

No. Pie is better than cake. We just went over this. :p

That's what id assume. Looks short on TV at least tho. I don't have an objective perspective irl tho

My mom and sister are about my height along with a bunch of other family members and my friends are mostly within 3 inches either way. It feels like its perfectly normal to me but like I said my perspective is based on me being familiar with my height.

Yeah, and that's ultimately the important thing unless you move to somewhere that everyone is a different height on average.

🔥😫😭😱😘🤔😳🍆🍆🍆💦💦💦💦💩💩💩👍

the penultimate three

lnwh.gif

Pau

I have an embarrassing confession to make. For years I've thought I was 5'6.5", but it turns out that I or whoever was with me was just bad at measuring. And I've been defending this for absolutely no reason other than "that's what I remember". But it's wrong. I'm actually about a quarter inch shy of 5'8".
I had the same experience but the other way around. I thought I was 5'4" but apparently I'm 5'2". :p

My dad is 6"0'. I feel like I got most of my genes from him but not that one. :(

I had the same experience but the other way around. I thought I was 5'4" but apparently I'm 5'2". :p

My dad is 6"0'. I feel like I got most of my genes from him but not that one. :(

oh, I'm sorry :(

tbh I was disappointed when I found out, but mostly just disappointed that I'd been wrong for so long

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Do you want to talk about it publicly or privately or would you rather not to?

Well its common thing with depression to see yourself negatively, the feeling lonely sensation and now doubts about moving which tbh is bs cause it can't be worse than being usually 24/7 in this room for most of the part.

Jobbs

Banned
Are you don't starving together?

Yeah, but just the regular game. Don't Starve Together comes out on PS4 on the 13th.

There's a certain fun in sharing a character and going back and forth so I don't know if the coop will COMPLETELY replace the old experience.

Pau

oh, I'm sorry :(

tbh I was disappointed when I found out, but mostly just disappointed that I'd been wrong for so long
It's no big deal. :p I don't mind being short really except for not having nice long legs. But yeah it's mostly like... how was I wrong about this for so long?!

Jobbs

Banned
My gf is pretty short (5'3" ish? maybe a hair taller) and I've never held it against her

Height doesn't matter to me when it comes to attraction at all.

Mostly but I strongly prefer she be shorter than I am (and since I'm 6'2" it's very rare that a woman wouldn't be). Being the small spoon would be very weird. I also like it when she sits in my lap and it'd be hard if she was wasn't shorter/smaller.

Pau

Well its common thing with depression to see yourself negatively, the feeling lonely sensation and now doubts about moving which tbh is bs cause it can't be worse than being usually 24/7 in this room for most of the part.
Changing environments can potentially do wonders for depression. Good luck!

My gf is pretty short (5'3" ish? maybe a hair taller) and I've never held it against her

if she told you your dick was short would you hold it against her?

It's no big deal. :p I don't mind being short really except for not having nice long legs. But yeah it's mostly like... how was I wrong about this for so long?!

I just checked and it's wrong on my driver's license too! Also apparently I weigh forty pounds less than I actually do :O

Height doesn't matter to me when it comes to attraction at all.

I like looking at people in the eyes, so the less I have to bend up or down the more I feel like I can relate to that person. My girlfriend is just barely taller than me and it's perfect.

But she was like no, I'm 5'10", so there's no way you're 5'6". So we went and measured to see who was right. Lo and behold the truth finally came out. :(

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1276555

Where's a good gagging gif when you need it?

team america has you covered

648.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
finally tried on one of the shirts i have from E3 that I knew would be far, far too small but good gosh american small really is too small

it's hilariously tight for my body and i feel vulnerable

Misha

Banned
I just checked and it's wrong on my driver's license too! Also apparently I weigh forty pounds less than I actually do :O

I really need a new drivers license. Not even my eye color is right
I like looking at people in the eyes, so the less I have to bend up or down the more I feel like I can relate to that person. My girlfriend is just barely taller than me and it's perfect.

Same. That's part of the benefit of our height too :p

I almost added Salem is Game of Thrones with witches to my post in this thread, but I didn't want to get piled on by people in OT who act as if GoT is the epitome of television writing or something.

It's not that but it's better than you'd expect for fantasy television schlock.

I really need a new drivers license. Not even my eye color is right

Same. That's part of the benefit of our height too :p

Do you have to get a bunch of other paperwork done first?

finally tried on one of the shirts i have from E3 that I knew would be far, far too small but good gosh american small really is too small

it's hilariously tight for my body and i feel vulnerable

I have a funny perspective on this because I do screen printing as my day job. In women's sizes we do a fairly even distribution of S, M and L, with a few XS and XL as well. In men's sizes we almost never print smaller than M, and almost always have at least XXL if not triple or quad.

meanwhile men's small is too big for me a lot of the time haha.

EatChildren

We're all either skeletons or whales.

THERE IS NO MIDDLE GROUND.

I have a funny perspective on this because I do screen printing as my day job. In women's sizes we do a fairly even distribution of S, M and L, with a few XS and XL as well. In men's sizes we almost never print smaller than M, and almost always have at least XXL if not triple or quad.

meanwhile men's small is too big for me a lot of the time haha.

You yanks need to start catering to the Australian dad bod.

1tsuwn.jpg

Jobbs

Banned
GOT is incredibly uneven. At its best it is brilliant, at worst it's absolutely dumbass schlock.

The Jon Snow battle near the end of last season was fucking amazing. It would have been a particularly well executed battle scene even if it were in a high budget movie

1y0j2z.gif

It's not that but it's better than you'd expect for fantasy television schlock.

Oh definitely. The acting is generally good (even if the writing has really bad dips), the visual effects are nearly always on point, and some scenes are genuinely well written and supremely executed.

Praise HBO for the high budget basically. I'd hate to see what the show would be if it were on network TV. Probably Once Upon a Time level.

1tsuwn.jpg

😘

Xiao Hu

1tsuwn.jpg

You're so cute! 可爱! :3

it's not that tall. Holly is taller, and so is her sister, and so is my girlfriend. And Misha is the same height.

To be frank I always imagined you to be somehow petite. I mean I haven't measured myself in ages so we might be at the same height. Ooooh how I wish there was a therapy with growth hormones. My mother would finally shut up about my and my fathers height...

How does everyone feel about golden showers and scat?

No thanks. That's disgusting.

How does everyone feel about golden showers and scat?

Lil, I sent the money.

revolting. I would never. Why is this even a question? :(

and yeah, I saw the email. Thanks!

Pretty sure its just one form. Should have fixed it last time I got it renewed

Oh, that's way easier than I thought it'd be.

It was such a pain last time I got my license renewed. As if sitting through the lines at the DMV once wasn't bad enough, they never actually sent the thing. So like five months go by without it showing up and I decide I don't care. But then I'm trying to buy wine still using my old license and the clerk wouldn't let me. So I had to go back to the DMV and see what the deal was, and then wait again and hope and pray that it would actually be delivered this time. Fortunately it did.

To be frank I always imagined you to be somehow petite. I mean I haven't measured myself in ages so we might be at the same height. Ooooh how I wish there was a therapy with growth hormones. My mother would finally shut up about my and my fathers height...

There is but you just have to start really early and pay a whole lot. My brother in law was projected to be 5'5" so his parents put him on hormones when he was twelve and now he's 5'11" at 22 years old.

Misha

Banned

There is! But you have to still be growing and your lack of height must be due to deficiencies. I have a friend that took hormones because he was growing very small

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom